Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    fovargoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fovargoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fovargoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fovargoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fovargoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fovargoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fovargoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fovargoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fovargoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fovargoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fovargoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

If you want to learn the keys to picking up women GTFIH!!!

Getting women was always a struggle for me, I never understood what I was doing wrong or why women just weren't attracted to me, I was the typical average looking nice guy, and had no idea how to attract women, & basically listened to all that bs your mothers/sisters/family/girls tell you they want in a guy.

That is when I realized that I want to fix this part of my life so that it would no longer be something I need to worry about. I read the books, watched the DVD's, researched numerous topics on attracting women, body language, listened to the pros, how to become a leader and it could have been the best thing I have ever done for myself and I would like to show you what I have learned.

I am just going to rapid fire these because there are so many, if you would like me to expand on any topic just ask.

>>> Quit being a nice guy: They just don't get laid, they have let's just be friends tattooed on their forehead. Girls tell guys that they look for a nice guy, but most nice guys end up being boring. Keep reading for how to change this.

>>> Stop apologizing after every little thing you do

>>> ***Bring out good emotions in her: Instead of saying "that's cool," when she tells you she is a dancer or something, respond with: So what is it about dancing that you love & find so fulfilling??
    This is great because to answer the question she has to think and feel that way about why she loves it. After her response, repeat it back to her "Oh so you love the feeling of expressing yourself on stage?" Hopefully you can see how this is different than normal boring conversation. I have girls say "Wow! No body has ever asked me that before!" and go onto ten-minute explanations of it and soon enough she is all over me. It works! If you can spark the good feeling vibes in a girl like this does, you will be golden.

>>> Don't be a wuss

>>> Stand up straight: By just working on standing up straight after awhile you will naturally become more confident, which is also a necessity in picking up women.

>>> ***Maintain eye contact just a little longer than she does: Just walk down the street and try this, women honestly will start giggling like little school girls when I do this because they finally see a man that's not afraid of them! Shying away and not maintaining eye contact is something a lot of girls have told me that they have no attraction for guys who do this.

>>> Do not point out when you are not funny

>>> ***Be CONFIDENT. If you don't think you are good enough then why should any girl think so?

>>> ***Stop being so needy/desperate
    ---You always hear women want what they cannot have & it could not be more true. If you act as if you could take or leave her it makes her think what is wrong with her because YOU aren't showing attraction for her. This makes you more dominant and she will try to impress YOU instead of vis versa. Women can smell desperation miles away and believe me its not a good thing.

>>> Be happy yourself before trying to make anyone else happy.
    --- Ever noticed how all the cool kids that get all the women are having FUN? People in general want to be around others who are fun, if you show that you are always trying to have fun women will be flocking you like none other. This does many great things such as showing that you are also a LEADER, what women also look for.

>>> Be a leader

>>> Have some standards: Think about how in any sport for example, the teams that are most respected are the ones that are the biggest challenge.

>>> Don't ask her what you should do: If you have a set out plan its so much better than letting her plan the whole date etc. and it makes you see less boring. When she asks what do you want to do/what are you doing, which do you think sounds better?
    ---I don't know durr, what do you want to do?
    or
    ---I am going to see X-Men at 7:30pm, do you want to go?
    >>> Be adventurous: Don't let them know about every little thing you are going to do, make it a fun adventure for them, if they see you having a lot of fun they will want to have fun too & isn't that the point when you take them out??

>>> Rehearse how you would like your approach/date/whatever with women to go before it actually happens in your head: If you can vision the positive outcome it makes achieving it so much easier.

>>> Body language: Always act as if you are about to leave or could walk away from the situation (I don't mean look like a Debbie Downer, still keep an interesting conversation going while doing this). Goes back to showing that you aren't desperate & women see this and want to entertain you. You have probably seen this happen more from the girl looking away and the guy trying to keep her attention. Think about it, who looks more dominant/high status, the person trying to keep someone elses attention or the attention getter?

----Move when talking to a girl, take a couple steps back when she is talking to you (See above) but then come back. If you can get good at this it drives women crazy.

>>> Be FUNNY: If you can be funny alone you have a much better chance of getting girls than a lot of guys. Whenever you are out with a girl think about what is funny about this situation, or how can I play around with her to get her laughing.
    ----Remember how you used to joke around with girls when they were in elementary school? They haven't changed a whole lot, don?t be afraid to joke around with them.

