Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    ASchwagz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ASchwagz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ASchwagz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ASchwagz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ASchwagz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ASchwagz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ASchwagz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ASchwagz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ASchwagz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ASchwagz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ASchwagz is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Hyperdrol x2/Mass fx/Perfect Cycle Stack -- How's it look?

OK... About to start my first cycle next week. Hyperdrol x2/Mass fx/Perfect Cycle. Here's the rundown.. Spent a fair amount of time on this. Hopefully all necessary information is here. Any advice would be appreciated - if I've missed something, please let me know.

Notes:

Want to get back to where I was a year ago. Was happy with the way I looked. Never want to get huge, just not my thing. I Like the lean, defined look and more importantly, my wife likes it.

Hopefully I won't lose strength on this cycle, but if I do - don't care. As noted, in the game for cosmetic purposes. Obviously, I want to progress, but I don't get fixated on the volume of weight I can lift. I applaud all you huge guys for your commitment and hard work - really some amazing people out there, but that's just not for me.

Training Experience:

Been serious for 3 years. Fell off the wagon after I got married a year ago, got fat and lazy, diet went to **** -- but have been getting back in the game for the past couple of months.

Training is pretty standard... A typical week:

Monday: Chest (bench, DB press, incline bench, cables, etc.)

Tuesday: Tri's and squats (pulldowns, dips)

Wednesday: Bi's (DB curls, BB curls, hammers, etc.)

Thursday: Rest

Friday: Shoulders, back and traps (shoulder presses, machine and DB shrugs, lat pull downs, pull ups, rows, etc.)

Saturday: Repeat above cycle

I mix the exercises up in each session. I find that my body doesn't respond well to routine. Mix up reps and weight too. Also - 4 days a week of cardio (120 heart rate, fat burning zone) on bike, treadmill or eliptical.

Where I was, where I am:

One year ago, at my peak:

Stats:
    Age 25
    Height 6'0"
    Weight 175lbs
    BF%: 15

Max Bench: 245
    Max DB Press: 85
    Max Squat: 385

Very positive self-body image, although never satisified (is anyone?)

Current Stats:

(believe it or not, this is after 2 months of "re-training" as I call it)

Height: 6'0"
    Weight: 205lbs
    BF%: Too high

Max bench: 185
    Max DB press: 60
    Max squat: N/A - haven't tried to push it too far yet
    ** You'll notice no mention of legs - I've been blessed with good genetics in this area (only area though, trust me), don't really need it.

Awful self-body image, very unsatisfied - although, been progressing in the last two months, see the positives and feel much better physically and mentally. Staying motivated!

Current diet which I will stick with on-cycle:

Keeping it between 2400 and 2600 cals/day

**Only drink diet green tea (no cals, carbs) and water throughout the day. Making sure I stay hydrated.

9:00am: Three (equivalent to one egg) egg whites, two pieces whole wheat toast (the 40 calorie/slice, 10g carbs/5g fiber kind) with some spray butter (no cals, carbs or fat to speak of in that stuff)

11:00am: OnWhey 20g (one scoop) pre workout shake

1:00pm: Onwhey 40g (two scoops) post workout shake

3:00pm: 6oz lean meat (chicken/fish/lean pork) and veggies (usually asparagus, or broccoli)

5:00pm: Snack on some low-fat string cheese and a piece of whole wheat bread with spray butter

7:00pm: 8-12oz lean meat (Laura's lean beef/chicken/pork), veggies. Also - sometime throw a small spinach salad with a little feta, red online and fat free dressing in here.

10:00pm: 2 scoops Probolic extended release protein shake, has some whey and casein (40g total). If you're not familiar with it: http://www.vitadigest.com/probolic-strawberry.html. Also - this stuff sounded like a good bed time shake... Is it for real, or should I go back to some MM light or BSN lean dessert?

Current supps:

Fish Oil
    OnWhey (as mentioned above)
    Probolic protein (mentioned above)
    Sesamin
    L-Glutamine
    NOW Adam Multi
    Melatonin (for sleep)
    Milk Thistle (loading for HD cycle)

Starting next week, On-Cycle Supps:

Fish Oil
    OnWhey
    Probolic Protein
    Sesamin
    L-Glutamine
    NOW Adam Multi
    Melatonin
    Milk Thistle
    Hawthorne Berry
    Saw Palmetto

Anabolic Xtreme HYPERDROL X2
    Anabolic Xtreme MASS FX
    Anabolic Xtreme PERFECT CYCLE

On Cycle:

8 Weeks (think this is best, considering it's my first), although I wouldn't be averse to doing 12 if there's consensus that that's a better idea...

