prince$$bich has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question anybody got some healthy chicken recipes 2 give me

Hey
    My name is Nikki and I'm 16 years old.I recently had knee surgery and during the 3 months of recovering I gained 20 pounds.I'm 5'2 and 130 pounds. I drink nothing but water all day long my only problem is I'm not much of a healthy eater. I love chicken so if anybody's has any healthy chicken recipes to give me I'd appreciate it a lot.
    Last edited by prince$$bich; 05-21-2004 at 05:17 AM.

groats are grood for you Nepenthe's Avatar
    Nepenthe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Here's my current favorite: get "Village Market" boneless/skinless chicken tenders (.5 g fat, 25 g protein in three of them). I usually make five. Run them under water for a few seconds, then defrost on low a few times in the microwave. Be warming up a pan on the stove at just below medium, with about a cup of water in it.

When the chicken is pliable, cut each piece into fourths. Carefully put them on the pan in the water (there shouldn't be much reaction if you have the heat set correctly). They'll cook in maybe five to eight minutes on one side, then you should flip all twenty pieces individually with a fork (pretty easy) and cook another six minutes or so.

Turn the stove off, dump the pan into a strainer to collect the chicken, throw it on a plate, and season with a little Mrs. Dash, ground pepper, and garlic powder (not garlic salt).

No breading, no added oil or fat, no added sodium or sugar, just high-quality protein and very little saturated fat. Very tasty and easy to do.

could I lose weight eating chicken and vegetables

I have a question could I lose weight eating chicken and vegetables for every meal? I just want to know because if I can I'm going to do that. Well, just let me know.

warped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) warped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) warped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) warped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) warped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) warped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) warped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) warped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) warped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) warped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) warped has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Re: could I lose weight eating chicken and vegetables

Originally posted by prince$$bich
    I have a question could I lose weight eating chicken and vegetables for every meal? I just want to know because if I can I'm going to do that. Well, just let me know.
    Sure you can, I eat chicken at least 3 meals a day. It's a great source of low fat protein. Just remember moderation. I would suggest eating other foods as well, you might be missing some vital nutrients without a balance.
    Be accountable

j00tel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Chicken, vegetables, olive oil, nuts, brown rice, natural peanut butter, 100% stoneground whole wheat bread, beans, oats, skim milk and cottage cheese could be the start of a great diet for you. There are plenty of great meal plans evaluated on this board all the time that you could get ideas from.

I want to lose at the most 20 pounds. If I eat chicken for every meal and exercise everyday how long do you think it will take for me to lose that weight.

jobber4eva is just really nice. (+1000) jobber4eva is just really nice. (+1000) jobber4eva is just really nice. (+1000) jobber4eva is just really nice. (+1000) jobber4eva is just really nice. (+1000) jobber4eva is just really nice. (+1000) jobber4eva is just really nice. (+1000) jobber4eva is just really nice. (+1000) jobber4eva is just really nice. (+1000) jobber4eva is just really nice. (+1000) jobber4eva is just really nice. (+1000)
    you can't eat only chicken everyday. figure it out like this, if you want to lose weight, eat 5-6 smaller meals. for meals, eat eggs, tuna, chicken, turkey, fish, or whey. i wouldn't eat only one, try to eat atleast a few different ones. you need to also eat carbs. you will still lose weight eating carbs because you will figure out how much you should eat everyday in order to lose weight. good carbs during weight loss include oats (not the packets), brown rice, beans (canned beans in water, or cook em yourself), blueberries, sweet potato among others. if you want, you can try to eat the majority of your carbs earlier in the day. have the protein and vegetable meals later in the day as this will fill you up and reduces the chance of storing fat. keep fat and carbs out of the same meal (protein+carbs, or protein + fat.)
    you also need fats. salads with avacado and cut up chicken/turkey are good ways of getting fats. also, oils are good, as are nuts, and fatty fishes. what you have to do is figure out how many cals you should consume per day, and then put foods into meals according to your goals. you're 130 pounds, to figure out cals, take 130X13= 1690. 1690 is the total cals per dayfor you to lose weight. if you start eating this much and begin adding weight or not losing about 1 lb per week, then lower the cals a little until you begin losing. don't lower too much as this is no good. i hope this atleast helps you a little. you should really read up on nutrition on these boards you will figure it out easily.

I don't like fish at all.

Ainsley0981 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ainsley0981 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ainsley0981 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ainsley0981 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ainsley0981 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ainsley0981 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ainsley0981 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ainsley0981 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ainsley0981 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ainsley0981 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ainsley0981 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by prince$$bich View Post
    Hey
    My name is Nikki and I'm 16 years old.I recently had knee surgery and during the 3 months of recovering I gained 20 pounds.I'm 5'2 and 130 pounds. I drink nothing but water all day long my only problem is I'm not much of a healthy eater. I love chicken so if anybody's has any healthy chicken recipes to give me I'd appreciate it a lot.
    Cinnamon BBQ Chicken

I used to put BBQ sauce on EVERYTHING until I looked at the label and realized just how much sugar and carbs it contained. You can imagine my thrill when I discovered a sugar-free BBQ sauce! Now with most “calorie-free” products, the taste is never EXACTLY the same as the regular stuff but this one was pretty good and the cinnamon I added to the sauce made it a 10! I also broiled the chicken in this recipe because I find that broiling instead of baking helps keep the chicken a little more moist and tender but you can bake it if you wish.

Ingredients:

1 Serving (4-6 oz) Thawed Chicken Breast
    2 Tbsp Walden Farms Sugar Free BBQ Sauce
    2 Tbsp Cinnamon

Directions:

1. Pound the chicken breast

2. Cover one side of the chicken with 1 Tbsp BBQ and 1 Tbsp Cinnamon

3. Flip the breast over and do the same to the other side with the remaining Tbsp of BBQ sauce and cinnamon.

4. Put in oven and broil 10-15 minutes

5. Take out, let cool, and enjoy!

For pics and more daily and personally made low carb and keto recipes check out sinorslim.co
    For more daily and personally made low carb and keto recipes check out www.sinorslim.com

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Ainsley0981 View Post
    For pics and more daily and personally made low carb and keto recipes check out mystupidwebsite.com
    You just bumped a 7 year old thread. Did you know that?

I guess you did, but didn't care since you put a SPAM link at the bottom of your post.

Tempted to NEG.

gyrs is on a distinguished road. (+10) gyrs is on a distinguished road. (+10) gyrs is on a distinguished road. (+10) gyrs is on a distinguished road. (+10) gyrs is on a distinguished road. (+10) gyrs is on a distinguished road. (+10) gyrs is on a distinguished road. (+10) gyrs is on a distinguished road. (+10) gyrs is on a distinguished road. (+10) gyrs is on a distinguished road. (+10) gyrs is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ingredients:
    Chicken Breast
    onion chopped
    raw ginger
    lime juice
    salt + peppers
    on a pan mix all together and let it cooked add water if u find it dry good luck