>>> Don't laugh just to break the tension or to get her to laugh: It won't work unless you have some crazy ass donkey laugh like some of the youtube videos, but it most cases not a good idea

>>> Take a random word she says and give her crap about it

>>> Never answer her questions directly: Lots of fun to do with women.

>>> Engage her friends, start giving everyone **** right off the bat in a fun way

>>> Be a novelty man: Something new and exciting that she has never been exposed to

>>> Stop giving hot women compliments: If they are hot they get hit on all day long literally and have probably heard every compliment in the book so just stop doing it, she will put your compliment in her huge vault of other sappy compliments she's gotten. ---

>>> Mix a compliment with an insult: You are so cute when you whine. Etc etc.

>>> Take them out of their element: Take a fancy girl to a dirt bike race and have FUN

>>> Stop asking serious questions when on a date: Turn around things she says to something sexual or a word she says and give her crap for it to keep the mood light.

>>> Convey to her that you have 100's of women calling you: Think about this when you get her number...if you had tons of women calling you all day long would you really have time to call her the next day? Probably not. Learn to think this way and you will see a huge difference.

>>> Be the first one to say that if things don?t work out you guys can still be friends/tell her how you guys would never work out in a joking way: Girls are almost always the ones to put you in the friend zone first, so if you are the one to bring it up first she will be wondering why she doesn't qualify for you to be date material & will work to impress you!

>>> Have goals & passions in life: I think you can see why this would be a positive trait towards women.

>>> If a woman feels like you won?t take sleeping with her seriously then she will be more likely to sleep with you: Girls don't want to feel like hoes, so if you make it seem like its not a big deal she will feel much more comfortable about doing it.

>>> Take responsibility for making the moves: Also goes with her not wanting to feel like a slut, and makes you seem alpha/dominant/leader. Even if you get shut down just take a step back and slowly work on the magic until the time feels right again. Girls have all sorts of stupid tests and if you fail them like this one you are just another one of the guys who don't get it.

>>> Constantly improve yourself: If you are fat start going to the gym. If you are a stick try to bulk up, anything to build your attractiveness to them is always a plus. Try to keep up with a decent fashion trend/hairstyle etc. I mean look at almost any hot woman, style and dress is important to her life so she is probably looking for someone who is also stylish etc.

>>> Stop buying women drinks all night long, especially if it hasn't been working for you. So many times girls just use the nice guy to leech of free alcohol then they get drunk and go have sex with a guy that's more alpha. Just buying her drinks is not going to make her want you, you need to be personable & you can do this without wasting all you damn paycheck!

Approaches/Fun things to do when out

>>> Ask for their opinion on something. Try to avoid questions where they could answer it directly and you now have nothing to say and go into oh f@#$ I have nothing to say now mode.

>>> Ask which gender she thinks are bigger perverts/cheats on their spouses the most & bring up a story you have that can oppose their answer. Most girls will say that men cheat more/bigger perverts & I will tell a funny story about how girls will always grope me in inappropriate ways when I am out & explain how there is the popular song by Pleasure P called Boyfriend #2 etc etc.

>>> Tell her a story & if she gets into it stop halfway through and not tell her the rest.

>>> When walking with her if things are sticking out that you know she will have to dodge or move closer to your in a few feet to miss it slightly nudge her towards it a few feet away. She will get what you are doing and it is funny. Keep doing this the whole time but wait till a little bit sooner each time so she never knows when you are going to do it. It makes you unpredictable!

>>> If she is following right behind you start walking in circles

>>> Make up a fantasy world with just you guys. I will tell girls how we should just drop out of school and make a doughnut shop because that would be way more fun. And then say how we should also sell drugs in our doughnut shop at the same time and we can put it in the foods etc, they get really into it. They will face book me or call me a few days later asking when we are going to make our business lol.

>>> Imitate her with beer bottles/saltshakers/anyhting: Grab two and have one be you and act very cool and have her be like a whiney/biatch/geekey girl, change your voices for each one and just give her crap! They love it.

>>> Exaggerate the obvious/be playful

>>> Create mental puzzles for the girls to solve when you are not there. Tell them you have an awesome/scandalous story to tell them, but you have to tell them in person. All day they will be wondering wtf the story is about.

>>> Leave them a voicemail:"Hey ____ uhm I think you have a confession to make call me back"
    When they call back make up some ridiculous story about how last night when you were home watching a movie you thought you saw her creeping outside your place stalking you last night when you were watching a movie.

