dubcnea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What is a good weight gainer?

i've read some of the recipes and am not sure exactly which are for gaining weight, and for which are just for gaining protein. someone had mentioned a recipe with peanut butter, oatmeal, honey, milk, protein powder. is that right?? if someone could help me out, i'd appreciate it.

i am trying to gain weight, but don't want to buy a weight gainer. thanks guys...
    Fackin

big man, light weight! yeah buddyyyyyyyyyy

sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Use oatmeal and protein powder as a carb/protein base in amounts that deliver quantities that you want, and then use peanut butter, milk, oils, extracts, pudding mix, etc to add flavor and extra calories.
    not big yet... but im gonna get there
    the battle of the doggpound has begun

Boruta is on a distinguished road. (+10) Boruta is on a distinguished road. (+10) Boruta is on a distinguished road. (+10) Boruta is on a distinguished road. (+10) Boruta is on a distinguished road. (+10) Boruta is on a distinguished road. (+10) Boruta is on a distinguished road. (+10) Boruta is on a distinguished road. (+10) Boruta is on a distinguished road. (+10) Boruta is on a distinguished road. (+10) Boruta is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    When you say use oats, do you mean take the raw oats out of the box and just throw them into the protein shake?

Or do you first make oatmeal out of the oats and throw that into the shake?

Do you use regular oatmeal or instant oatmeal oats?

massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    some just throw them in their shakes, some throw them in the blender and some grind them in a coffee grinder.
    "Pavel calls the idea of training yourself in isolated pieces "Frankenstein training" and I don't think I can come up with a better term. The body is one piece." Dan John

thanks guys, i will try this out and see how it works when i get my ON powder... i heard it tastes like crap, so i'm gonna have to do somethin to flavor it up! i will also continue to scout the recipe forum
    Fackin

amurr will become famous soon enough. (+50) amurr will become famous soon enough. (+50) amurr will become famous soon enough. (+50) amurr will become famous soon enough. (+50) amurr will become famous soon enough. (+50) amurr will become famous soon enough. (+50) amurr will become famous soon enough. (+50) amurr will become famous soon enough. (+50) amurr will become famous soon enough. (+50) amurr will become famous soon enough. (+50) amurr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i cook my oats, them put them in the freezer for a few hours, and when i take them out i can use less ice in my shakes because theyre kinda frozen and help make it thick

playmaker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    whey/peanutbutter shake :d

i tried that...along with some milk and oats....but it was kinda bland...so i added honey. i'm not sure what it was...but the tecture was too much to handle. lol....so i'm going to have to try something else. i got the vanilla flavored powder...maybe that has something to do with it. i usually just mix my protein powder in with my myoplex and viola. i'll figure it out maybe
    Fackin