Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    VileHand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up The Official "Penis Enlargement" Thread

Before reading this, throw away any and all preconceived notions about penis enlargement. First, it is not my intent to promote the use of penis weights and miracle pills. Second, this thread was not made in an attempt to encourage you to run out and get surgery... These are all natural techniques, and while I can't speak for everyone, I have used some of these, and they definately help.

Please note that I borrowed some of these techniques from "The Ultimate Penis Enlargement Manual," and I've paraphrased some of them into my own words.

WARNING: Do NOT perform any of these exercises while in a fully erect state. Vascular damage may result if care has not been taken.

---------------------------------------------------------
    Penis Lengthener:
    1. With the penis in its flaccid state, take one hand and grip firmly around the head of your penis. Be careful not to cut off too much circulation.

2. Pull your penis out directly in front of yourself. Stretch it as much as you can without causing pain or discomfort. Hold it there for 5 minutes. After each minute, pull it out slightly further each time.

3. Relax for one minute. "Twirl" your penis in a circular motion about 30 times. This gets the circulation flowing again.

4. Repeat Step Two again 4 times, except pull your penis in a different direction each time... up, down, to the left, and to the right. After each 5 minute pull, repeat Step 3.

5. After you've completed 5 pulls (5 minutes each), pull your penis out directly in front of you one more time. Give it a good 1-minute stretch and 10 slight "tugs" outward, not jerking too hard.

(Tips: a. You should be using a lubrication of some sort while performing these techniques, b. Do NOT use soap or shampoo, these can and will irritate the skin when applied vigorously.)

Traditional Jelq:
    1. When your penis becomes SEMI-ERECT, make the American "A-OK" sign with the thumb and forefinger of your left hand. With this hand, grip tightly around the base of your penis.

2. Now starting from the base, pull the penis gently but firmly. Stretch downward and outward. You should still be in a semi-erect state. Make sure to touch the penis all the way from the base to the head. Note that the head of your penis expands with blood.

3. Switch to the right hand and do the same thing, starting from the base and stretching downward to the head. Alternate both hands in a smooth rhythmic ("milking") motion, touching upon every part of the penis except the very top part of the penis head.

Timetable:
    *1 - Do 200-300 strokes/day at medium strength for the first week. (10 minutes)
    *2 - Do 300-500 strokes/day at medium-full strength for the next week. (15 minutes)
    *3 - Do 500 or more strokes/day from then on, and as strong as you can make them. (20 minutes)

(Tips: If you find yourself getting an erection during this exercise, squeeze harder to discourage it or simply wait until it subsides. You can encourage circulation afterward by slapping your penis up and down 25 - 50 times. Perform this exercise 5 days a week. Remember to keep your penis only partially erect. If you feel ejaculation coming on, pause milking until the urge subsides. This is itself an exercise... one of self-control.)

Tao Technique (Larger "Glans," aka: Penis Head):
    1. Use your fingers to push the blood up to your penis head and create some sustained pressure. Hold that position momentarily (approximately 10 seconds.). This will expand the capacity of your head to take in more blood, in the end creating a bell or mushroom shape. You can also squeeze the shaft to make the blood engorge in the head. Once it's hard, you can release the squeeze. Repeat as many times as you wish (but don't exceed 10 minutes).

Kegels ("PC" Exercises, aka: Pubococcygeal Muscle):
    (Note: First you must Locate Your PC Muscle. It's actually easier for men to locate this muscle and do these Exercises than it is for women. Simply stop your urine midstream when you urinate. This not only teaches you how to find the PC muscle, but gets you started on your exercises. Stop and restart your urination 5 times during every trip to the bathroom. Using your ability to stop the flow of urine will help you control your ejaculations.)

1. PC CLAMPS: Squeeze and release, over and over. Start with sets of twenty, then build to 100 or more. Do at least 250 PC clamps every day, for the rest of your life. Your goal is to be capable of creating 1,000 clamps a day.

