Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    chapps05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chapps05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chapps05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chapps05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chapps05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chapps05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

methyl 1-test and an estrogen blocker

would it be good to take an estrogen blocker while on M 1-t?

bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    while on? NO. you should really know this info if your gonna use m1t
    Chicks dig big calves

benchpress has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i wouldn't, but if you're afraid of estrogen........do so. you don't want to minimize estrogen while on a cycle cuz it does indeed help with anabolism. introduce estrogen blockers towards the end of the cycle or if your nips become tender. i'd recommend efa's, lots of water, anti-ox while on m-1

JordacheJeans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    m1t is not supposed to aromatize.

will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by JordacheJeans
    m1t is not supposed to aromatize.
    it isn't supposed to but the way i look at is like this. anytime you raise your testosterone level, it is only natural for estrogen to raise with it. so when companies say that it doesn't aromatize, i wouldn't believe it.
    TEAM NORTON
    The"Outwork" mindset changed my entire life, perhaps it can help you as well

Muscle Hypertrophy occurs independent of exercise intensity

Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yes it does aromatize-- to methyl-estradiol, which is like the worst form of estrogen.

attractor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) attractor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Jedi Master
    Yes it does aromatize-- to methyl-estradiol, which is like the worst form of estrogen.
    Is that a serious reply?

Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by attractor
    Is that a serious reply?
    Well according to William Llewllyn M1T will convert also to methyl estradiol.

wonton will become famous soon enough. (+50) wonton will become famous soon enough. (+50) wonton will become famous soon enough. (+50) wonton will become famous soon enough. (+50) wonton will become famous soon enough. (+50) wonton will become famous soon enough. (+50) wonton will become famous soon enough. (+50) wonton will become famous soon enough. (+50) wonton will become famous soon enough. (+50) wonton will become famous soon enough. (+50) wonton will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thats some magical chemistry

legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    How does he figure that it converts to Methyl Estrogen? No pathway exists for that. It is possible, but highly unlikely.

E

eric

there was a guy on anabolicminds forum who was taking your M1T and started to lactate a couple weeks into his cycle. Yes he didnt have nolvadex handy, shame on him, but he did get a nice case of gyno, and to boot he can now milk himself!!

legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Dude, I am not buying that one, but there have been stranger things that have happened I suppose. I am not really thinking that one is accurate just from M1T though. Urban legend strikes again...

Have him post a picture of his lactating breasts so we can confirm.

Well, we have sold quite a few bottles as have many others and I am not sure anyone else lactated, but ok.

You know some people post under assumed names on these boards and multiple times. Just food for thought.

E

iwannagetbig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iwannagetbig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iwannagetbig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey eric, if and when the ban is fully enforced will it be like the ephedra ban where you can sell the remaining products you have produced but cannot continue to make the product. I am jsut wondering this because I just got out of college for the summer and havent found a summer job and wont prolly have the money for a cycle until the end of june. Im only 20 so Im gonna save the cycle untill this winter when I start up my bulking cycle. Heres where my other question comes in. Will your 4-ad transdermal still be potent and good around feb./march of next year ?

blackta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blackta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blackta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blackta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blackta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally posted by legalgear

E
    Wouldn't confirm anything. Isn't the internet great? Half the **** you see is like scribblings on a bathroom wall yet people believe it. Kind of like "Joanie is a slut, call her at...."
    Way too many people talking way too much **** they know nothing about.

No, absolutely not. If the ban goes through soon, we all have to stop selling immediately. Now, it will be illegal to posses these items, so you must destroy them if you have them like I will. Just so you know.

E

iwannagetbig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iwannagetbig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iwannagetbig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Will the 4-ad trandermal you sell last untill feb/march of next year ?

Yeah, should be no problem to store in the fridge or a cool place.

E

Dude, I am not buying that one, but there have been stranger things that have happened I suppose. I am not really thinking that one is accurate just from M1T though. Urban legend strikes again...

Well, we have sold quite a few bottles as have many others and I am not sure anyone else lactated, but ok.

You know some people post under assumed names on these boards and multiple times. Just food for thought.

E
    do you think I made that up go look at am site..

Not you bro, I was saying that people will make **** up to discredit people they don't like. We are not well liked on AM and Methyl Technologies is the M1T of choice there. Why ours, why now? Seriously, you just have to trust me on this, people on here have hidden agenda's all of the time.

