crue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Muscletech Stack, Leukic, Gakic, Creakic side effects

Hi,

i just ordered the 15-day muscletech stack, and today is my first day trying it out.
    I took the normal dosage as reccomended, 3 creakic in morning, 8 gakic 30 mins before workout and 6 leukic pre-workout.

when i started my exercise i felt brealthless and my heart was beating faster -
    I couldnt complete my regular routine!

can anyone explain this? should i continue taking it or sell it off?

Ps : i have tried taking bsn nitrix and this has never happened before.

230plus is just really nice. (+1000) 230plus is just really nice. (+1000) 230plus is just really nice. (+1000) 230plus is just really nice. (+1000) 230plus is just really nice. (+1000) 230plus is just really nice. (+1000) 230plus is just really nice. (+1000) 230plus is just really nice. (+1000) 230plus is just really nice. (+1000) 230plus is just really nice. (+1000) 230plus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Don't know,maybe your age has something to do w/ it. I believe one of those products advises against teen usage. Good luck w/ it.
    240 with abs...your worst nightmare.

thanks 230...

anyone else has a similar experience?

Elderlandwurm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Elderlandwurm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Elderlandwurm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    not me, done the GAKIC before, and I loved it. If I were you i'd cut out the Leukic as it's anabolic and can negatively affect your hormone levels at your age. Just watch your diet, get enough calories carbs and protein and you won't find an anabolic supp that'll benefit you more at your age.

Other than that i'd go see a doc, tell him what you're taking, and see if he can find anything wrong. The breathless bit has me wondering...

thank you so much, i didnt take leukic today and everything worked fine!

Elderlandwurm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Elderlandwurm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Elderlandwurm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    glad to hear it, it still wouldn't hurt to have a doctor take a look. You might have an underlying problem like asthma or even had a slight allergic reaction to something in the Leukic. It'd be good to catch before it worsens.

mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Reason that didn't happen when on BSN Nitrix is because NOTHING happens when on BSN Nitrix imo.

Off topic here sorry!

Don't get caught up in the Muscle Tech ads bro. I know it sounds to good to be true, but well, it is to good to be true!

There are a lot of different supplements out there (in powder form so you don't force down thousands of pills) that are half the price, more effective, and longer lasting (better price per serving).

ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I remember Des saying something about the Leukic possibly having something to do with it. Try again without the Leukic and see if it persists.

Registered User TheGrandmaster1's Avatar
    TheGrandmaster1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGrandmaster1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGrandmaster1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGrandmaster1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGrandmaster1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGrandmaster1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGrandmaster1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGrandmaster1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGrandmaster1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There are a lot of other great products out there, but I have nothing but good to say about Gakic. Muscletech does tend to shine up their ads and exagerate quite a bit, but Gakic is no joke, and it actually does what it says it does. My favorite Muscletech product by far.

Beast Mode [on] off Beast Genetics's Avatar
    Beast Genetics is just really nice. (+1000) Beast Genetics is just really nice. (+1000) Beast Genetics is just really nice. (+1000) Beast Genetics is just really nice. (+1000) Beast Genetics is just really nice. (+1000) Beast Genetics is just really nice. (+1000) Beast Genetics is just really nice. (+1000) Beast Genetics is just really nice. (+1000) Beast Genetics is just really nice. (+1000) Beast Genetics is just really nice. (+1000) Beast Genetics is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by crue View Post
    Hi,

i just ordered the 15-day muscletech stack, and today is my first day trying it out.
    I took the normal dosage as reccomended, 3 creakic in morning, 8 gakic 30 mins before workout and 6 leukic pre-workout.

when i started my exercise i felt brealthless and my heart was beating faster -
    I couldnt complete my regular routine!

can anyone explain this? should i continue taking it or sell it off?

Ps : i have tried taking bsn nitrix and this has never happened before.
    I have taken the exact same stack and experienced no side effects at all. I dont know about you but that mixture made me work a little bit harder than normal. Maybe your just not used to being able to push yourself that hard and parnoia took off and ran with it. Just a thought I dont know how hard you were going at it.Maybe give your self more recovery time between sets when your amped up, and if problem persist stop taking supp. immediatly.
    TEAM KELLUM

RIP *Sara Epstein*,*Loula Rain Gonzalez*

Excuses or Results pick one you cant have both.

Lift for gains,not glory.Control your ego and the weight.