Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000)

Creatine and kidney stones

Well my friend told me he asked his "biology" teacher if taking creatine was bad, and the teacher told him it causes kidney stones, although my friend didnt tell me how the teacher explained it to him.

So this got me thinking does creatine use make you more prone to getting kidney stones? Later that day I told my health teacher (who is a coach and works out as well) I was taking creatine he then answers by saying "have fun pissing the stones out" So I was like wtf I had never heard anyone use kidney stones and creatine in the same sentence before and now I had 2 teachers in the same day saying that creatine use causes kidney stones.

I read the sticky about creatine and didn't find anything about creatine and kidney stones. I have however heard its bad to take creatine if you have kidney problems. I don't but my dad has had kidney stones before twice, so am I anymore likely to develop kidney stones then the next guy taking creatine? Also has there been any studies showing direct proof of creatine use causing kidney stones?
    Stem plus finance alum crew
    ADHD diagnosed social club, let’s get weird
    Gmo fan
    Entj cuz apparently we tinder now

Compounds 3x a week feeders offnights b4 bed with IF schedule coming sooonnn will link log on inception. Dis gun b good

Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    blame the media. Everyone seems to believe the media when it comes to bodybuilding.

Lighter and stronger eazy2juice's Avatar
    eazy2juice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eazy2juice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eazy2juice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eazy2juice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eazy2juice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eazy2juice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eazy2juice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eazy2juice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eazy2juice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eazy2juice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eazy2juice has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Re: Creatine and kidney stones

Originally posted by Buff Matt
    Well my friend told me he asked his "biology" teacher if taking creatine was bad, and the teacher told him it causes kidney stones, although my friend didnt tell me how the teacher explained it to him.

So this got me thinking does creatine use make you more prone to getting kidney stones? Later that day I told my health teacher (who is a coach and works out as well) I was taking creatine he then answers by saying "have fun pissing the stones out" So I was like wtf I had never heard anyone use kidney stones and creatine in the same sentence before and now I had 2 teachers in the same day saying that creatine use causes kidney stones.

I read the sticky about creatine and didn't find anything about creatine and kidney stones. I have however heard its bad to take creatine if you have kidney problems. I don't but my dad has had kidney stones before twice, so am I anymore likely to develop kidney stones then the next guy taking creatine? Also has there been any studies showing direct proof of creatine use causing kidney stones?
    kidney stones can happen from not drinking enough water...
    while on creatine u become more dehydrated than normal so u have to drink more water.

drinking atleast 1 gallon of water will most likely prevent u from having mostly dehydrated based side effects.

so drink atleast 1 gallon of water/atleast 12 glasses.
    I'm back

What are you going to do about it?