Mademan118 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mademan118 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Well after a long cut.. im not happy...

So ive lost alot of weight (well for me at least), 20 pounds at least. I was never big in the first place. But im down to 175 and do have alot of definition in legs, chest, shoulders, back, bi's, tri's, and jus about everywhere else execpt my ABS! This is the main reason i started in the first place. Ive been doin low carb cycling for the past 2 weeks nad like it somewhat but i need some help with foods. Here is a low carb day:
    Meal 1: 3 Eggs
    Meal 2: 1 slice wheat, 6 slices lunch meat
    Meal 3: PWO Shake
    Meal 4: same as 2
    Meal 5: 4-6 ounces of Some sort of chickne with a veggie
    Meal 6: Dont know i need help here
    Meal 7: 1/2-1 cup Cottage cheese

Now Meal 6 usually occurs during work. Lately ive been using the carb control drinks by Myoplex, 5gs carbs in them. Now High Carb Days:
    Meal 1: Oatmeal w/ 1 scoop protien
    Meal 2: 2 slices wheat 6 slices lunch meat
    Meal 3: PWO Shake
    Meal 4: Same as 2
    Meal 5: 6 ounces Chicken some sort of veggie
    Meal 6: Again during work and dont know. MOst of the time a detour bar
    Meal 7: 1-1 1/2 Cup Cottage Cheese.

I have to have the wheat bread as it is during 2 classes that eatting is not permitted but i sneak it anyway. So help me out, i have a good 5-7 pounds left. I can see the top 2 of my abs and in the morning my lower 2 forming the 6 pac i want at all times. Help me out here.

Workout Mon-friday with thursdays off. Split rotates weekly usually hitting one muslce group 2 times a week. For instance chest is 2 times this week being on monday and friday. Next week its shoulders monday and friday. I also do spritns 4-5 times a week. HIIT type but its a distnace sprint. 100's and 200's.
    5'10/20 Years Old
    Goal: 185lbs

6/11: 209

Powerman5k has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    meal 1- replace the three eggs (full?) with 3 egg whites and one full egg.meal 2/4-take out the lunch meat and replace it with chicken or tuna.

Mademan118 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mademan118 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    like i said i cant eat the chicken or tuna cause its in a class. ive tried before and believe me its nto fun getting yelled at. In the summer iw ill but now i cant.
    5'10/20 Years Old

Have you tried to eat the sandwich between classes or during your breaks? The tuna or chicken sandwich will be much more beneficial to you. So if you can find a way to make time and sneak it in, go for it.
    Last edited by Powerman5k; 05-19-2004 at 09:38 PM.

hmm chicken sandwich doesnt sound bad... What kind of chicken, jus regular skin/boneless chicken on a slab of bread? And the tuna no cant do it sucks when you eat it 5 hours after opneing the can.
    5'10/20 Years Old

The skinless, bonless chicken is the way to go. Usually cooks in around 20 mins, so just cook a bunch on Sunday night and you will be ready for the week. It can be a bit bland so spice it up with some black pepper or some Mrs. Dash (has no sodium and comes in many different flavors). Don't be afraid to put lettuce and other ingredients on it. Just put the sandwiches in a cooler and store it in your locker if you have enough room.

bump
    5'10/20 Years Old

TeamRamrod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    IMO, it doesnt seem like your not getting enough protein. For my first meal, i have a good 8-10egg whites with 2whole, or flax oil insteada the whole. For meal two, have urself a big chicken breast with some EFA's instead of the bread.

What does your pwo look like?

The meal after pwo looks fine.

That detour bar has to go, it has alot of hidden ingredients, such as sugars. If there is absolutely NO WAY you can get a meal in, go for jerky, just look at the ingredients and go for the one with the lowest sugar. A big bag of this will give u approx 50 gr. of protein. Personally, I just eat a large can of tuna with franks red hot sauce on it inbetween classes.

good luck,

~TR
    "I dont want a large Farva, I wanna gawd DAMN liter of cola!!!"