2. PC FLUTTER: Tighten the PC muscle as slowly as you possibly can. Once you've finished the slow squeeze (to where you can't squeeze anymore), let go. At some point it will "flutter," and you'll feel energy sparkling up your spine. Concentrate on deep, slow breathing while you do this. This is great for restoring energy when you're running down!

Your Workout:
    1. Perform your workout for ONE HOUR EVERY DAY, 5 DAYS A WEEK. Be sure to take 2 days off a week (consecutively or not), as this is your "healing" time when your cells rebuild after they've been broken down. Do this, and you should start seeing results within the next 3 weeks. Once you witness this penis growth for yourself, you won't want to stop this program, nor should you! Remember... Knowledge, Commitment, Growth. These exercises have been designed not only for penis enlargement, but also for a better self-esteem and personal satisfaction.

Massage & Warm Down:
    1. This is how you should end your workout, as applying heat and massage optimizes healing. Your testicles are always trying to maintain a 34 degree temperature to keep the cells alive. Heat restores any nerve and sensitivity problems you may have incurred during your enlargement program.

2. After your workout, gently massage your penis for several minutes. After massage, you can either apply another hot towel as you did at the beginning of your workout, or you can place your penis in a bowl of lukewarm water for a another few minutes. Either of these "heat applications" will keep the blood held within your penis and stimulate the damaged parts, restarting them to function better. Dry off well with a towel.

Well that's about it... since everyone has been asking so many questions about "penis size" and what not in this forum, I figured I may as well post something like this to help men overcome their "tiny penis syndromes"

Enjoy...
    -VileHand
    Last edited by VileHand; 05-24-2004 at 02:31 AM.

pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks for the guide. I'm going to have to post a rebuttal, however, to the techniques you described. I'll expand more when I get back in a few hours.

champs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    metzner advocates 6 to 9 days rest between workouts... definately overtraining...

Originally posted by champs
    metzner advocates 6 to 9 days rest between workouts... definately overtraining...
    It's "Mentzer"

e_burna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) e_burna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) e_burna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) e_burna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) e_burna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) e_burna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) e_burna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) e_burna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Who has the time in a day to do what you described? You think I just wanna sit around and rub my d-ck all day in "hopes" that I'll make it bigger. Get real. This is not practical at all.

Neil_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neil_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neil_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neil_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neil_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neil_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neil_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neil_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neil_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neil_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neil_I will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Kegels can be done on the tube, on the bus, whilst driving, sitting at your desk, standing in queues, whilst going to sleep, sitting in lectures, eating food, during a meeting......

That's like some fat person saying 'I don't have time to go to the gym'...

If you want a stronger dick, you'll find the time.

Not that I'm saying you have a limp dick or anything...
    Is there any fear in this Dojo?

champs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well spotted watson...

Hit me and ill return ballplaya24524's Avatar
    ballplaya24524 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ballplaya24524 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nice thread!!!!he got that off cheekycherries.com
    Last edited by ballplaya24524; 05-24-2004 at 08:11 PM.

LOL. I was hoping this would become a sticky so people would stop asking the same questions, over and over and over.

Registered User Pump that iron!'s Avatar
    Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by e_burna
    Who has the time in a day to do what you described? You think I just wanna sit around and rub my d-ck all day in "hopes" that I'll make it bigger. Get real. This is not practical at all.
    I like to keep an open mind but these are my thoughts exactly.
    I rep back for those with 1k+ rep power.

BB's resident PE zealot brtecson's Avatar
    brtecson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brtecson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brtecson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brtecson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brtecson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brtecson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brtecson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brtecson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brtecson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brtecson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brtecson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    legnthener:

1: you dont grab the head. you grab the sides of the shaft, below the head. grabbing the head and the top of the shaft will put extreme pressure on your dorsal nerves and several other nerve endings, which will result in injury.

2: dont twirl it around. its not gymnastics for christ sakes. do 2 dryjelqs and get into your next set.

