im huge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

how far apart should your arms be when doing chinups ?

i usually do them right after i do 3 sets of wide grip pullups, but i am not sure how far apart i should spread my arms. any help would be appreciated

The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Scrap the wide grip pullups. They will wreck your rotator cuffs, and it is a myth that they make the lats "wider." The lats grow as a unit, and as they get bigger, they get wider. You cannot simply force them to grow outward. The "perfect" chinup width is one that has you forearm perpendicular to the ground when you are in the contracted position of the movement.

liftin14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

do them

Put your hands 2.5 feet apart. and go down half way then go upall the way.
    formally known as Massive14. But some weird stuff happened now I am just plain simple liftin14.

Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    go down ALL the way!
    Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer.

im huge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    FOREARM PERPENDICULAR TO THE GROUND??? HOW FAR APART DO I SPREAD MY ARMS
    LIKE SHOULDER LENGTH, A LITTLE MORE THAN SHOULDER LENGHT ?

Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    shoulder length yeah..
    Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer.

daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i hate chin ups. yes you heard right. i cant even do one waaahaahaaa BOLLOCKS CHIN UPS RULE BABY. THEY DONT CALL ME LAT MAN FOR NUTHING YOU MUDDERPHUCKERS

Jean Schernoff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wide Grip Pull-Ups/Chin-Ups are harder to do than Close grip. The wide grip pull-ups will only put more stress on your back. So do close grip pull-ups.