pernicek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How to increase my strength and muscle size by the end of summer?

Hi everybody!! I am 15 just about 16 and am going to be a sophmore in the 2004-2005 school year. I was about 90 lbs at the beginning of the year and now i am about 105 lbs. My max bench went from 80 lbs at the begining of the school year to 150 lbs but now it recently dropped to about 135 lbs after i quit using EAS's Creatine HP. About Febuary I took some of my friends creatine for a week and gained 20 lbs on my bench in 7 days and it wasn't a placebo affect. Then I quit using it after that week because I quit li0fting with him and started lifting with myself. The in about a month later I started taking EAS's Creatine HP from walmart it had 20 servings and was about $15 I guess I got screwed but it got me from my long stop at 120 to 150. I am still lifting but my strngth went down. I got about 11" arms. I want to get them to 12" or bigger so i am bigger for next year and wrestling. I am thinking about taking Creatine, Whey, L-Glutamine, and I already have ZMA and a multi-vitamin. My diet is pretty good I am consuming 2900-3300 calories a day and am going to do all it takes to get big. What else do I need to add and no steroids. Thanks in advance

Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    DEADLIFT!

Wilson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    WTF.
    Go heavy or fcuk off.