Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Official OBF Summer Classic Thread!

Its is finally time! Everyone has been waiting this past week, getting their photos in, and motivating others for the biggest transformation contest (In my opinion) of the summer!
    The first ever Summer Classic for the OBF has a total of 26 Contestants! The contestant that makes the biggest transformation over the course of the next 3 months wins the first ever OBF Summer Classic and will recieve a trophy for his or her effort!

Bellow is the official list of competitors...

IronMikeX
    BaggyB
    Fmrazoroller
    HoLeeCow
    Frontier5686
    Abhsteve
    Ender88
    Clinton Stearns
    Orellanaoa
    Bronwyn
    Tgiboy8
    John22Perry
    ArmyLifter
    eD8y
    Roxy42277
    TheKingSnake
    Muscle Girl 22
    Lax7287
    Anti-Bonk
    Radar (Both Husband and Wife)
    Mass-Man
    EvilCow
    Secretz
    Joeker
    Bren2142
    IronMan360

Judges
    ProWrestleFan (Greg G.)
    GFriedel (George F.)

Official Rules For Competitors
    -You must update IN THIS THREAD at least once per week! You can update us on how you are feeling, how its going for you, etc. Just basically 'Check In' so to speak.
    -If you fail to update TWICE then you will be automatically DISQUALIFIED. No Exceptions.
    -You must have your final photos ready by August 17, 2007. The contest ends officially then. Results will be announced on August 21st.
    -DO NOT PUT DOWN OR MAKE FUN OF FELLOW COMPETITORS! This will lead to an automatic DISQUALIFICATION!
    -HAVE FUN!

Final word from Greg G. (Founder/Judge OBF)
    I just want everyone to have a good time and do this for yourself! If you win or lose, it really dosn't matter! What matters is making yourself a better person! Eat right, train hard, update us on how your doing, and have fun doing it.
    The OBF is going to be a big thing, I can feal it. The responce that this competition alone has recieved makes me think the OBF can go far. You are all taking part in the first ever OBF 'event'. In a way, you are making the OBF day in and day out. Do it with respect, class, and integrity. Don't lie about your stats. Don't cheat the other contestants. Don't cheat yourself.
    TRAIN HARD!

-Greg G.

What Now???
    This is the thread to keep updates in. So update away. I will be chiming in daily. The website should be up sooner then later. But there really wont be much to see on it until half way through the competition when alot of updates have been done and more OBF news is formed.
    Professional Wrestler
    Current South Korea PWS Heavyweight Champion
    Twitter - @RyanOshun
    Instagram - RyanOshun

Joeker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joeker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joeker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joeker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joeker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joeker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joeker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joeker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joeker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joeker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joeker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

nicegood luck for every contestants

Arnold Amateur finalist Bronwyn's Avatar
    Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    OK, let me start with this week update (I hope I will not forget it!):
    WEEK ONE

I am starting while being ill.

I posted my pictures 12th of May and I told you I was bloated that day - so oops - I had the appendicitis.....luckily only a weak one, so I spent two days with ice on my belly and on a though diet (but without meat on low protein intake). How I said luckily - no operation was necessary.

Now I am getting better day after day, I am in the job and I drink a lot of herbal teas during the day to make the healing process faster. I use "Cats claw" herb. It is the strong anti-inflamation herb.

Bad is I can not train for a week or more. I thought I will try the stationary bike and very vey low intensity at home.

I also have several days of "rest of food" - what mean I eat only vegetables and drink teas and water......
    I have my protein intake (70 and more gramms of protein dialy) comming from amino acid pills, protein powder and BCAAs. No meat....for four days.

I consulted this with one great nutritionist and he told me it doesnt matter and if I can do this, it may push my metabolism higher (when I will have the
    protein intake in small amounts each 1,5 hour).

That is all for now. Pictures below are from 12th May.