3: 5 minute sets for manual stretching???? you must be an idiot to do that kind of stuff with your hands. get a hanger and multitask while you do it. read a book, do some homework, use the tv or computer if and HANG weight if you want to do sets like that.

4: lubrication?? while trying to stretch?? idiotic as well. use talc powder, baby powder, anything to help yourself get a good grip. you're not masturbating here.

jelqing:

1: again, the author failed to mention to avoid the head, and the dorsal nerves. the pressure should be put on the sides of the shaft, nowhere else. DONT TOUCH THE HEAD!! ESPECIALLY THE BOTTOM RING OF THE HEAD!! That is a surefire way to induce injury, or hamper gains.

2: strokes should be 3secs to 5 secs

tao technique:

1: author failed to mention that this is an advanced routine. you should do traditional jelqs for several weeks before you attempt this exercise.

kegels:

even a moron can do those right

your workout:

Blanket statements like that will injure people. Some people do their PE routines 7days/week, others can only do it every other day. workout frequency has to be decided by the individual.

warmdown:

since the workout ends with jelqing, massaging blood into your unit is pointless. use a heat pad, hot wet towel, or microwaved rice sock for heat for at least five minutes. this should also always be done as a warmup. never do any exercises (except kegels) without warmup and warmdown.

I'm not here to bash, I just want to make sure nobody gets hurt.
    Last edited by brtecson; 05-24-2004 at 02:39 PM.

brtecson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brtecson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brtecson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brtecson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brtecson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brtecson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brtecson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brtecson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brtecson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brtecson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brtecson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by e_burna
    Pumping and hanging are PE exercises that are hands-free, so you could multi-task while doing them.

bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Vilehand, this actualy work for you? and if you keep doing it you will get bigger and bigger right? so that should put you around 15 inches or so?

homestar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) homestar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) homestar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) homestar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) homestar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) homestar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) homestar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) homestar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) homestar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) homestar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) homestar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    which exercises make it thicker and which ones make it longer, or is it all the same?

ko_kidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ko_kidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ko_kidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ko_kidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ko_kidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ko_kidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ko_kidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My question is...

Does anyone have proof that this actually works on any level (length or girth)?

Originally posted by homestar
    which exercises make it thicker and which ones make it longer, or is it all the same?
    in general, any type of exercise that involves stretching works for legnth. any type of exercise that involves engorging the shaft/head full of blood helps legnth. however, jelqing often helps a little bit in legnth, and stretching helps in girth a little bit, usually in base girth.

Originally posted by ko_kidd
    My question is...

Does anyone have proof that this actually works on any level (length or girth)?
    Yes, I am walking proof. :proud:

Originally posted by bigasssnowman
    Vilehand, this actualy work for you? and if you keep doing it you will get bigger and bigger right? so that should put you around 15 inches or so?
    Yes, this worked for me like i stated in my original post above. I've increased about an inch or so after 4 months of continued jelqing and kegels (I have yet to try the other exercises). I used to be 6 inches, but now I'm 7 (still growing) and I owe it to these techniques. You have to remember that results vary depending on your dedication, frequency, and proper mentality. If you want, draw parallels to bodybuilding, it's the same concept.

For the record, I'm not trying to "sell" you guys on any of these techniques, I just thought I should list them since people kept asking the same questions.

PS. pogue, I'm still waiting for your response.

Here's some more information about growth in regards to these techniques. (Again, this was taken from the manual stated in my original post above).

"When you first engage in penis enlargement your flaccid size will increase rapidly for about the first 1.5 inches. At this same stage you will gain roughly 1 inch in erect size. So, in the beginning you'll gain 1.5 inches in the flaccid state and 1 inch in the erect state. The rate and overall effectiveness of Enlargement, however, depends on numerous things like your physiology and current size.

For example, if you are currently 7.5 inches, your penis will probably not grow 3 inches to 10.5. If your erect penis is currently 5.0 inches, then expect that it will be around 6.5 inches within about 90 days!"

