Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Wrestler12321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wrestler12321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wrestler12321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wrestler12321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wrestler12321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wrestler12321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wrestler12321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wrestler12321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wrestler12321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wrestler12321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wrestler12321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Question Cutting phase: How long should it take?

I'm in my cutting phase, and I'm around 12% body fat I think. I'm 15, 5'9 and currently 135 pounds. How long do you think it'll take me to lose what I need to get ripped? Or just tell me how long it take you guys to lose weight would be helpful also.

canuck195 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) canuck195 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) canuck195 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) canuck195 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) canuck195 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) canuck195 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) canuck195 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) canuck195 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) canuck195 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) canuck195 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) canuck195 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    5'9, 135lbs and you're cutting? Sounds to me like you should be bulking dude.

Wrestler12321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wrestler12321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wrestler12321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wrestler12321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wrestler12321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wrestler12321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wrestler12321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wrestler12321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wrestler12321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wrestler12321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wrestler12321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm pretty buff for a freshman, I can bench 170 pounds. I'm a wrestler(name...) and I need to lose weight for next season, and being ripped for the summer wouldn't be too bad either.

WestideIron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No, your not buff for a freshman. There's alot of kids in here that would whoop your skinny ass. Bulk up dude. Then talk about cutting. Wrestlings gay anyways.
    "Pain is only weakness leaving the body"
    "Failing to plan is like planning to fail."
    "The foundation of success is intense desire."
    "Sometimes, less is more."
    "Better to take a chance and lose, than to wonder what might have been."
    "Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."
    "You'll always miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
    "It’s lack of faith that makes people afraid of meeting challenges, and I believed in myself."

dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i would eat like a pig...then cut like a mother****er
    It’s right now. It’s hard, fast, and crisp. I’m not dinking around in there. I’m not a ****ing cream puff. I’m a hammer. I’m a lightning bolt.” (Tom Brands - World & Olympic Champion and Assistant Coach U. of Iowa)

Location: Where it all started, York PA...York Barbell Baby!!
    MightyMouse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'd listen to the others man. 5'9'' and 135, sorry there man thats pretty small. My little brother is 5'8'' and 155+ and wants to bulk like crazy. And don't forget a max bench is usually the sign of your cns response to the lift. Not a correlation to your muscle size. I'd say take the summer and bulk like crazy. Then take the fall and cut. So you will be much larger for next year. And no wrestling is not gay. I don't do it myself but those guys who do are good athletes, and I'm not talking wwf....

Bigger by the Day
    Mighty
    On the battle field an American soldiers doe not fight for their country, their family, or themselves. They fight for one another. (Don't know but will soon find out)

Just cause I'm short, doesn't mean I'm not big.....

"Courage is not the absense of fear, but the ability to do whats right in the presense of it" unknown

Kutulus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Cutting phase: How long should it take?

Originally posted by Wrestler12321
    I'm in my cutting phase, and I'm around 12% body fat I think. I'm 15, 5'9 and currently 135 pounds. How long do you think it'll take me to lose what I need to get ripped? Or just tell me how long it take you guys to lose weight would be helpful also.
    damn you got alot of fat for only 135 lbs... u must be really small and flabby...

dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    kutulus hes asking for help you useless ****! god you are a stupid ****er why dont you go eat **** and ****ing kill yourself you hapless wanker!

anyway heres my article it sould help you dude!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...threadid=26723
    It’s right now. It’s hard, fast, and crisp. I’m not dinking around in there. I’m not a ****ing cream puff. I’m a hammer. I’m a lightning bolt.” (Tom Brands - World & Olympic Champion and Assistant Coach U. of Iowa)

Originally posted by dez/null
    kutulus hes asking for help you useless ****! god you are a stupid ****er why dont you go eat **** and ****ing kill yourself you hapless wanker!

anyway heres my article it sould help you dude!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...threadid=26723
    well when your that small you need to start off with basics, not trying to diet!

wrestlers are to drop weight classes you ****nut...then grow in strength...stay out of here...your not wanted you cheese dick

wrestlers are to drop weight classes you ****nut...then grow in strength...stay out of here...your not wanted you cheese dick
    you and your wrestling homos are the ones that should leave

this is for bodybuilding not some man humping sport...

