fullmetal20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

?is this workout ok for bulking?

hello

every month i get measured at my gym (weight, bodyfat, arms, chest, etc) and i get a "monthly routine" that i never follow because i think it wont reach my main goal: gain mass (im in a bulking phase). I always tell them im in a bulking phase and that i want to gain mass but, despite that, they always give me a routine with a lot of repetitions and series. Im thin (74kg) and my bodyfat is 13%.

For example, one day of the routine they gave me this month is:

**Day one: chest and biceps

Chest:
    barbell bench pess: 4 series of 20, 15, 12 and 10
    incline barbell bench press: 4 series of 15
    dumbell bench press: 4 series of 12
    chest flyes (machine): 4 series of 10

Biceps:
    biceps curl: 4 series of 30, 20, 10, 10
    preacher curl: 4 series of 15
    hammer curl: 4x12

and so on.. all the exercises are 4 series, and they have 20 repetitions, 12, 15
    i think its a lot of repetitions, are they good for a bulking phase? i think they are not

should i follow this routine? i have always made my own routine with 2x8,2x10,3x8 and 3x10 series. Is this ok?

thanks

depo12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) depo12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) depo12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) depo12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) depo12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) depo12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) depo12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) depo12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) depo12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) depo12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) depo12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ok well you're definitely right about that workout not being good to gain mass....gaining muscle you have to do low reps high weight, which clearly is not what you're being told....so yeah i'd go with 3x6 reps for your exercises, then maybe even a set to failure...oh, and make sure you eat VERY WELL