Bajarock3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bajarock3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bajarock3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bajarock3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bajarock3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bajarock3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bajarock3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bajarock3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bajarock3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bajarock3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bajarock3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Muscletech Tech Mass

Hi,
    I just got the new muscletech mass tech weight gainer today and just wanted to get your opinion on it.

It has 830 grams of cal, 150 grams of carb., 6 grams of sugar, and 45 grams of protein per serving.

Let me know what you think of it?

Thanks
    Attached Images
    Just Bring It!

parabola50 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) parabola50 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) parabola50 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) parabola50 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) parabola50 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) parabola50 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) parabola50 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) parabola50 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) parabola50 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) parabola50 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) parabola50 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    How much was it?

Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    nice to see that ppl still enjoy wasting their money...

muscletech products are overpriced and worthless ingredient-wise..

it contains 150gr of maltodextrin. maltodextrin is a complex carb therefore cant be classified as a sugar but when ingested it acts like sugar in the body

therefore u just paid for a worthless protein-sugar supplement that will get u fat in NO-time at all..

thats where the mass will go.. in ur gut....

Moral of the story is.. Dont buy muscletech products.. and dont believe the Bull**** in the magazines.. its called advertizing and u just fell for it.. dont do it again

Bajarock3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bajarock3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bajarock3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bajarock3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bajarock3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bajarock3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bajarock3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bajarock3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bajarock3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bajarock3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bajarock3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    it's about $40.

thanks
    Just Bring It!

Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally posted by Bajarock3
    it's about $40.

thanks
    40 for how much? 2lbs??

u do realize that u paid 40 for sugar?

anyways...

next time ask 1st and then consider buying inferior worthless products

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Re: Muscletech Tech Mass

Originally posted by Bajarock3
    Hi,
    I just got the new muscletech mass tech weight gainer today and just wanted to get your opinion on it.

It has 830 grams of cal, 150 grams of carb., 6 grams of sugar, and 45 grams of protein per serving.

Let me know what you think of it?

Thanks
    why do you ask AFTER buying it, so we can praise you??!!??? that was a horrible buy and as mentioned earlier you just bought a lot of maltodextrin.

Besides you are better off making your own weight gainer or just simply eating more solid food. Solid food is 10x for gaining mass that will stay compared to weight gainers.
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    make your own gainer...its SOOO MUCH cheaper, and better...

the one i use is in the bottom of this post

Sir Foxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sir Foxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sir Foxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sir Foxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    $40 for 2 lbs? Jesus, that bottle won't last very long at the amounts you take per dose, not to mention the other negatives mentioned above. I can't believe anyone falls for this.
    "Loyalty Above All Else, Except Honor"

"I don't which is worse, that everyone has a price or that the price is always so low"--Hobbes

"To live is to suffer, to survive, well, that is to find meaning in the suffering"

"Give me the strength to change what I can, the inability to accept what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference"--Calvin

"That which is behind me, does not matter"

"I am the Path, not the Ride"

twista has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twista has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twista has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twista has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twista has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twista has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twista has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twista has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twista has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twista has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twista has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    this guy wins the award for the most random attachment ever.
    powerlifter/strongman

"I ask you lord why you enlightened me,
    Without the enlightment of all my foes,
    He said cuz I set myself on a quest for truth,
    And he was there to quench my thirst,
    But I am still thirsty..."

natedoggforever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Righteous purchase bro. Muscletech is awesome. You get what you pay for, that's why you pay an arm an a leg for their supplements. The Mercedes, no the Ferrari of supplements.
    How about a little less talking and a little more shut the hell up!

kazer111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kazer111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

New supp. Mass-Tech?

I just saw an ad for mass-tech in muscle fitness magazine. have any of u guys heard of this stuff, its supposed to come out sum time in may it said, so i dont know if its out or wat? any info!?!?

Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's out and is only available at GNC. Avoid it like the plague.
    // blog: androsForm.com
    // twitter: @androsForm

"The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence." - Vince Lombardi

tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by Icex999
    It's out and is only available at GNC. Avoid it like the plague.
    and any of its cousins

muscletech,,, my wallet trembles at the sound of its name
    Instagram: thomas_poucher

yes i've tried doing incline first

reps on recharge.. demonwareltd, flang, TTimmerman, wala, Canuck77

drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000)
    jeez I dont know what you guys are complainin about its only $150 for a 30 day supply
    I don't have a tuxedo that fits anymore because my chest and my biceps are too big.
    Charlie Sheen

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Re: New supp. Mass-Tech?

Originally posted by kazer111
    I just saw an ad for mass-tech in muscle fitness magazine. have any of u guys heard of this stuff, its supposed to come out sum time in may it said, so i dont know if its out or wat? any info!?!?
    do a search next time, so we dont have listen to all the old, recycled MT jokes and how it sucks. just letting you know
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000)
    hey some of us enjoy old, recycled muscle-tech jokes
    it just never gets old
    I don't have a tuxedo that fits anymore because my chest and my biceps are too big.
    Charlie Sheen

Registered User Vinnie Bobarino's Avatar
    Vinnie Bobarino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinnie Bobarino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinnie Bobarino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinnie Bobarino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinnie Bobarino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinnie Bobarino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinnie Bobarino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinnie Bobarino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinnie Bobarino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinnie Bobarino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinnie Bobarino will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Does anyone have the ingredient profile? And Marcro & Micronutrient breakdown.

Someone really need to come out with a good mass meal supplement.

kazer111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kazer111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey man i did do a search, but nuthin came up for mass-tech, all i got was a bunch a muscle tech stuff, and i dont think its the same thing, cuz i just saw it in this months muscle fitness, so how could it be old news?!?!

Originally posted by kazer111
    hey man i did do a search, but nuthin came up for mass-tech, all i got was a bunch a muscle tech stuff, and i dont think its the same thing, cuz i just saw it in this months muscle fitness, so how could it be old news?!?!
    I did search:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ight=mass+tech

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ight=mass+tech

those are just a couple of posts, use your eyes next time and look at all pages of the search results please

deadlift425 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadlift425 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadlift425 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadlift425 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadlift425 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadlift425 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadlift425 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadlift425 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadlift425 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadlift425 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadlift425 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by natedoggforever
    Righteous purchase bro. Muscletech is awesome. You get what you pay for, that's why you pay an arm an a leg for their supplements. The Mercedes, no the Ferrari of supplements.
    HAHA, now that's a funny thing to say.
    "Mind over matter"