E

Not you bro, I was saying that people will make **** up to discredit people they don't like. We are not well liked on AM and Methyl Technologies is the M1T of choice there. Why ours, why now? Seriously, you just have to trust me on this, people on here have hidden agenda's all of the time.

E
    http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=12910

LHDan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LHDan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LHDan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LHDan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LHDan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LHDan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LHDan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LHDan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LHDan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LHDan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LHDan has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Well, this thread should have been put to rest a while ago, the guy is only 18. So he shouldn't even be touching M1T.
    Eddie Guerrero (1967-2005, R.I.P.)

Milk is for babies, when you grow up you've got to be a man and drink beer. - Arnold

Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but don't nobody wanna lift no heavy-ass weight. - Ronnie Coleman

The iron is always there for you. Friends may come and go, fads may come and go, almost everything comes and goes. But 200 lbs is 200 lbs. Henry Rollins

wonton will become famous soon enough. (+50) wonton will become famous soon enough. (+50) wonton will become famous soon enough. (+50) wonton will become famous soon enough. (+50) wonton will become famous soon enough. (+50) wonton will become famous soon enough. (+50) wonton will become famous soon enough. (+50) wonton will become famous soon enough. (+50) wonton will become famous soon enough. (+50) wonton will become famous soon enough. (+50) wonton will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    just to clear this up, the mechanism by which m1t causes gyno isn't known yet, and i've read of a few cases in which nolvadex was of no help, and a few in which it was. this could indicate elevated progesterone or prolactin due to m1t use in some users.

anyway, whatever, this thread is over

Well, what would make us believe that it is progestational? I am not saying it isn't possible, but most of the people experience no issues. For example I am not saying either way, but I have been experiencing more3 estrogenic signs out of no where both on and off a PH cycle. Perhaps I am now more sensitive to estrogen than before. I don't claim to know the answer, but I am not even talking about being on M1T. Things illicit strange results in the body and for different reasons.

E

i agree, the prevalence of gyno among m1t is much lower than many other prohormones. and for anyone having doubts about legalgear m1t from reading the thread, check the review section, feedback is excellent, its a solid product.

i was just making a point that m1t is stil very new, and it would be foolish to make assumptions at this point. i hope more people go get their blood tested so we have a better idea of how it effects certain hormones. im definitely going to do that next time i go on cycle.

This **** is all sort of unknown because everyone's body is different. I think that is at the root of many people's issues. Happens with all products.

E

Redbrave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

estrogen sensitivity?

I have been experiencing more3 estrogenic signs out of no where both on and off a PH cycle. Perhaps I am now more sensitive to estrogen than before.
    E
    I don't know much, but I have read of possible "up-regulation" of estrogen receptors possibly caused by long term use of anti-estrogens.

Interesting theory... might have some merit. I will have to ask Seth about it.

Reem is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reem is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reem is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reem is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reem is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reem is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reem is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reem is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reem is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reem is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reem is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well, to me it was very obvious that M1T caused sore nipples on me, 1 week after starting taking it. I don't know what hormone caused it but all I know is that Nolva got rid of the starting gyno symptoms.

So either it's directly conversion to estrogen (which manufacturers say doesnt happen with M1T) or it's the higher estogen level the own body makes due to test levels being a lot higher or M1T somehow stimulates progesterone.

Would be nice to know which one happens and exactly how.... but what I know for sure from my own experience is that M1T definately has the possibility to cause gyno.

Redbrave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Progesterone

Originally posted by Reem
    So either it's directly conversion to estrogen (which manufacturers say doesnt happen with M1T) or it's the higher estogen level the own body makes due to test levels being a lot higher or M1T somehow stimulates progesterone... M1T definately has the possibility to cause gyno.
    Good points. I am doing research, but it appears that Progesterone could be a greater evil than estrogen for men. Too much Estrogen is definately a bad thing, but I think progesterone more aggressively causes gyno.

The more powerful (androgenic) PH's get the more aggresively the body fights them.

da_man0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) da_man0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) da_man0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) da_man0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) da_man0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) da_man0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) da_man0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) da_man0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) da_man0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) da_man0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) da_man0r will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by legalgear

E
    I lactated.
    3 other people on my messenger list took m1t and lactated.