thanniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How many calories per meal?

Is there any limit in amount of calories taken per meal? How much calories should be taken per meal (in bulking phase) too aid growing and minimize storing fat? (my body weight is 200lbs)

Gibby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i am pretty close to that weight and i see a nutrionist every month
    he has me eating 6 meals a day ranging from meal 6 wich has the lowest cal 420, to meal 4 wich has 1328 cal just make sure ur post workout meal is good and always eat a great breakfast
    gibby
    PAIN IS JUST WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY.

adonis will become famous soon enough. (+50) adonis will become famous soon enough. (+50) adonis will become famous soon enough. (+50) adonis will become famous soon enough. (+50) adonis will become famous soon enough. (+50) adonis will become famous soon enough. (+50) adonis will become famous soon enough. (+50) adonis will become famous soon enough. (+50) adonis will become famous soon enough. (+50) adonis will become famous soon enough. (+50) adonis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i dunno about 1320cal meal?

I reckon everything is fine so long as it is balanced,
    ur post workout can be double the average meal if u want.

just my opinon

Registered User BodybuildingKid's Avatar
    BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    1320cal i can have 3 meals with that and i would be over my daily intake.

split it up smaller than that man
    500-600 calories 250-300 carbs, 20-40 grams protien. per-meal

7-8 meals per day
    pz
    Last edited by BodybuildingKid; 04-25-2002 at 04:08 AM.
    "Observe not that which is seen, but that which is not seen." -Dennis Nackord , Kenpo Karate System.

"No pain no ****in gain, GO PSYCHO U ****IN PUSSY, UP THAT ****IN WEIGHT, UP THEM REPS BITCH RAHH"

"I beleive that everything you do bad, comes back to you. So everything i do bad, im going to suffer for it.. But in my heart.. i beleive what i am doin is right.. So i feel like i am going to heaven" - Tupac Shakur June '96

Mr.Lean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr.Lean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr.Lean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr.Lean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr.Lean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr.Lean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr.Lean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr.Lean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr.Lean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr.Lean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr.Lean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It depends on your bodytype and metabolism. If your an ectomorph with a fast metabolism you can have meals that go as high as 800-1000 caloires.
    If you an endomorph and have a slow matabolism you wouldnt want o go above 500-600 calories per meal.
    Experimant and see for yourself what your body responds to best.

sgtp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Gibby-

You have been seeing a nutrionist? What does your average daily meals look like?