MOD is just really nice. (+1000) MOD is just really nice. (+1000) MOD is just really nice. (+1000) MOD is just really nice. (+1000) MOD is just really nice. (+1000) MOD is just really nice. (+1000) MOD is just really nice. (+1000) MOD is just really nice. (+1000) MOD is just really nice. (+1000) MOD is just really nice. (+1000) MOD is just really nice. (+1000)

2 ways to grow muscle?

from all the articles I have read relating to muscle growth, they have mentioned that to cause new muscle growth you have to overload your muscles and CNS by using heavy weights, trigering an addaptive response that results in increased muscle strength and size. Also I have read that weight training causes mircoscopic tears in the muscle , these then heal and make the muscle grow bigger. I know I'm probably missing some major points , but those are the two major theories I have come across. Are they both true? Anyone care to share their thoughts on this?

Nayl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nayl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nayl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nayl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nayl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nayl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nayl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nayl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nayl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nayl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nayl is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    One is describing the reaction of individual fibers, the other the reaction of the muscle as a whole. The muscle will adapt by repairing the damaged fibers and growing new ones. The individual fibers will adapt by growing and becoming stronger.

There are several more biological changes going on, but this covers the basic ones affecting the muscle.