Ilya95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ilya95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ilya95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ilya95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ilya95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ilya95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ilya95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ilya95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ilya95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ilya95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ilya95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Going Heavy on legs at 15?? Please Help!!

Hey Guys I'm 15 (almost 16) and have been bodybuilding ( not weight lifting ) for about 1 year. I'm 5'10, 172 lbs and 4% bf.

I have been going heavy on my legs with squats, leg presses, calfs Lunges, all them basically , except for Leg extensions. Well my problem is here, My knees are REALLY starting to bother me lately and even kinda lock at times. Well I'm 8 months form my contest and my dad who used to be an amatuer bodybuilder tells me to leave legs out of my routine for about 2-3 weeks to give my knees a break!! I CAN"T do that I have to work for size and keep as much as I can ( can't loose any)!! What can I do to help my knees and to Strenghten them.

THANKS!!
    I.Feynberg

Ilya95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ilya95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ilya95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ilya95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ilya95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ilya95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ilya95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ilya95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ilya95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ilya95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ilya95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    BUMP!!
    I.Feynberg

Sangster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sangster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Take a break from your legs but make sure that you do stretches for them.

weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    hey what part of dallas are you from?

Registered User BodybuildingKid's Avatar
    BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    take a break off the heavy leg training if its gonna cost you knee problems in the end.
    "Observe not that which is seen, but that which is not seen." -Dennis Nackord , Kenpo Karate System.

"No pain no ****in gain, GO PSYCHO U ****IN PUSSY, UP THAT ****IN WEIGHT, UP THEM REPS BITCH RAHH"

"I beleive that everything you do bad, comes back to you. So everything i do bad, im going to suffer for it.. But in my heart.. i beleive what i am doin is right.. So i feel like i am going to heaven" - Tupac Shakur June '96

Monks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monks will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    4% of bf, WOW you have the same bf as a pro BB in season WTF...

Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    it would be a big mistake to be at 4% 8 weeks before the comp, you are mistaken in your BF measurement I would think!

Train smarter not harder amusclehead's Avatar
    amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    is it just me, or is every teen on this board like 5'8-5'10, 180-200pds @ 4% bf. Lol
    Booo

Geeza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geeza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geeza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geeza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geeza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geeza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geeza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geeza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geeza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geeza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geeza has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    LOL im 5'8, but im sure as hell not even 180lbs 160 at the most 17y.o
    " You say you gave it your all??? but did you did you really??? Now go out there and sweat Blood "

BBJ the daddy!
    the needs of the many out weigh the needs of the guy that can't run fast.

RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    See a doctor, lots of teen experience osgoodschlater's disease. Could be that. Could just be some tightness. Going to a doc is the safest way to tell. Lay off going hard on legs until you see a doc. Maybe do some light stuff (by light I mean cut the weight in half you were using, but do the same reps/sets) this will help prevent muscle loss. Maybe get some glutamine and keep your calories and protein up.