>>> Be mysterious: Take her out on a date but don?t tell her where you are going/doing, just tell her what to wear. They go ape **** over this in a good way with excitement.

>>> At a restaurant: Hot Waitress: How many will be eating today? You: Just us/me, unless you would like to join me and use your employee discount to buy us free food?
    Last edited by fovargoo; 05-17-2009 at 06:36 PM.

notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000) notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000) notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000) notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000) notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000) notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000) notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000) notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000) notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000) notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000) notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000)
    good read repped

dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    good read repped
    I did it for teh lulz

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by dcarrera View Post
    good read repped
    Good read though, Repped.
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

HelloFromHell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HelloFromHell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HelloFromHell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HelloFromHell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HelloFromHell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HelloFromHell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HelloFromHell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HelloFromHell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HelloFromHell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HelloFromHell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HelloFromHell is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Some good tips. Thanks.
    ~~ KingsAge Crew ~~

Yes, I do.

merse is just really nice. (+1000) merse is just really nice. (+1000) merse is just really nice. (+1000) merse is just really nice. (+1000) merse is just really nice. (+1000) merse is just really nice. (+1000) merse is just really nice. (+1000) merse is just really nice. (+1000) merse is just really nice. (+1000) merse is just really nice. (+1000) merse is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have to say that alot of this is very very true
    -->>MMC<<--
    "Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island."

Nephris is just really nice. (+1000) Nephris is just really nice. (+1000) Nephris is just really nice. (+1000) Nephris is just really nice. (+1000) Nephris is just really nice. (+1000) Nephris is just really nice. (+1000) Nephris is just really nice. (+1000) Nephris is just really nice. (+1000) Nephris is just really nice. (+1000) Nephris is just really nice. (+1000) Nephris is just really nice. (+1000)
    Basically, to sum it up in everything you said... Confident, mysterious, and flirting.. k gotchya.

ebric will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebric will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebric will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebric will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebric will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebric will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebric will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebric will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebric will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebric will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebric will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    good except the voicemail thing
    Sig line can't be a novel I was told

voltio8836 is just really nice. (+1000) voltio8836 is just really nice. (+1000) voltio8836 is just really nice. (+1000) voltio8836 is just really nice. (+1000) voltio8836 is just really nice. (+1000) voltio8836 is just really nice. (+1000) voltio8836 is just really nice. (+1000) voltio8836 is just really nice. (+1000) voltio8836 is just really nice. (+1000) voltio8836 is just really nice. (+1000) voltio8836 is just really nice. (+1000)
    wat if deep down, you aren't really interesting?

does that mean you have to put on an act for your entire relationship and life?

Nephris is just really nice. (+1000) Nephris is just really nice. (+1000) Nephris is just really nice. (+1000) Nephris is just really nice. (+1000) Nephris is just really nice. (+1000) Nephris is just really nice. (+1000) Nephris is just really nice. (+1000) Nephris is just really nice. (+1000) Nephris is just really nice. (+1000) Nephris is just really nice. (+1000) Nephris is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by voltio8836 View Post
    wat if deep down, you aren't really interesting?

does that mean you have to put on an act for your entire relationship and life?
    Eventually, you wont have to put on an act, and try to be all this stuff you are not... and you can just be with em.

Hardgainer2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardgainer2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardgainer2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardgainer2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardgainer2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardgainer2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardgainer2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardgainer2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardgainer2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardgainer2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardgainer2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    good stuff

fovargoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fovargoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fovargoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fovargoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fovargoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fovargoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fovargoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fovargoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fovargoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fovargoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fovargoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Honestly if you guys can learn this stuff and begin practicing and getting good at it you will be that alpha male all the girls want. Funny, witty, confident, a mystery, adventurous, flirtatious, leader, dominant, unpredictable, wanted, high social status, well dressed, a challenge, passionate, the list goes on.

ebric: The voicemail thing is awesome man, they will seriously call me the second they find their phone to figure out what they have to confess. You don't have to use the bushes thing just something she obviously wouldn't be doing, its so ridiculous that they find it funny.

voltio8836: If deep down you are not an interesting person then good luck with finding girls man. You can either settle for a boring girl or work on the things listed above and improve how you act in front of girls and you will no longer be boring! I am not saying do not be yourself, I am just trying to show how to bring out your best traits to women in the best way they respond to.