Week HD X2 Mass FX Perfect Cycle
    1 4/Day caps 2/Day caps 1/Day cap
    2 4/Day caps 4/Day caps 1-2/Day cap
    3 4/Day caps 4/Day caps 1-2/Day cap
    4 4/Day caps 4/Day caps 1-2/Day cap
    5 4/Day caps 4/Day caps 2/Day cap
    6 4/Day caps 2/Day cap
    7 4/Day caps 2/Day cap
    8 4/Day caps 2/Day caps 2/Day cap
    ------------------------------------------------------
    9 4/Day caps 4/Day caps 1-2/Day cap
    10 4/Day caps 4/Day caps 1-2/Day cap
    11 4/Day caps 4/Day caps 1-2/Day cap
    12 4/Day caps 4/Day caps 1/Day cap

On cycle questions:

4 caps/day of HDx2 too much for first cycle?
    Any other adjustments you see?

Biggest On cycle question:

Should I add Anabolic Xtreme Retain 2 in here, or leave it for PC?

Goals:

This will sound ridiculous, but I am more of a "do'er" than a "goal setter". Sounds crazy, but this mentality (sounds counterintuitive I know) has really helped me excel in my career and as a result, I am very successful (I say that in all modesty). **FOR ME** it would be ludicrous to set a goal of "max bench 260" or something like that. Just not how I think. I hope everyone can understand this - I don't think I am special by any means, but most people on here seem very goal-oriented, so I wanted to give these caveats before I get flamed, or someone says, "if you don't have any strength goals then why the hell are you doing a cycle of HD??". Spare me please.

So, while my successful professional mentality may or may not transcend well into my athletic mentality, it's worked thus far and I am sticking with it. I want to look better, and get back to having a positive image of my physical-self. Pretty simple I would say.

Conclusion:

Hopefully I haven't missed any necessary information here, but probably did. Please post or PM me if there is anything else you want to know.

If I sound cavalier about my training mentality or anything else, let me tell you that is not the case. I take this **** seriously, and I am training hard - I don't believe there is any value in NOT giving 100% to an effort like this, or anything else worth while, including my profession and my marriage and family.

Also - after going through supp after supp, I have learned that there is no substitute for proper diet and training (I don't think anyone actually believes that *until* they experience it for themselves though... haha). I don't expect this HD cycle (or any other supp) to magically transform me into a ****ing model, but I do expect to get some positive results.

So, when I get started I am going to post this into the supplement log forum and try my best to keep up with it. Maybe provide some pics too. I think the idea of logs is awesome - really gives you some added benefit for staying on track.

Any help, advice, or suggestions for changes to any part of "my program" are really appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to read this! And last but not least, constructive criticism is greatly appreciated, I know I have a lot to learn, but please don't flame me - it's counter-productive and is not helpful.

Thanks in advance,

-ASchwagz
    Last edited by ASchwagz; 05-17-2007 at 11:39 AM. Reason: No need for PCT!

Pumping.Iron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Let me interject here a little. You aren't taking any AAS so you don't need a PCT.

The stack looks fine though. But PCT jsut isnt' necessary.

You need a little work on your diet and calorie timing and I'm not the biggest fan of your routine, but to each his own...

ASchwagz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ASchwagz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ASchwagz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ASchwagz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ASchwagz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ASchwagz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ASchwagz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ASchwagz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ASchwagz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ASchwagz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ASchwagz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Pumping.Iron View Post
    Let me interject here a little. You aren't taking any AAS so you don't need a PCT.

The stack looks fine though. But PCT jsut isnt' necessary.

You need a little work on your diet and calorie timing and I'm not the biggest fan of your routine, but to each his own...
    Thanks for the advice on the PCT - read a few things around the net with some guys doing nolva post HDx2, figured the rest of it was overkill. Happy to hear that none is necessary though.

Any quick ideas on some diet change and the routine. Just going with stuff that has worked in the past, but surely could use some changes.

Thanks man.

It took me 45 minutes to write this BIZZZUMP.

Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000)
    if you take too long to write something, most people won't read it.. This board is built for information sessions and really short questions. Too long and the short attention span takes over.

Originally Posted by Mr. Aries View Post
    if you take too long to write something, most people won't read it.. This board is built for information sessions and really short questions. Too long and the short attention span takes over.
    I don't like to read long stuff either... But oftentimes when I have posted on here, everyone asks for more information, or says, "would need to know more about your diet, stats, etc."