PS: sorry for mistakes in English. It is not my motherlanguage.
    Attached Images

ironmikex will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironmikex will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironmikex will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironmikex will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironmikex will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironmikex will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironmikex will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironmikex will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironmikex will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironmikex will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironmikex will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Awesome

i'll update on fridays after legs
    I'm not cocky i'm just confident so when you say i'm the best its a compliment

2007 NPC Southern Classic Teen Champion
    2007 NPC Battle of Biloxi Teen Champion
    2007 Npc Southern Classic Junior Light weight 5th place
    2007 Npc Battle of Biloxi Junior Leight weight 4th place
    2007 Miss High School State Meet 3rd place-165

My log on M.A.N sports Primal Male: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106306441

Muscle Girl 22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Muscle Girl 22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Muscle Girl 22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Muscle Girl 22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Muscle Girl 22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Muscle Girl 22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Muscle Girl 22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking What a work out this morning with legs!

To Bronwyn - I hope you feel better, sorry for the illness. No worries about the English, you will get better!

Well, I started off this morning with one heck of a leg work out with my husband who trains me. I love working legs (what woman doesn't) but I forgot to eat before I went to sleep last night, which if you have one without the other it causes one hell of a vomiting series. After that, I went back and worked more legs (after I ate). So lesson learned!

I have started my diet off well, which I think is going to be a little difficult for me. My husband trains me, and has been a Personal Trainer for 15 years (and might I add really good at what he does). We eat very good, but it is the lowering my carbs bit that I have a problem with; I tend to get very weak, and sometimes shaking. I don't do a low carb atkins diet and I still eat about 100 carbs a day depending on if it is a low or high carb day. So if anyone has any suggestions I am open to them. I have had multiple blood test done (by several doctors), I eat every hour and a half to two hours (protein shake, grilled chicken, salad, veggies, tuna, whole grain rice, eggs, turkey etc) and I don't have diabetes, or hypoglycemia (spelling?) but if I don't eat enough I start to shake.

SOOOO that is where I begin, any suggestions on what I can do regarding the shakes, that would would be fabulous.

I wish the best to everyone in this competition!

Have a fabulous day, and more updates to come!
    Last edited by Muscle Girl 22; 05-15-2007 at 05:04 AM.

orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

First weeks update.

Ok so let me start off by saying my cardio went to far today, we were suppose to run 3 miles (I'm in the Marines) and our Capt decided to go for another 3 after that so at the end I was so hungry and tired because I always do 15min morning and 15 evening cardio. Today is back and traps so good thing I don't have legs until Thursday. Its also a low carb day so I will need every oz of carb that I get in for energy.

Stats wt: 163 (I have to get it back to 170 by the end of the week)
    BF% dont care, all that matters is how I look in pics

Armylifter how is it going man.
    Its not about how much you can lift, its about how much you look like you can lift. Bob C.

Q: What came first the chicken or the egg?

A: The Bodybuilder that ate them 6 times a day.

Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up Contestants

Wow, there are 27 Contestants!!! Good Luck to everyone in this competition!! I will watching everyone with a keen eye.

I just completed the BB.com Transformation Contest at the end of March and I had an awesome time!!! I know what everyone will go through: changes in body, Great Days, Bad Days, frustration, New Personal bests in workouts, clothes fitting better, etc. All of you have taken the first step to a new you and you should be excited about this!!

Once again, Good Luck!!

Lets see those workouts and diets you are following!!
    *RCSS Rep*

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ronnie-coleman-signature-series.html

Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up Feel Better!!

Originally Posted by Bronwyn View Post
    OK, let me start with this week update (I hope I will not forget it!):
    WEEK ONE

I am starting while being ill.

I posted my pictures 12th of May and I told you I was bloated that day - so oops - I had the appendicitis.....luckily only a weak one, so I spent two days with ice on my belly and on a though diet (but without meat on low protein intake). How I said luckily - no operation was necessary.

Now I am getting better day after day, I am in the job and I drink a lot of herbal teas during the day to make the healing process faster. I use "Cats claw" herb. It is the strong anti-inflamation herb.

Bad is I can not train for a week or more. I thought I will try the stationary bike and very vey low intensity at home.

I also have several days of "rest of food" - what mean I eat only vegetables and drink teas and water......
    I have my protein intake (70 and more gramms of protein dialy) comming from amino acid pills, protein powder and BCAAs. No meat....for four days.

I consulted this with one great nutritionist and he told me it doesnt matter and if I can do this, it may push my metabolism higher (when I will have the
    protein intake in small amounts each 1,5 hour).

That is all for now. Pictures below are from 12th May.

PS: sorry for mistakes in English. It is not my motherlanguage.
    Bronwyn, first off I hope you feel better!!