Everyone else thanks for the comments/reps

shadowsfall19
    By now, it should be common knowledge that girls aren't ATTRACTED to nice guys.

Sure they may LIKE nice guys, but there's a difference between LIKE and ATTRACT.

Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by fovargoo View Post

>>> ***Maintain eye contact just a little longer than she does:
    i do this alot, most just look at the floor or look away, i dont bother with them, the ones that keep the eye contact, those are the ones i go after..
    * RedMeat Crew *

.:: Misc Cologne Crew ::.

.:Foot Fetish Club:.

@-@Someone in my fruit cellar Crew@-@

hellomister1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hellomister1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hellomister1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hellomister1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hellomister1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hellomister1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hellomister1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hellomister1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hellomister1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hellomister1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hellomister1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    good summary OP

blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    excellent hackneyed canned advice from another virgin

Who paid for this floor? slowteg's Avatar
    slowteg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowteg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowteg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowteg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowteg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowteg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowteg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowteg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowteg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowteg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowteg is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Be mysterious: PIITB when she isnt looking
    11B

US soccer

Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good read.
    United States Marine Corps [Sep. '01 - Mar. '13]

Instagram: charles_uncaged

Originally Posted by slowteg View Post
    Be mysterious: PIITB when she isnt looking
    Haha & unexpected!

BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000)
    OK guys, maybe you can help me out with this. I am a junior in high school, and I want to ask out this cute freshman. I've never talked to her before, I do not know her name or anything. I think that she is kind of a shy type, although I do not know this for sure. I've never really seen her with a guy, so I think she is free. How should I approach her, as in words to say? I know that a lot of guys use "negs", and other stuff. I was simply going to go up to her and say "I think you are really cute and would like to take you out." Is this too creepy or old fashion?

Daffle is just really nice. (+1000) Daffle is just really nice. (+1000) Daffle is just really nice. (+1000) Daffle is just really nice. (+1000) Daffle is just really nice. (+1000) Daffle is just really nice. (+1000) Daffle is just really nice. (+1000) Daffle is just really nice. (+1000) Daffle is just really nice. (+1000) Daffle is just really nice. (+1000) Daffle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BangBrahs View Post
    OK guys, maybe you can help me out with this. I am a junior in high school, and I want to ask out this cute freshman. I've never talked to her before, I do not know her name or anything. I think that she is kind of a shy type, although I do not know this for sure. I've never really seen her with a guy, so I think she is free. How should I approach her, as in words to say? I know that a lot of guys use "negs", and other stuff. I was simply going to go up to her and say "I think you are really cute and would like to take you out." Is this too creepy or old fashion?
    Creepy
    Tell one of your friends to push you to her or something
    and whne you bump
    say , my bad. didn't see you there,"\

sumthing like that]

this one got me!
    >>> ***Bring out good emotions in her: Instead of saying "that's cool," when she tells you she is a dancer or something, respond with: So what is it about dancing that you love & find so fulfilling??
    This is great because to answer the question she has to think and feel that way about why she loves it. After her response, repeat it back to her "Oh so you love the feeling of expressing yourself on stage?" Hopefully you can see how this is different than normal boring conversation. I have girls say "Wow! No body has ever asked me that before!" and go onto ten-minute explanations of it and soon enough she is all over me. It works! If you can spark the good feeling vibes in a girl like this does, you will be golden.

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by BangBrahs View Post
    Yes.
    Just make eye contact w her, go up to her and go "Hey whats up I'm ___"

why is this difficult again?

Originally Posted by Daffle View Post
    Creepy
    Tell one of your friends to push you to her or something
    and whne you bump
    say , my bad. didn't see you there,"\

sumthing like that]

this one got me!
    That reminds me of the scene in 40 yr old virgin where he's at speed dating and he asks that chick the questions in response to questions and she goes "WHAT ARE YOU FUKKING RETARDED"
    lol

I would never go "Oh so you like playing tennis? What specific elements of the game tennis do you find most fulfilling?"
    that chick would go "Wow.. fukking weird ass creeper" and head for the hills.