Case in point, it took me alot longer to grow an inch, but you have to remember, I wasn't all that dedicated. I would perform these techniques about once every 2-3 days (so roughly 2 times a week). I've now upped that to 4 times a week...
    Last edited by VileHand; 05-25-2004 at 12:42 AM.

pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by VileHand
    LOL. I was hoping this would become a sticky so people would stop asking the same questions, over and over and over.
    I'll add it to the sexual help sticky.

I'm still working on my response, but have some other stuff going on too. I'm going to have refrences and everything

Originally posted by pogue
    I'll add it to the sexual help sticky.

I'm still working on my response, but have some other stuff going on too. I'm going to have refrences and everything
    Cool. Thanks pogue.

Rocky388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky388 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    not that i'm unhappy about my size, but how old should u be before you start doing these exercises?

I mean, theres been a few replies here saying that they've tried it and it's worked...so why not give it a try? It's not like no one here doesnt wanna be bigger then what they are already

just my opinion though
    +Rocky+

Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i tried it and it worked, slowly but surely, go slow, i liek to go every other day to be safe, id rather wait longer and not have spots or anything. I like to do 3 sets of jelq and 3 sets of stretch, with stretch in between jelq sets.

Hit me and ill return ballplaya24524's Avatar
    ballplaya24524 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ballplaya24524 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ok i got a few questions for yall since this is now offically the penis enlargement sticky lol

1. Since its increasign the length by stretching will this cause my grith to be smaller? or will it just make new tissue to accomadate the length?

2.If i perform this routine 4-5 tiems a week what kind of timeframe am i looking at to add an inch or 2?

Thanks Guys

Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    id go every other day to be safe man. Length will not sacrifice if u also do jelq, the jelq will work more for girth and soem length. Once simulated to do so, strecthign wil not hurt the prior stimulation. For an inch, id say a reasonable goal is one - 1 months if u stay dedicated to the routine. I gained an inch in about 5 weeks. I started at 6.5 and was about 7.6 or so after 6 weeks. I not trying to gain much more, just keep what i have.

MisterT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    what if u stop the exercises after a month? does it go back to the original size?

Originally posted by ballplaya24524
    ok i got a few questions for yall since this is now offically the penis enlargement sticky lol

1. Since its increasign the length by stretching will this cause my grith to be smaller? or will it just make new tissue to accomadate the length?

2.If i perform this routine 4-5 tiems a week what kind of timeframe am i looking at to add an inch or 2?

Thanks Guys
    1: No. Stretching known to slightly increse base girth, actually.

2: 2 months to two years, bro. everybody is different. seriously, some people have gained over half an inch in their first month, others havent gained anything after several months. I'd say that as a beginner, the average gain/month is .25" for younger people. Older people (30s+) tend to take longer. However, there is some old guys (60s) that make incredible gains. One guy gained 3" in less than one year, and he's 65. I suppose his flesh/ligs aren't as tight and are easier to stretch because he's so old.

Originally posted by MisterT
    what if u stop the exercises after a month? does it go back to the original size?
    You will lose some of your gains. Most people that achieve their goal size go thru a "cementing" period for a few months, which usually consists of 1 or 2 workouts per week, of light intensity.

TheOak86* is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOak86* is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOak86* is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOak86* is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOak86* is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOak86* is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOak86* is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOak86* is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOak86* is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOak86* is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOak86* is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    listen im not doing anything until i see before and after pics

Originally posted by TheOak86*
    Who the heck has time to take pictures of their c*ck?

Originally posted by MisterT
    Not really, it might go down a little (it's the same as bodybuilding if you haven't done it in a while)... but after a year, your gains are solidified, meaning you will not drop back down again.

SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by TheOak86*
    I've found some once and it was one small dick and one bigger dick but I didn't wanna look at it long enough to see any resemblence
    Hey baby... wanna cyber?