violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

The best part about working out at home is...

...being able to not wear a shirt!!!!
    Short black leather skirts, stomach tattoo, glitter panties, sexy belt...had to have you...

reflexsilver86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reflexsilver86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reflexsilver86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reflexsilver86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reflexsilver86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reflexsilver86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reflexsilver86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reflexsilver86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reflexsilver86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reflexsilver86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reflexsilver86 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I do enjoy working out at home, I enjoy both the gym and home, but I'm enjoying the gym more and more. But I love the convenience and flexibility of being able to work out at home, and I'm fortunate enough to have a good bench, bar, and plates, plus some good dumbbells to have a great chest workout at home and be able to do legs, back, etc. But I usually now prefer to just do chest day at home, then everythign else in the gym.

not a nazi, iam blunted Aryan soldier's Avatar
    Aryan soldier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aryan soldier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aryan soldier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aryan soldier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aryan soldier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aryan soldier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aryan soldier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aryan soldier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aryan soldier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aryan soldier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aryan soldier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    working out at home is always great, but for me there isent enough motivation. When it is just me lifting I wont usually give it my 100% best because it is just me there. That is not always the case though
    smh

violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yeah.. I like being at the gym because it's a motivational atmosphere. During the school year I go to my university's gym, but during the summer though I work out at home.
    Short black leather skirts, stomach tattoo, glitter panties, sexy belt...had to have you...

reflexsilver86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reflexsilver86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reflexsilver86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reflexsilver86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reflexsilver86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reflexsilver86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reflexsilver86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reflexsilver86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reflexsilver86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reflexsilver86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reflexsilver86 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I just find working out at home allows my mind to wander too much. I have a tendency to think about a million things at once, so I can be benching and I'm worrying about when I need to get my car's oil changed or when to study for the test on Friday. It's ridiculous. When I'm at the gym I'm in a much freer state of mind, focused almost entirely on working out only, and I enjoy the workout more and get a heck of a lot more out of them.

my man bethel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    working out at home would be awesome, but where do you find all that room and cash for all those machines, benches and weights?

Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by my man bethel
    but where do you find all that room and cash for all those machines, benches and weights?
    Simple dont buy machines.
    Stem plus finance alum crew
    ADHD diagnosed social club, let’s get weird
    Gmo fan
    Entj cuz apparently we tinder now

Compounds 3x a week feeders offnights b4 bed with IF schedule coming sooonnn will link log on inception. Dis gun b good

working out at home would be awesome, but where do you find all that room and cash for all those machines, benches and weights?
    Well we first picked up a reaaaaaaaaaally ****ty bench at a garage sale, for like 25 cents, and then we bought a 110lb. adjustable barbell/dumbells weight set which was good enough to start with. The weight set was like 49 bucks or less.

Now the bench is upgraded and I also have an Olympic weight set at home, and I can also do pullups at another location in my house. Nice parents!

LittleStud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LittleStud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LittleStud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LittleStud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LittleStud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My highschool's weight room has a great atmosphere..

Musky, dirty, old, and hot....

kinda kinky, eh?

Registered User smooth_criminal's Avatar
    smooth_criminal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i lay on bed between sets

Heisman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heisman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heisman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: The best part about working out at home is...

Originally posted by violinlifter
    ...being able to not wear a shirt!!!!
    Bump!

I'm proud to say that I bought all of my weights and equipment with my own money that I made from a part time job. This is a hint for all you other teens out there. Especially the ones who workout at home without a power rack. Get one!

my man bethel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by LittleStud
    My highschool's weight room has a great atmosphere..

Musky, dirty, old, and hot....

kinda kinky, eh?
    thats what my schools is like...

Working out at home definitely has its distractions. For example, between every set I'm here on this forum!! (like right now, in between sets of deads)

btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I do better at the gym because when I see everyone working hard, it just pumps me up. The only distractions there are hot girls.

KoloBlaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KoloBlaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KoloBlaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KoloBlaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KoloBlaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KoloBlaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KoloBlaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KoloBlaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KoloBlaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KoloBlaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KoloBlaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

when i was in High School i used the weight room there (which i loved) now i work out at home. I got over $500 in equipiment in my garage that i got all for x-mas and im always buying more things when they are on sale.

MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000)
    Id love a home gym but dont have the room
    I reckon u can easily make up for the motivation of a normal gym by playing some of your own music ( my gym always plays radio ) and just putting posters around and stuff.
    But ah well it'll always be gym for me as long as i like in this little house
    My journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5662511

MarkK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MarkK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MarkK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MarkK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MarkK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MarkK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MarkK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MarkK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MarkK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MarkK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MarkK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Having your own setup at home is great...

Im not using my bench or wieghts much at the moment as im trying a bodywieght routine for a while... its a pretty kool decoration for my room while im not using it lol

Its so kool workingout witha shirt off... i have a big mirrored wardrobe spanning the width of my room, so after a set of bench presses (or pushups for now) its neat seeing how pumped your chest is

Getting a chinup bar for my bedroom door soon

Sumobot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sumobot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sumobot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sumobot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sumobot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sumobot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sumobot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sumobot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sumobot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sumobot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sumobot is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The best part of working out at home is being able to scream "KNEE DEEP ROCK SQUATS!!!"* during a set of squats and not feel weird.

*Tenacious D, if you didn't know.