I'd be more likely to go "Tennis?!?! NO ****.. I'll andre aggassi the hell outta you!! Bring it!"

challenge > scripted open-ended questions

but thats just my opinion...
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

ricbig is a name known to all. (+5000) ricbig is a name known to all. (+5000) ricbig is a name known to all. (+5000) ricbig is a name known to all. (+5000) ricbig is a name known to all. (+5000) ricbig is a name known to all. (+5000) ricbig is a name known to all. (+5000) ricbig is a name known to all. (+5000) ricbig is a name known to all. (+5000) ricbig is a name known to all. (+5000) ricbig is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ^ Most guys fear the idea of a girl thinking that a guy is creepy by just simply introducing yourself.

In that case that bitch aint worth it and needs to fukkin mature
    boo hoo chacha is serious

Chauboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chauboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chauboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chauboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chauboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chauboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chauboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chauboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chauboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chauboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chauboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by janky View Post

I would never go "Oh so you like playing tennis? What specific elements of the game tennis do you find most fulfilling?"
    that chick would go "Wow.. fukking weird ass creeper" and head for the hills.

I'd be more likely to go "Tennis?!?! NO ****.. I'll andre aggassi the hell outta you!! Bring it!"

challenge > scripted open-ended questions

but thats just my opinion...

lol yeah that just sounds so weird...

ScanDaGod is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScanDaGod is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScanDaGod is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScanDaGod is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScanDaGod is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScanDaGod is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScanDaGod is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScanDaGod is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScanDaGod is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScanDaGod is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScanDaGod is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    >>> Make up a fantasy world with just you guys. I will tell girls how we should just drop out of school and make a doughnut shop because that would be way more fun. And then say how we should also sell drugs in our doughnut shop at the same time and we can put it in the foods etc, they get really into it. They will face book me or call me a few days later asking when we are going to make our business lol.

this is some good **** right here...

momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I learned this stuff from the book the game bro.
    I just want to share the knowledge I have obtained throughout my life and hopefully change someone's life.

SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Negged for life.

The emotion thing is good, and the fulfilling part does sound kind of weird, depending on the girl situation. You can also be like "So why tennis?" and she will be like "what," and ask her why she likes it ect. Any way that you can make her think about why she likes something is what you are going for. But yeah giving her competition as janky said is also good.

"You are a kickboxer? wanna fight? Lets take this outside ima whoop yo ass" Bring her outside and sex her in a dark alley ftw

momo5: Like I said before a lot of this information is what I learned from books etc. so yeah some of the information you might have seen if you have read the same books I have =P

>>> Voice tone: I just read about this and it is pretty big. They did a study on a bunch of males & females where others would just listen to their voice alone and judge how many people they had slept with. The guys with the smoother voices got more votes as to getting laid more often and sure enough they did. This is sort of common sense, but if you have a smooth voice your chances will be that much greater.

>>> Women tend to orgasm more while they are cheating: A woman who cheats is subconsciously saying she wants to carry on that males genes. Women procreate more when they orgasm & the act of having better genes to carry on makes them orgasm more while cheating. This could be part of why I keep hearing that 10% of children are actually from another male than their father..interesting
    Last edited by fovargoo; 05-19-2009 at 09:10 AM.

justins1983 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justins1983 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justins1983 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justins1983 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justins1983 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justins1983 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justins1983 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justins1983 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justins1983 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justins1983 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justins1983 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by fovargoo View Post
    >>> Convey to her that you have 100's of women calling you: Think about this when you get her number...if you had tons of women calling you all day long would you really have time to call her the next day? Probably not. Learn to think this way and you will see a huge difference.
    by huge difference you mean they assume you must have a harem of girls that want to **** you and immediately consider you un-dateable? oh sure, youre still the cute guy they want to **** but they dont trust you. to them youre a player, a good time, a casual sex buddy but not relationship material.

Originally Posted by justins1983 View Post
    by huge difference you mean they assume you must have a harem of girls that want to **** you and immediately consider you un-dateable? oh sure, youre still the cute guy they want to **** but they dont trust you. to them youre a player, a good time, a casual sex buddy but not relationship material.
    Nothing brings a crowd like a crowd does. Women want a man that is wanted by other girls, it makes you more attractive to them. And actually if you read David D.'s ebook he talks about how women that you have already had sex with will be more likely to get in a relationship if you want than your chances with a girl you haven't slept with yet. They already have that connection with you and you are fun and different than the other guys.

Just because you sleep with a lot of women doesn't mean you cannot build trust with a girl also, if she really is the one then you will then have the option of getting in a relationship or continue having casual sex with many women. Either way both options you are getting laid & having fun with this mentality