Registered User whitechococlate's Avatar
    whitechococlate is on a distinguished road. (+10) whitechococlate is on a distinguished road. (+10) whitechococlate is on a distinguished road. (+10) whitechococlate is on a distinguished road. (+10) whitechococlate is on a distinguished road. (+10) whitechococlate is on a distinguished road. (+10) whitechococlate is on a distinguished road. (+10) whitechococlate is on a distinguished road. (+10) whitechococlate is on a distinguished road. (+10) whitechococlate is on a distinguished road. (+10) whitechococlate is on a distinguished road. (+10)

oatmeal in the morning//

ok in the mornings I love 2 big bowls of oatmeal...however rolled oats plain r flavorless and dont do much for me...so I take 3 handfulls of rolled oats and 1 packet of low sugar oatmeal and 1 scoop of whey and mix them together with skim milk cold...is this that bad? i know there are alot of quaker haters out there but is adding 1 low sugar paket to my irish style rolled oats that bad?

Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why are you adding rolled oats and low sugar oats. Drop the packeted low sugar oats. Add splenda if you have to add sugar to it.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

berzerker will become famous soon enough. (+50) berzerker will become famous soon enough. (+50) berzerker will become famous soon enough. (+50) berzerker will become famous soon enough. (+50) berzerker will become famous soon enough. (+50) berzerker will become famous soon enough. (+50) berzerker will become famous soon enough. (+50) berzerker will become famous soon enough. (+50) berzerker will become famous soon enough. (+50) berzerker will become famous soon enough. (+50) berzerker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There are a lot of other options you can use that would be better for you. Try adding honey, that's one of my favorite. Cinnamon is also pretty tasty. If that's not enough flavor for ya, just add some fruit.

jGvasa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jGvasa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jGvasa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jGvasa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jGvasa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jGvasa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jGvasa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jGvasa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jGvasa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jGvasa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jGvasa has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Cinnamon
    Milk
    Brown Sugar (not too much)
    Honey
    Berries
    Bananas

Some ideas to throw in. Make your oatmeal interesting with more foods. I cook mine in water on the stove, then add some milk and mix it up after its cooked, add alot of cinnamon, 1 tbsp honey, 1 chopped banana, and 1 handful of raisins. My most favorite meal of the day (with eggs on the side)

repsol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) repsol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) repsol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) repsol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) repsol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) repsol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) repsol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) repsol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) repsol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) repsol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    take sugar free syrup(like mix's they use at starbucks) you can make your oatmeal taste like root beer, white chocolate, and my fav. coconut. plus splenda makes a french vanilla splenda.good as hell,,no mater how much i binge or do the wrong thing nutritionaly, oatmeal is a part of that. thank you quaker
    Man women cant f-cking break your heart. wow!

jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    mix your oats with natty peanut butter and cut up a banana to throw in there. it's pretty good. drink a glass of skim/1% milk and maybe add some whey to the milk for some more morning protein.

Shelbz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shelbz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shelbz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shelbz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shelbz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shelbz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shelbz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shelbz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shelbz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shelbz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shelbz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Today I bought two jumbo boxes of Vector, 2 boxes of Kashi, and 2 huge bags of Oats... I also bought a fk load of strawberries which I cut into small peices and put into the freezer - along with bananas these fruits I put ontop of my cereal. Sometimes I'll eat my cereal with yogurt instead of milk.

Variety is the spice of life.

Shelbz
    SoIFightWithAPenToEnlightenAFriend...

To Explode with Rage, To Quake with Joy, To Be Immortal.
    How Many People Got Controll Of Their Minds?

MyLegsCompellMeToRunMyHeartCompellsMeToFly
    LoveIsAnActionWordsoThinkForYourselfandDoForOthers

Primetime24 is just really nice. (+1000) Primetime24 is just really nice. (+1000) Primetime24 is just really nice. (+1000) Primetime24 is just really nice. (+1000) Primetime24 is just really nice. (+1000) Primetime24 is just really nice. (+1000) Primetime24 is just really nice. (+1000) Primetime24 is just really nice. (+1000) Primetime24 is just really nice. (+1000) Primetime24 is just really nice. (+1000) Primetime24 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I got the Old fashioned Quaker Oats. Would it be ok to just have them dry (dont put em in the microwave). I was thinking of having them dry tomorrow morning with milk and going to add strawberries and blueberries. Would that be ok?

BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Primetime24 View Post
    I got the Old fashioned Quaker Oats. Would it be ok to just have them dry (dont put em in the microwave). I was thinking of having them dry tomorrow morning with milk and going to add strawberries and blueberries. Would that be ok?
    YES!!!!! It taste just like cereal :O

OMG?!?! Orgasm!! I can't wait until tomorrow
    The only time you'll ever see 'success' before 'work' is in the dictionary

OGZERS, it's been 3 hours and 6 minutes since my last meal, teh biceptz are going catabawlick!!!!

Bodybuilding is simple, not easy..

Primetime24 is just really nice. (+1000) Primetime24 is just really nice. (+1000) Primetime24 is just really nice. (+1000) Primetime24 is just really nice. (+1000) Primetime24 is just really nice. (+1000) Primetime24 is just really nice. (+1000) Primetime24 is just really nice. (+1000) Primetime24 is just really nice. (+1000) Primetime24 is just really nice. (+1000) Primetime24 is just really nice. (+1000) Primetime24 is just really nice. (+1000)
    haha awesome. I just recently picked them up so just trying to get an idea of all the possibilities. Im gunna do cup of oats (dry) + skim milk + strawberries/blueberries

Should I do eggs as well or have 2 tbsp of natty pb on the side?

jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Primetime24 View Post
    haha awesome. I just recently picked them up so just trying to get an idea of all the possibilities. Im gunna do cup of oats (dry) + skim milk + strawberries/blueberries

Should I do eggs as well or have 2 tbsp of natty pb on the side?
    little of both won't hurt. try sprinkling oats into a yogurt. it's like those "yo' crunch" yogurts.