Second, don't worry about the mistakes in English! Some of us can't even get the language right!!!
    *RCSS Rep*

Thumbs up Great Start MG!!

Originally Posted by Muscle Girl 22 View Post
    To Bronwyn - I hope you feel better, sorry for the illness. No worries about the English, you will get better!

Well, I started off this morning with one heck of a leg work out with my husband who trains me. I love working legs (what woman doesn't) but I forgot to eat before I went to sleep last night, which if you have one without the other it causes one hell of a vomiting series. After that, I went back and worked more legs (after I ate). So lesson learned!

I have started my diet off well, which I think is going to be a little difficult for me. My husband trains me, and has been a Personal Trainer for 15 years (and might I add really good at what he does). We eat very good, but it is the lowering my carbs bit that I have a problem with; I tend to get very weak, and sometimes shaking. I don't do a low carb atkins diet and I still eat about 100 carbs a day depending on if it is a low or high carb day. So if anyone has any suggestions I am open to them. I have had multiple blood test done (by several doctors), I eat every hour and a half to two hours (protein shake, grilled chicken, salad, veggies, tuna, whole grain rice, eggs, turkey etc) and I don't have diabetes, or hypoglycemia (spelling?) but if I don't eat enough I start to shake.

SOOOO that is where I begin, any suggestions on what I can do regarding the shakes, that would would be fabulous.

I wish the best to everyone in this competition!

Have a fabulous day, and more updates to come!
    Great start so far!! It's nice to have a personal trainer and I look forward to your results!!

Good Luck!!
    *RCSS Rep*

Thumbs up 6 Miles!!

Originally Posted by orellanaoa View Post
    Ok so let me start off by saying my cardio went to far today, we were suppose to run 3 miles (I'm in the Marines) and our Capt decided to go for another 3 after that so at the end I was so hungry and tired because I always do 15min morning and 15 evening cardio. Today is back and traps so good thing I don't have legs until Thursday. Its also a low carb day so I will need every oz of carb that I get in for energy.

Stats wt: 163 (I have to get it back to 170 by the end of the week)
    BF% dont care, all that matters is how I look in pics

Armylifter how is it going man.
    Orellanaoa, the Captain always makes u=you do more than you're supposed to.

First off, Thank You for serving our Country!!!

Good Luck with this Competition!! I look forward to your future updates!
    *RCSS Rep*

Muscle Girl 22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Muscle Girl 22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Muscle Girl 22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Muscle Girl 22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Muscle Girl 22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Muscle Girl 22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Muscle Girl 22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Question

Hey I know we are suppose to update throughout the week (or at least once) what about pictures do you want those also to be updated?

Thank you for your help PWF and gfriedel it is always nice to have extra push and encouragement!

Arrow Pictures

Hey I know we are suppose to update throughout the week (or at least once) what about pictures do you want those also to be updated?

Thank you for your help PWF and gfriedel it is always nice to have extra push and encouragement!
    I'm not sure about the picture updates. I think it would be great to have pic updates once a week, but that is up to PWF.
    *RCSS Rep*

ArmyLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i haven't ran 6 miles since my knee surgery. I dont think im going to start either.
    I'm about to go to the gym in a hour. Just ate dinner chow. Good luck to everyone. I start a clean eat tomorrow. Well Ill start a food and workout journal. Ill post the link my sig block. Also anyone fell free to chime in and give me some guidance It would be very appericated.
    Shut The **** Up and Train.

Thumbs up Good Luck!

Originally Posted by ArmyLifter View Post
    i haven't ran 6 miles since my knee surgery. I dont think im going to start either.
    I'm about to go to the gym in a hour. Just ate dinner chow. Good luck to everyone. I start a clean eat tomorrow. Well Ill start a food and workout journal. Ill post the link my sig block. Also anyone fell free to chime in and give me some guidance It would be very appericated.
    AL, Good Luck with the contest!!!

Post a link to you journal in this thread!!
    *RCSS Rep*

Registered User clinton_stearns's Avatar
    clinton_stearns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thoughts...