Catch-22

Next to last bump I swear, but somebody's gotta have some insights...

Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i really don;t' see how you can fail with your current plan..

Bad Newz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Newz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Newz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Newz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Newz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Newz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Newz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Newz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Newz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Newz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Newz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ASchwagz View Post
    Next to last bump I swear, but somebody's gotta have some insights...
    I'll bump it...

BUT

If you "just" want to get back to where you were a year ago, then just do exactly what you were doing to get there in the 1st place...

Below is what I'd do...

I'd Train 3 days per week...Mon, Wed, Fri (Chest/Tri, Legs/Should., Back/Bi's) 3 exercises per Bodypart/3 sets per exercise/8 - 12 Reps/2 - 3 min rest...Around 60 minutes per session...

I'd eat 6 meals per day...6am, 9am, 12pm, 3pm, 6pm & 9pm...Workout at 7am or 7pm...I prefer the 7pm...

Take your dose(s) of Hd X2 and Mass Fx (together) at 6am & 6pm...I'd run Mass FX at 4 per day same as HD X2...

Again this is what *I* would do and what I plan on doing in the near future...

Anyway, good luck and I'm sure you'll do just fine...

Thanks Aries - appreciate the validation...

Thanks Newz - appreciate the training and supp advice.

ASchwagz = happy that he got some help and corroboration and the plan.

I wonder if anyone would be interested in this over on the logs forum...

Bad Newz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Newz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Newz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Newz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Newz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Newz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Newz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Newz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Newz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Newz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Newz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I definitely think you should log it...

I'm sure every future user of this stack/product would be interested...

PLUS

I appreciate the "45 minute efforts" you are willing to put forth when posting...You cover all your bases in an intelligent manner which is what I personally prefer...

Not only do I like to get an insight on the product, but also an insight on the person using the product as well...

Thanks Aries - appreciate the validation...

Thanks Newz - appreciate the training and supp advice.

ASchwagz = happy that he got some help and corroboration and the plan.

I only skimmed it partially cuz it was pretty long to read.. if you sat down in front of me and talked to me about it, it probably wouldn't be that much information..

I think your outlook on training is excellent and you would be successful with that mindset.. Training is kinda like investing in the stock market.. Be disciplined and stay consistent over time with a proven strategy, and you can't fail.. Short-term wise, there'll always be bumps here and there to dissuade you..

I deal with this type of stuff 8 hours a day, sometimes I get tired of explaining how the process works.. It's refreshing to see that you are well on your way..

Aries & Newz - thanks for the kind words and help, you guys kick rock!

I am gonna take it over to the log forum when I get the HD/MFX in hand -- hope you guys will follow along!

Aries & Newz - thanks for the kind words and help, you guys kick rock!

I am gonna take it over to the log forum when I get the HD/MFX in hand -- hope you guys will follow along!
    You can count me in...

I'm almost as anxious to see/hear your results as I am to start the stack myself

Final late night bump for last minute thoughts or advice. Thanks!

Log will start tomorrow over on supp logs forum.

Unintentional bump

really.

TySJI is just really nice. (+1000) TySJI is just really nice. (+1000) TySJI is just really nice. (+1000) TySJI is just really nice. (+1000) TySJI is just really nice. (+1000) TySJI is just really nice. (+1000) TySJI is just really nice. (+1000) TySJI is just really nice. (+1000) TySJI is just really nice. (+1000) TySJI is just really nice. (+1000) TySJI is just really nice. (+1000)
    HyperdrolX2 and MassFX are rigged. I wouldn't be suprised if it built muscle partly from your fat stores even if you had a calorie deficit.

I'd look into 3-AD or 11-OXO if you only bought one bottle of HyperdrolX2 though, they sound a level above other 'pro-anabolics'. Both are solid companies, and the tester's logs sound wicked.

If you're really concerned about losing fat rather than putting on muscle, then I'd drop the calories to around 2,000 or a little more if you do cardio (i.e. self-abuse).

Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I agree with the posters above, in that our Perfect Cycle product really isn't needed as neither Hyperdrol-X2 nor MassFX are hepatoxic.

thestein1016 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thestein1016 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thestein1016 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thestein1016 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thestein1016 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thestein1016 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you do an 8 week cycle, do you just buy extra caps or is there a way u can talk to AX about it.

