Eyesofatiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is 4 whole eggs a day bad?

Hey all, i was wondering if eating 4 whole eggs a day for 6 days a week is gonna be bad for me. I just need alot of protein so i started eating whole eggs instead of egg whites.
    Thanks alot

Inkill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Inkill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well if u need a lot of protein ... just eat more of the egg whites than 6 whole eggs .. eat 8 or 9 egg whites a day rather than 6 whole eggs .... i usually eat 8 egg whites in the mornin if i don't go with the 2 scoops of whey protein ! eatin egg whites at night with cottage cheese is great too at night ... everyone says so :d

Inkill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Inkill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well if u need a lot of protein ... just eat more of the egg whites than 6 whole eggs .. eat 8 or 9 egg whites a day rather than 6 whole eggs .... i usually eat 8 egg whites in the mornin if i don't go with the 2 scoops of whey protein ! eatin egg whites at night with cottage cheese is great too at night ... everyone says so :d

sorry about the 2 posts ...

2004 Western Naturals:3rd kenshamrock's Avatar
    kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100)

lol

i eat 5 to 10 eggs a day when in off season

wonton will become famous soon enough. (+50) wonton will become famous soon enough. (+50) wonton will become famous soon enough. (+50) wonton will become famous soon enough. (+50) wonton will become famous soon enough. (+50) wonton will become famous soon enough. (+50) wonton will become famous soon enough. (+50) wonton will become famous soon enough. (+50) wonton will become famous soon enough. (+50) wonton will become famous soon enough. (+50) wonton will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    the studies i've read indicate no, with a possible inverse correlation with your cholesterol levels (ie, eating eggs every day may actually cause your blood cholesterol levels to decrease). ill try to find them and post them.

MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    eggs are a very healthy source of calories. if they fit into your macronutrient breakdown, then by all means eat them. 4 a day seems like the limit, as there is significant amounts of cholestoral and some saturated fats, you may opt for flax/olive oil or natty pb + egg whites as a better source of protein/fats, but 3-4 whole eggs seems fine
    Max-OT Style Training Journal:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142350311

Civilized has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Civilized has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Civilized has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Civilized has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Civilized has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Civilized has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Civilized has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Civilized has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Civilized has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Civilized has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Civilized has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i eat 3 whole eggs daily....

user762376438943 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user762376438943 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user762376438943 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user762376438943 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user762376438943 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user762376438943 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user762376438943 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user762376438943 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user762376438943 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user762376438943 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user762376438943 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by Civilized
    i eat 3 whole eggs daily....
    Same.

leesarox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leesarox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leesarox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leesarox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leesarox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I'm sure you already knew that an egg is the only food that combines every protein nutrient. Wow, i hear you all mumble :-)

Variety is important when it comes to diet. Why not try other sources of protein like red meat, nuts, beans etc

Consuming the yolk of the egg (in that amount) can be quiet bad if you have issues with cholestrol (check you family history and doc for that)...

LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    eggs are the best protein source next to mothers milk.

I eat 15 egg whites and 3 whole eggs daily.
    The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and hear all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. ~Henry Rollins

leesarox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leesarox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leesarox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leesarox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leesarox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I must agree with you there....

Eggs are a great source of protein - I can't deny that...

But being a chic, on her way to getting leaner - i WISH i could have 3 whole eggs a day! Even one a day is pushing it for me...

But they are certainly served to me on my treat day....*yes, i have a treat day, but its not all that bad*

LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    why don't you just have the egg whites then?
    The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and hear all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. ~Henry Rollins

I've honestly never tried - having them alone. But what do you do with them? Drink them? Cook them?

I know that i used to always leave the white of the egg uneaten when i was a kid.....

One other question - i'm new to the forum. Can you explain to me what a 'sticky' is?

At the top of each forum. Or category you'll see a thread labeled "sticky" it means that it will always stay on top.

Usually stickies are formed becuase of an announcment from mod/administrator. Or a thread stickied from popular demand.

Do Not drink the eggs raw. Firstly they taste like ass. haha. Secondly your body isn't equipped with the digestive enzymes to break down the raw egg albumen. So your only digesting say... 30% of the eggs protein? Also.. raw egg albumen actually binds itself with bioten. Preventing your body from using that type of protein. Just cook them so you can enjoy the taste and take advantage of its nutritious goodness.

Me personally... I cook 'em in a microwave. and put 2 pieces of fat free cheese on it.

Talking

Cool - thanks for that i'll give it a go.

It will be entertaining to watch me try and separate the egg - but i should be able to work it out.

Year 9 Home Economics class covered that, i think

hehe...

its a pain in the ass. Especially at first.

Basically I crack the shell on the bowl and drip out the whites. then open the shell and flop the yolk back and forth between the halves. Get into your routine and you'll get it done. Its a mess job btw...

My friend told me that he makes the bull eye kind. And just cuts out the yolk. Much easier if you ask me. I would do that but I'm not aloud to use my sove

its_mee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Eggs eggs

Originally Posted by ReSpAwN DeMoN View Post
    hehe...

its a pain in the ass. Especially at first.

Basically I crack the shell on the bowl and drip out the whites. then open the shell and flop the yolk back and forth between the halves. Get into your routine and you'll get it done. Its a mess job btw...

My friend told me that he makes the bull eye kind. And just cuts out the yolk. Much easier if you ask me. I would do that but I'm not aloud to use my sove

hi ate like some 540 eggs in 3 months...and i used to eat 10 egss/day before i did that for some 1 month........no stone no fhit..but the point is wt abt all u r previous life i.e from child hood abt cholestor etc....
    anyway...dont eat > 2 full eggs for day and u can eat unlimited whites unless u hav a really cool loo...

and i am alive and bulking

I FORGOT TO TELLU THAT I EAT IN ONLY OFF SEASON..I U EAT IN HOT SUMMER U WILLLDIE///

Misfits1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Misfits1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Misfits1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Misfits1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Misfits1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Misfits1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Misfits1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Misfits1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Misfits1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Misfits1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Misfits1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by its_mee View Post
    hi ate like some 540 eggs in 3 months...and i used to eat 10 egss/day before i did that for some 1 month........no stone no fhit..but the point is wt abt all u r previous life i.e from child hood abt cholestor etc....
    anyway...dont eat > 2 full eggs for day and u can eat unlimited whites unless u hav a really cool loo...

and i am alive and bulking

I FORGOT TO TELLU THAT I EAT IN ONLY OFF SEASON..I U EAT IN HOT SUMMER U WILLLDIE///
    this

is a retard