mikebob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

elbows how to increase their size

how do you increase the size of your elbows? what muscle groups should I target?

RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Erm why you would want bigger elbows is beyond me but i guess as this is a BODY building site and your elbow is part of your body i will try and help you...

Anything that translates a force through your elbow joint should work, bodybuilding in general will increase bone density and structure size. Bench press will use more weight than other exercises that involve this joint, so i see this as the potentially most beneficial. Hope that helped lol.

shadowboxah will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadowboxah will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadowboxah will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadowboxah will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadowboxah will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadowboxah will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadowboxah will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadowboxah will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadowboxah will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadowboxah will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadowboxah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    theres only one way i know abouut how to work out a bone

it also works out your forearms

maybe its your forearms youre talkin about...

haha

not elbow but the area above the elbow so when I look in the mirror at my arms from the back it's not so small lol I have no idea what muscle it is

nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Re: elbows how to increase their size

Originally posted by mikebob
    how do you increase the size of your elbows? what muscle groups should I target?
    like the bone?

nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    not elbow but the area above the elbow so when I look in the mirror at my arms from the back it's not so small lol I have no idea what muscle it is
    forearms then.

and there are plenty of articles describing the anatomy of the forearm and exercises for them on the main site.

Im Bringin Sparta Back... Mithrandir's Avatar
    Mithrandir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mithrandir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mithrandir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mithrandir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mithrandir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mithrandir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mithrandir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mithrandir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mithrandir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mithrandir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mithrandir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

tricep

i think he means his tricep
    Deadlift: 200 Raw
    Squat: Dont do it, bad knees
    Bench: 185 raw 2 years ago (no bench at my house)
    Curl: 80 (dont have any more weights)

Im not a pussy im just a beginner with a lot of injuries lol

nateakabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Can't workout bones. Your either talking about your forearm or your tricep. Maybe find a picture of a diagram then go into paint and circle the area your talking about then post it up.

RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bloody 'ell, and theres me trying to help him get bigger bones. I know EXACTLY what he means now. When your forearms dwarf your upper arms yeah. It's a mass game mate, bring those bi's and tri's up to scratch and they will widen up and create a straighter line.

WOW!

THANK YOU that's exactly what I wanted to hear. but when I look at this picture the tricep doesnt extend into the "lower" upper arms so how can it balance it off? I am just curious?
    Attached Images

nGuyeN321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    when u do a tricep exercise
    EXTEND your arm ALLL the way when ur at the extended point
    and hold it for like 3 secs

Re: WOW!

THANK YOU that's exactly what I wanted to hear. but when I look at this picture the tricep doesnt extend into the "lower" upper arms so how can it balance it off? I am just curious?
    Not exactly sure what you're saying here. I don't think you'll ever manage to completely to get your upper arms to be as wide as the arms surrounding the elbow joint... but rather significantly reduce the difference to the point where it looks completely correct and aesthetically pleasing. Look at the cover of the film triple x, vin diesels forearm is wider, but he upper tri more than makes up for this in overall appearance.
    Last edited by RiK; 05-24-2004 at 05:57 PM.

here...
    Attached Images

LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    that's over all tricep/forearm development dude. lol

LOok at all the mass surrounding the bone. Take all that mass away and what do you got? a standard skinny arm.
    The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and hear all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. ~Henry Rollins

Originally posted by ReSpAwN DeMoN
    that's over all tricep/forearm development dude. lol

LOok at all the mass surrounding the bone. Take all that mass away and what do you got? a standard skinny arm.
    I don't get your point, can you re-word that?