Thread: 2 week out diet

goldsgymrat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face 2 week out diet

Going on vacation and was wonererin on a diet for approx. 2 weeks out or may be more. (the vaca is in june)

How about:
    cutting the carbs to 50gs/day for the last 2 weeks out
    then: cutting sodium and water intake in half for the last week
    plus obv. increasing cardio 5-6 days/week

WAT U GUYS THINK: OR DO U HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS

THX AGAIN
    GYMRAT
    --[][]-GyM rAt-[][]--

"YOUR BORN SMALL AND WEAK, YOU DIE SMALL AND WEAK, ITS WHAT YOU DO IN BETWEEN THAT COUNTS"

"OBSESSED IS A WORD THE LAZY USE TO DESCRIBE THE DEDICATED"

chek out some site i made up of diff bbing pics as they progress from teens to now (THIS MONTH ITS MARKUS RUHL)
    http://hometown.aol.com/ramsie17/myhomepageindex.html

new* NEWS
    YA, SO UM, RITE NOW IM WORKN AT GOLDS THURS, 4-MIDNIGHT, AND SATURDAY 2-9
    SO IM NOW TRAING MON,TUES,WED,FRI,SAT
    UNTIL SCHOOL STARTS I WILL BE ONLY WORKING SATURDDAY AND SUNDAY BOTH 2-9 AND MY WORKOUTS WILL RESUME TO MON,TUES,THURS,FRI,SAT
    * IM LOOKN TO PACK ON SOME MAJOR BEEF OVER THE WINTER (PROB TIPPIN THE SCALE AT A BIG 170-175 LBS
    AND I WILL BE COMPETING 15 LBS HEAVIER IN JUNE (150 LBS)
    IM SO FUKN FOCUSED IN MY TRAINING THAT I DONT THINK IT WILL BE SO DIFFICULT TO PACK ON SOME SIZE, IM TRAINING SO INTENSE AND LIKE AN ANIMAL
    STAY THE FUK TUNED

Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    gymrat...is this just some "shot in the dark" or were you advised this by someone in the know?

I don't see a need to decrease carbs to 50g/day for two whole weeks. What's your current condition? What will your final bodyfat percentage be?

If you're not in hella awesome--I mean, competition style--condition, then sodium/potassium manipulation and water techniques will do you absolutely no justice.

Now, if you're close to that type of condition, or think you will be, I might be able to make a suggestion or two;-)
    Unstoppable Confidence

goldsgymrat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nah im not rite now......wat i was lookn to do was to cut down the water weight retention and some bf%

any ideas?????????
    --[][]-GyM rAt-[][]--

"YOUR BORN SMALL AND WEAK, YOU DIE SMALL AND WEAK, ITS WHAT YOU DO IN BETWEEN THAT COUNTS"

"OBSESSED IS A WORD THE LAZY USE TO DESCRIBE THE DEDICATED"

chek out some site i made up of diff bbing pics as they progress from teens to now (THIS MONTH ITS MARKUS RUHL)
    http://hometown.aol.com/ramsie17/myhomepageindex.html

new* NEWS
    YA, SO UM, RITE NOW IM WORKN AT GOLDS THURS, 4-MIDNIGHT, AND SATURDAY 2-9
    SO IM NOW TRAING MON,TUES,WED,FRI,SAT
    UNTIL SCHOOL STARTS I WILL BE ONLY WORKING SATURDDAY AND SUNDAY BOTH 2-9 AND MY WORKOUTS WILL RESUME TO MON,TUES,THURS,FRI,SAT
    * IM LOOKN TO PACK ON SOME MAJOR BEEF OVER THE WINTER (PROB TIPPIN THE SCALE AT A BIG 170-175 LBS
    AND I WILL BE COMPETING 15 LBS HEAVIER IN JUNE (150 LBS)
    IM SO FUKN FOCUSED IN MY TRAINING THAT I DONT THINK IT WILL BE SO DIFFICULT TO PACK ON SOME SIZE, IM TRAINING SO INTENSE AND LIKE AN ANIMAL
    STAY THE FUK TUNED

Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Gymrat...I would just focus on eating a clean diet and trying to shed the fat at the optimal pace possible for you. There's no chance you'll get in peak condition in two weeks if you're not hella close already. I'm not too keen on the water retention, but I guess a low-carb diet would solve that. But again, if you're condition is NOT AWESOME, then getting rid of water, sodium/potassium tricks and the like, really won't do anything, bro.
    Unstoppable Confidence