the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000)

Shannon Clark - Healthy Recipes That Will Tickle Your Taste Buds!

Now that you're ready to start making changes in your fitness and diet plan, you'll have to get creative in the kitchen. Here are some great recipes that will tickle your taste buds. They include breakfast options, vegetarian, and more.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/sclark116.htm

HOW TO REVIEW: Post Your Review Of This Article - CLICK ON POST REPLY BELOW! You do NOT need to be a registered member to post a reply in this section!
    twitter.com/i_am_the_goat

youreyesonly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Recipes look pretty good

[QUOTE=the_fake_webmaster;106580211]Now that you're ready to start making changes in your fitness and diet plan, you'll have to get creative in the kitchen. Here are some great recipes that will tickle your taste buds. They include breakfast options, vegetarian, and more.

I am going to try these recipes as they aren't as ridiculous as some I have seen for lowering body fat percentage. I want to lose about 5-8 lbs, but more importantly lower my body fat percentage. I stopped my workouts 3 years ago, (after working our for 14 years) when I lost my job. I am starting again and hope to tighten up again. How much weight can be lost following these recipes? Right now trying WW online and find it not really helping at all.
    Thanks for the recipes.

Brooksie_Baby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I really like that they included meals (and recipes) for vegetarians, as well as the meat-lovers (like myself). For someone trying to make a healthy lifestyle change, this would be a great place to start. Also, by having a consistent meal plan (with options), it is very ideal for many people. However, I personally enjoy having 6 meals a day. I know that's not feasible for everyone & could be very frustrating for someone who is just beginning clean-dieting habits.