I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000)
    5'8" 215lbs??? And you're gonna talk to me about diet? ROFL.
    As I noted fatso, I just wanted to see what everyone else would say.
    Originally Posted by I OuTsiDeR I View Post
    ASchwagz Just because of your comments i finally put up an avatar.

I have fat but i refuse to be called a plain ol FATSO lol. I know its not impressive but im still learning and working on it.

Care to post pics of u?

I would really like to see the physique of the person calling me a fatso.
    Bump ^^^^^^..... Good Luck on this up and coming cycle
    Last edited by I OuTsiDeR I; 05-17-2007 at 10:11 PM.

Originally Posted by thestein1016 View Post
    If you do an 8 week cycle, do you just buy extra caps or is there a way u can talk to AX about it.
    talk to them about what? shipping you extra caps?

Bump ^^^^^^

Is his PM turned off or you just like public call-outs?

I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nope sorry he just hurt my feelings lol. I do wish him luck with this upcoming stack though as i was where he was once at.

Your looking SICK Aries how is your journey going beyond bodybuilding.

Your looking SICK Aries how is your journey going beyond bodybuilding.

heh.. it's making me think less and less of my physique and more and more of my brain.. There are times I wish I can just leave the muscles at home.

After a while, in this lil game, you start thinking, "well, i can always be bigger, stronger, faster, but..............................it's time to diversify and focus on other things"

At some point, you realize you are going overboard, and continuing in that direction will only hurt, not help, your marketablity.

In fairness to Outsider, I talked **** to him first. I was deserving of that.

Hpefully he got my pos. rep.

Originally Posted by TySJI View Post
    HyperdrolX2 and MassFX are rigged. I wouldn't be suprised if it built muscle partly from your fat stores even if you had a calorie deficit.

I'd look into 3-AD or 11-OXO if you only bought one bottle of HyperdrolX2 though, they sound a level above other 'pro-anabolics'. Both are solid companies, and the tester's logs sound wicked.

If you're really concerned about losing fat rather than putting on muscle, then I'd drop the calories to around 2,000 or a little more if you do cardio (i.e. self-abuse).
    Yea. Def. been chcecking out all the new stuff about 3ad.. Sounds like a good option in the future. Been reading some good stuff about 11oxo too.

I figure though for my first experience with a pro-anabolic, or in this case, "hypertrophic" it's to start with something a bit less harsh ya know.

Good call on the calores probably. My BMR is 2100, so the lower I can go, the better obviously. Dunno if I can get down to 2000 -- that will require some seriously added "hardcoreness" on my part. Think I can do it.

I'll go ahead and stop bumping this thread now. Got all the info I need I think. Putting the finishing touches on the log introduction later today (gotta get some work done, or those invoices I sent to my clients ain't comin back with checks anytime soon) and should have it posted this evening. Hope everyone will check it out.

Thanks again everyone.

PS - outsider is a good dude. I instigated the earlier **** with him. My fault, not his.

Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Stand Alone

I like Mass FX without the Hyperdrol. Hyperdrol reduced any estrogen too low for me, got some neg effects.

Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Streetbull View Post
    I like Mass FX without the Hyperdrol. Hyperdrol reduced any estrogen too low for me, got some neg effects.
    Lower dose per day would have solved that probably.
    Scheizekopf

MMA_Dreamer is not very helpful. (-500) MMA_Dreamer is not very helpful. (-500) MMA_Dreamer is not very helpful. (-500) MMA_Dreamer is not very helpful. (-500) MMA_Dreamer is not very helpful. (-500) MMA_Dreamer is not very helpful. (-500) MMA_Dreamer is not very helpful. (-500) MMA_Dreamer is not very helpful. (-500) MMA_Dreamer is not very helpful. (-500) MMA_Dreamer is not very helpful. (-500) MMA_Dreamer is not very helpful. (-500)
    What negative effects would these be?

In fairness to Outsider, I talked **** to him first. I was deserving of that.

Hpefully he got my pos. rep.
    All is forgive. Can we be friends now .....

Hope you have good luck with this stack as i know you have been trying to search for the right supplements for you.

Are you still going for that skinny look? To be honest if you are 6'0 i think you should try to get to 200+. I wouldnt try to get back to how you used to be (too skinny even if in shape IMO). Im not saying be bulky or anything but even at 6'0 200ish you can look slim.

Key is being consistant and never stoping. Cause its like hell trying to start all over again (I had to do this couple times). I would rep you back but i dont even know how lol.

Good Luck