Well basically my routine will be the same as far as exercises go for the next month or so. I have been doing the 8-10 rep max on all my lifts. I will be taking a week off here very shortly because I have been on an 8-week spree and I plan on really stuffing myself during that week with food and water. When I start back up I will be doing a 4-6 rep max with most my lifts. Th exercises will remain the same and the routine itself will. If you want a look at what I have for a workout plan it's a 5-day split mon-fri, you can check it out on my bodyspace. Other than that I had an OK. day in the weight room yesterday. I was about as focused as I could be. I started slow but picked it up and beasted it out that last 10 sets or so. My chest felt great when it was over. My diet is going to consist of a day of fasting and a cheat day. And the rest I will take in my required amount protein consumption which is around 220 grams perday and roughly 5-6 meals a day of at least 4500-6500 calories a day or more if I can. I'm currently not on any supplements at the moment. I feel pretty good about this week, and I'll post again at the end of the week or mid-week about how I'm feeling.

p.s.

Great job with the competition. I hope everything here works out for you guys and it seems as if it will, because this first competition seems pretty successful.
    clinton_stearns

ironmikex will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironmikex will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironmikex will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironmikex will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironmikex will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironmikex will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironmikex will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironmikex will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironmikex will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironmikex will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironmikex will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile Well

I'm at school right now and i'm borwed so I guess i'll go ahead and make my first update. I weighed in at 162 yesterday before i did chest. FOr some reason i just didn't feel like working out but i pushed thriugh that. I didn't have a real good chest and tri workout due ti the fact i wa distracted with graduation coming up but it was decent. My work out was:
    Bench
    135- 1x8
    225- 2x6
    275- 1x6
    285- 2x6
    295- 2x4

Incline Bench
    185- 4x8

Pec Dec
    90- 1x8
    100- 1x8
    120- 2x8

Dips
    body weight 1x15
    45 3x15

Skull crushers
    95- 3x8

Kick backs
    20 4x15

Pushdowns
    80 1x8
    90 1x8
    110 1xb

All in all it was my regular monday workout. Wednesday im doing back and bi's and friday i'm doing legs so i'll update on those on friday. My diet is not finnalized yet but will be and i'll post it then. I'm at 6% bodyfat and i wanna get dow to 3% for a show. SO i figured this contest will push me even harder. =)

My log on M.A.N sports Primal Male: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106306441

Talking

Originally Posted by clinton_stearns View Post
    Well basically my routine will be the same as far as exercises go for the next month or so. I have been doing the 8-10 rep max on all my lifts. I will be taking a week off here very shortly because I have been on an 8-week spree and I plan on really stuffing myself during that week with food and water. When I start back up I will be doing a 4-6 rep max with most my lifts. Th exercises will remain the same and the routine itself will. If you want a look at what I have for a workout plan it's a 5-day split mon-fri, you can check it out on my bodyspace. Other than that I had an OK. day in the weight room yesterday. I was about as focused as I could be. I started slow but picked it up and beasted it out that last 10 sets or so. My chest felt great when it was over. My diet is going to consist of a day of fasting and a cheat day. And the rest I will take in my required amount protein consumption which is around 220 grams perday and roughly 5-6 meals a day of at least 4500-6500 calories a day or more if I can. I'm currently not on any supplements at the moment. I feel pretty good about this week, and I'll post again at the end of the week or mid-week about how I'm feeling.

p.s.

Great job with the competition. I hope everything here works out for you guys and it seems as if it will, because this first competition seems pretty successful.

Holy Cow Batman, 4500-6500 calories a day. What do you eat all day long twinkies and ho ho's? Just kidding! I am keeping mine right at 2000-3000 depending on how many miles I run/walk/sprint. I am trying to make my legs a little bit bigger and more defined and I know that sprinting helps!!! Anyways, oh why do you fast? (just curious)

Thumbs up You Couldn't Wait, Could YOU!!!!

Originally Posted by ironmikex View Post
    i'll update on fridays after legs
    I'm at school right now and i'm bored so I guess i'll go ahead and make my first update. I weighed in at 162 yesterday before i did chest. FOr some reason i just didn't feel like working out but i pushed through that. I didn't have a real good chest and tri workout due ti the fact i wa distracted with graduation coming up but it was decent. My work out was:
    Bench
    135- 1x8
    225- 2x6
    275- 1x6
    285- 2x6
    295- 2x4

Incline Bench
    185- 4x8

Pec Dec
    90- 1x8
    100- 1x8
    120- 2x8

Dips
    body weight 1x15
    45 3x15

Skull crushers
    95- 3x8

Kick backs
    20 4x15

Pushdowns
    80 1x8
    90 1x8
    110 1xb

All in all it was my regular monday workout. Wednesday im doing back and bi's and friday i'm doing legs so i'll update on those on friday. My diet is not finnalized yet but will be and i'll post it then. I'm at 6% bodyfat and i wanna get dow to 3% for a show. SO i figured this contest will push me even harder. =)
    Wow, you must have been bored!!! You couldn't wait to post could you!!