well obviously your the ****ing master of man humping ehh?
    dude if you stepped into my world you would snap...you have no ****ing clue what wrestling is.

at least im not the ***got who greases and shaves myself like a little sissy girl...step down bitch.

at least im not the ***got who greases and shaves myself like a little sissy girl...step down bitch.
    too bad your too much of a pussy to even compete... because you know your skinny ass could never win...

show some respect you small ugly little bitch kid

**** man i already said i was still in only no competeively you ****ing lardass...trust me i may not have jack **** for posing skill but at least i know how to give good advice on a fornum you ****ing ****bag

from what i understand you wish you had a set of legs...you could also use a brain and a pair of testicles

from what i understand you wish you had a set of legs...you could also use a brain and a pair of testicles
    lol... i hafta admit that was funny...

too bad my legs are even bigger than str8's... so i guess to have a "set of legs" you must have 28" + legs?

I've seen pics of your wheels, and my sister would put you to shame... hahahah

so how much your sister weight...190 210? thank goodness its not whaleing season. i bet she gets hit on alot by guys in school
    obviously you dont know jack **** about anything do you...you just post useless **** that dosent help anyone...sides who would let a stupidass like you be a moderator

sides who would let a stupidass like you be a moderator
    maybe you should stop worrying about **** and focus on bodybuilding because your small and you talk way to much **** and you can't back it up because your small and ugly

hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So are you guys gonna ask each other out or something? The sexual tension between you two is crazy!
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. -Einstein

hahaha i will say it for tha bazillionth time...im not even a ****ing powerlifter...i only reason im on this fornum is to learn more from the smart ****ers...not you penis lips...sides what could you tell anyone you obviously dont know **** AND YOU KNOW IT.

hahaha i will say it for tha bazillionth time...im not even a ****ing powerlifter...i only reason im on this fornum is to learn more from the smart ****ers...not you penis lips...sides what could you tell anyone you obviously dont know **** AND YOU KNOW IT.
    I do know ****, its brown and stinky

yeah i think i thout i seen you on consumption junction

SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    sorry to intrude on the cat fight

but bulking is a good idea....then on the other hand it IS going to be time for summer pretty soon.....you just need to compare the 2 and decide.
    Last edited by SLTS; 04-24-2002 at 08:25 PM.

yeah IF he was a bodybuilder...quote hes a wrestler...he needs to cut off the 15 to about 7-9 then gain then just powerlift so he dont gain too much mass

no one answered my question in the first place.. I have already decided to cut, I've been running in the morning for a month now, and I'm going to bulk when I'm done with cutting. If I bulked now, I would probably end up with 20% body fat, and that would be really hard to get off, that's why I'm cutting now.

good also...try to get in the weight room so you can keep on the muscle dude
    also check out my article
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...threadid=26723 this sould help

PiCoMaNG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey man... I was a wrestler and I know what youre talking about... your best bet is to do what you said: cut til youre happy with what youve got, then try to bulk moderately... consume mostly protein and make sure u hit the gym... when the season comes around just do cardio cardio cardio
    I had to wait til my career was over to start bulking... and in less than 2 months I put on over 20 good lbs... so your size will be there waiting for you once wrestlings over... just be patient...
    ...iNTeNSiTY...

Question HOW LONG?!?!?

My question was HOW LONG will it take to lose that weight, I got a ton of posts in my thread, but none of them answer my question. Please answer.

sietchring is just really nice. (+1000) sietchring is just really nice. (+1000) sietchring is just really nice. (+1000) sietchring is just really nice. (+1000) sietchring is just really nice. (+1000) sietchring is just really nice. (+1000) sietchring is just really nice. (+1000) sietchring is just really nice. (+1000) sietchring is just really nice. (+1000) sietchring is just really nice. (+1000) sietchring is just really nice. (+1000)
    list what you're eating and over-all cal. intake. Also, list what kind of training regime you have.

The few times i've cut, were done for 3 weeks and i had good results. I don't really keep track of my bf% so i couldn't tell you what i averaged losing over that period of time. I was happy though.