triumph439 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

what tribulus product should i add to my zma stack

I am saying the best quality for the best price. I know that vitamin shoppes brand is pretty cost effective(does brand of tribulus actually matter)
    I have been using zma for the past week. (this is week 2)

can stacking zma and tribulus actually cause gyno?

I am 21 years old and have been training for about four years

I have never taken any ph's

-------currently bulking.-------
    EAT AND LIFT HEAVY!!!!
    On a 5 day split now
    Goal weight(very heavy)
    ZMA
    ON Whey
    NOX2\creatine

Light Weight Baby!!!!

Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've had pretty good results using Tribex (by Biotest) along with ZMA. I've been using it for about 2.5 months. MANY, MANY people here will say that it's worthless and doesn't work but my experience has been different. You'll just need to try it out for yourself. As far as I know, and I did a reasonable amount of research beforehand, these two supplements will NOT cause gyno. Again, you'll probably get many different opinions. Good luck on your bulk!

I like pants!!! █♣█ liquid_fire's Avatar
    liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I just started using ZMA and love it..
    makes me really horny though.. haha
    It also makes me a bit more aggressive, which is good and bad

skully777 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    dymatize z- force zma with trib and nac

triumph439 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    bump!!!!!!

what about if i just go to vitamin shoppe and pick up some trib

how much trib a day should i take

thanks
    EAT AND LIFT HEAVY!!!!
    On a 5 day split now
    Goal weight(very heavy)
    ZMA
    ON Whey
    NOX2\creatine

Light Weight Baby!!!!

JB20 is just really nice. (+1000) JB20 is just really nice. (+1000) JB20 is just really nice. (+1000) JB20 is just really nice. (+1000) JB20 is just really nice. (+1000) JB20 is just really nice. (+1000) JB20 is just really nice. (+1000) JB20 is just really nice. (+1000) JB20 is just really nice. (+1000) JB20 is just really nice. (+1000) JB20 is just really nice. (+1000)
    zma has the same stuff my cearel has
    america needs more women like this http://www.xahlee.org/Periodic_dosage_dir/lanci/na_tinbe.html

liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by JB20
    zma has the same stuff my cearel has
    only A:
    not at the right amounts

B: not at the right ratio's

C: not as pure

D: not mixed with other stuff that prohibits absorbtion

bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    optimun 625 trib
    Chicks dig big calves

cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by liquid_fire
    I just started using ZMA and love it..
    makes me really horny though.. haha
    It also makes me a bit more aggressive, which is good and bad
    ZMA makes u horny? are you sure its the ZMA? ZMA is crap imo, just take ur multi
    Go to your local pound and adopt a cat or dog. It will add years to your life and theirs.

Go Noles!

i take a multi before... i always have
    trouble is it has ALL that crap in it
    stuff competes ie. zinc and calcium

cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah those compete, but what else does? just because they compete doesnt mean neither is absorbed
    Go to your local pound and adopt a cat or dog. It will add years to your life and theirs.

Go Noles!

calcium will be absorbed... zinc won't

there are a bunch that compete... i just can't remember any of them because i didn't care at the time

AmericanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmericanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmericanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmericanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmericanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmericanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmericanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmericanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmericanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmericanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmericanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Check your PM's.
    Age 24
    Current stats
    Hgt 6"
    Weight 195 lbs
    Chest 45"
    Arms 16.5"
    Waist 33"
    Quads 25"
    Calves 15.5"
    BF % 12 %

Gabru Putt Punjab Da 1-Testosterone's Avatar
    1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    TRIBEX (Biotest) and VITRIX (Nutrex) are 2 of The Best.
    My favorite is VITRIX.
    ".....Enjoying my life to fullest extent possible; you should too"

Hundreds of whey protein products reviewed.....the process is on!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1829601

Originally posted by liquid_fire
    calcium will be absorbed... zinc won't

there are a bunch that compete... i just can't remember any of them because i didn't care at the time
    then take some extra zinc at a different time. zma is nothing magical other than some vitimans and minerals.

Go Noles!