Once you get involved with a Contest like this, the excitement builds and you want to get right to it!!! Believe it or not, the more you post, the ore you will see the results and stay focused on your goals. During the BB,com Transformation Contest, I did a total of 155 posts in the Transformation Blog in 3 months.

Great Start & Good Luck with the Comp!!!
    *RCSS Rep*

fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    my weight seems to be sticking around 185ish. im starting to switch things up in the weightroom also, cutting my rest inbetween sets down to near 30 seconds. i'll update periodicly.

Exclamation Wow, 4500-6500 Calories!!

Originally Posted by clinton_stearns View Post

p.s.

I think I just gained 5 lbs by reading this post!!! If that is what you need then stick to it!!!

As far as the supps go, you should definately be taking a Multi. Beyond that, it's up to you!!

Good Luck with the Contest!!!
    *RCSS Rep*

Amrylifter's Log

Here's the link to my log for all that. Any Comments are welcome. You guys better bring it. After work i don't have anything better to do besides go to the gym.

Armylifter's OBF Summer Classic Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1#post43018141

Thumbs up

Here's the link to my log for all that. Any Comments are welcome. You guys better bring it. After work i don't have anything better to do besides go to the gym.

Nice start to your log AL!!!

Reason: Look Good for the Wife!!

LOL, that's a good one. Just your wife and not you
    *RCSS Rep*

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by gfriedel View Post

well its a little for me but its more for the professional development. You got to be the best at your job and in your physical condition in my job. People depend on you. Its like a family you my not i like the person but you my have to pull that person out of a bad place. I'm sure Orellanaoa agree.

Thumbs up

well its a little for me but its more for the professional development. You got to be the best at your job and in your physical condition in my job. People depend on you. Its like a family you my not i like the person but you my have to pull that person out of a bad place. I'm sure Orellanaoa agree.
    I agree, and Thank You for serving our Country!!!

I appreciate it!!
    *RCSS Rep*

Talking

Originally Posted by gfriedel View Post

Come on now, we all know it's not for just you and your wife, it's for the photos in the new muscular development/bodybuilding magazines, they all are saving a spot for all of us to pose together because we are all going to look so damn good by the end! <I wish>

P.S. I am sure your wife will still love you either way!

Talking

I'll bring it, I have alreay lost 4lbs so make sure you keep up!

Talking

Oh it has been brought ArmyLifter lol

Exclamation

I'll bring it, I have alreay lost 4lbs so make sure you keep up!
    ONE WORD: MOTIVATION!!!
    *RCSS Rep*

I was wounding who was going to catch that.

Motivation is the key to success.

eD8y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is my first post on how i have the next 3 months planned. I just started lifting again after a month's break(studies/work)) & have lost a considerable amount of size... so the main goal is to bulk up clean for now & keep a close eye on the mirror.

My workout routine is pretty much the same i followed the last time i lifted, 2 days on & 1 day off. Will be lifting as heavy as i can with good form with 8-10 reps max.... no supersets or dropsets.
    As always, i will be keeping my protein intake high which keeps my bodyfat low. Will be having a cheat day. No cardio coz it has never suited me... even during cutting. I just up my intensity as much as i can by increasing weights & performing super & drop sets when i have to cut & the one thing which really worked for me last year was getting a professional coach to blast me through the cutting phase.
    I will be doing heavy compound exercises as they have always given me good results.I am in the search of a good workout partner coz tat also helps.

My cutting workout & diet will be slightly different frm the one i will be following religiously for now.

Also i will be aiming to get as much knowledge as i can coz i've just recently started hanging around here... & i love it ^_^.

cheers to all other competitors!
    Diet is 80% of everything.. but its the 20% thats separates the men from the boys - my twisted mind