Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

BodyPoints: 15
    htownsb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) htownsb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) htownsb has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Visit htownsb's BodySpace

Casey Viator's HIT Routine

http://www.bodybuildingfanatic.com/c...experiment.htm

i really don't buy into this (not enough TUT and doesnt seem to work all muscle fibers) but for ppl who are interested, there it is.

Stats: 5'7", 155 lbs
    BodyPoints: 12126
    W.I.N. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W.I.N. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W.I.N. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W.I.N. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W.I.N. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W.I.N. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W.I.N. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W.I.N. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W.I.N. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W.I.N. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W.I.N. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit W.I.N.'s BodySpace
    uh the results look kinda fake imo

Late Night Lifter power-builder's Avatar
    BodyPoints: 3370
    power-builder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) power-builder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) power-builder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) power-builder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) power-builder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) power-builder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) power-builder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) power-builder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) power-builder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) power-builder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) power-builder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit power-builder's BodySpace
    Viator was coming off an injury and had lost a lot of size. He gained so much, in so little time because of muscle memory and steroids.
    Be careful of your thoughts, for your thoughts become your words;
    Be careful of your words for your words become your deeds;
    Be careful of your deeds, for your deeds become your habits;
    Be careful of your habits, for your habits become your character;
    Be careful of your character, for your character becomes your destiny.