DOWN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DOWN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DOWN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DOWN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DOWN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DOWN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DOWN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DOWN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DOWN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DOWN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DOWN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Fruit Punch flavor V12 Turbo taste like a skunks ass.

Cant speak for results as of yet, but the taste is horriable. Holds a close resembelence to watered down Pepto Bismol, with a sour aftertaste. Been on it 2 days, hardly long enough to see results, if any will develop. But ill keep updating on that as time progresses.
    "Those once loyal"

bigwood27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

how much is v12turbo

how much is v12turbo

THE EVOLUTION has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) THE EVOLUTION has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) THE EVOLUTION has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) THE EVOLUTION has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) THE EVOLUTION has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) THE EVOLUTION has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) THE EVOLUTION has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Fruit Punch flavor V12 Turbo taste like a skunks ass.

Originally posted by DOWN
    Cant speak for results as of yet, but the taste is horriable. Holds a close resembelence to watered down Pepto Bismol, with a sour aftertaste. Been on it 2 days, hardly long enough to see results, if any will develop. But ill keep updating on that as time progresses.
    I have not tried the turbo but the reg v12 tastes great to me...nice and sweet....mmmm...mmm...good !!! I usually can't get enough of it
    "POWER IS NOT REVEALED BY STRIKING HARD OR FAST...... BUT BY STRIKING TRUE"

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Re: Fruit Punch flavor V12 Turbo taste like a skunks ass.

Originally posted by DOWN
    its not that bad, come on now. Its just a lil too sweet. Havent felt an after taste and i been drinkin it for 2 weeks so far
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Nutz is just really nice. (+1000)
    v12 tropical punch = sherbet powder. sweet, but not too bad, even hides the taste of glucosimine (sp?) powder which is horrible and salty normally.
    I /Like/ emos! well, the girls.

DOWN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DOWN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DOWN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DOWN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DOWN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DOWN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DOWN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DOWN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DOWN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DOWN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DOWN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well, its about 5 days later and im getting used to the taste. I didnt like V2 Swole when I first tried it, but by the end of the tub I was looking forward to it.

Is anyone else pissing an excessive ammt since they started taking v12 turbo?? I drink a ton of water, so frequent urination is common to me, but it seems that I have to piss every hour on the hour here lately.
    "Those once loyal"

heavy hitter 2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i hear you on that. with in 45 minutes of finishing my drink i have to pee like crazy
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable. I'm unna eat your style, i'm unna eat your style's kids."
    Mike Tyson

"LIFE IS WAR!, you can either lay down and die, or you can fight. I choose the latter, i choose to perservere."
    blackdream71, one tuff brutha