chrisrico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Raisins for post workout carb source?

Hey, anyone eat raisins for their post workout carb? I thought since they're high on the GI index they might be a good source. Anyone know any reason this would be a bad choice?

ps. I know raisins aren't a supplement.
    Better one handful with tranquillity than two handfuls with toil and chasing after the wind!

MoPhat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MoPhat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MoPhat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MoPhat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MoPhat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MoPhat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MoPhat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MoPhat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MoPhat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MoPhat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MoPhat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    IMHO, that's fine... make sure you get plenty of them, or mix with other high G.I. carbs post-workout (get creative!) I am not promoting this company. Heck - I don't even know who they are (just found them in a Google search,) but check out the ORAC value of raisins.

http://www.greenspluscanada.com/en/p...tioxidant.html

If I'm not mistaken, Craig Titus was talking in an MD several months back about how he has added all kinds of high-GI fruits into his diet PWO (that he didn't eat before,) and claims better growth & recovery, strength, etc.

chrisrico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good to know, thanks!
    Better one handful with tranquillity than two handfuls with toil and chasing after the wind!

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Stick with oats
    Sixpack
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

the_destroyer55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_destroyer55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_destroyer55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_destroyer55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_destroyer55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_destroyer55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_destroyer55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_destroyer55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_destroyer55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_destroyer55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_destroyer55 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally posted by Sixpack
    Stick with oats
    Sixpack
    BUMP