canuck195 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) canuck195 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) canuck195 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) canuck195 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) canuck195 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) canuck195 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) canuck195 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) canuck195 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) canuck195 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) canuck195 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) canuck195 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Where's the line between Bulking and simply becoming a Fat Ass?

I'm 6'2, 190lbs with a bodyfat of about 15% - I've been bulking for about 2 months now (gained almost 15lbs) ...I eat a lot but it's all clean for the most part....eating the same stuff as I'd be if I was cutting but twice as much of it..

When should I stop bulking and start cutting?

hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Start cutting when you no longer feel hungry for the most part. Thats where your body seems to go out of its body-fat comfort zone.
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. -Einstein

canuck195 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) canuck195 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) canuck195 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) canuck195 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) canuck195 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) canuck195 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) canuck195 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) canuck195 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) canuck195 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) canuck195 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) canuck195 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I don't think that's a good indicator since I'm an ectomorph: I rarely feel hungry..even when I'm 150lbs.

The only way I've managed to gain some gain is by eating every 2-3 hours..and that entails eating when I'm not hungry.

Biriba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Biriba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Biriba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Biriba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Biriba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Biriba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Biriba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Biriba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Biriba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Biriba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Biriba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i have a question regarding bulking...

finally i think i got a clue of how to eat, but how long do you guys have to wait on bulking phase till you start to see you face and body bloated???
    i manage to gain 3 pounds last week, and now i am gaining 0,4 pounds everyday, could it be water retention?

so am i on the right track?

Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lee Priest?

D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lee Priest has more chemicals at his disposal
    "my grocery bill looks like a ransom note"

JollySwagman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JollySwagman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JollySwagman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JollySwagman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JollySwagman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JollySwagman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JollySwagman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JollySwagman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JollySwagman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JollySwagman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JollySwagman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    is it true that you can only gain 1 lb of muscle in one week?? anything else you gain is going to be FAT

i'm always very cautious about gaining weight too fast
    "If it helps them to justify why I am a pro and they are not, they will believe that I walk around with a blatter pack of test on an I.V. drip all day long" - Lee Priest

Registered User BodybuildingKid's Avatar
    BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ^^^^^1lbs of muscle a week? cmon....thats allot don't you think???
    in 5 weeks i gained 5 pounds of pure muscle? doesn't sound right there lol.... takes more time than that im pretty sure.
    "Observe not that which is seen, but that which is not seen." -Dennis Nackord , Kenpo Karate System.

"No pain no ****in gain, GO PSYCHO U ****IN PUSSY, UP THAT ****IN WEIGHT, UP THEM REPS BITCH RAHH"

"I beleive that everything you do bad, comes back to you. So everything i do bad, im going to suffer for it.. But in my heart.. i beleive what i am doin is right.. So i feel like i am going to heaven" - Tupac Shakur June '96

cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    maybe if it's your first week of bodybuilding and you're doing everything as a natural pro would- proper training, eating right, supplementing right, all that stuff then maybe you could gain a pound of muscle in your FIRST week or 2..

-cj

JollySwagman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JollySwagman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JollySwagman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JollySwagman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JollySwagman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JollySwagman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JollySwagman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JollySwagman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JollySwagman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JollySwagman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JollySwagman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yeh exactly
    so its even less than 1 lb

so basically...if you're gaining 1lb a week....then you're just gaining fat
    "If it helps them to justify why I am a pro and they are not, they will believe that I walk around with a blatter pack of test on an I.V. drip all day long" - Lee Priest

seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by D&G
    Lee Priest has more chemicals at his disposal
    ROFL
    I woulda choked on my peanut butter/cheese/tuna sandwich if I hadn't finished it a while ago.

Heehehe.

I agree with Jolly - conversely, losing anymore than 1lb per week means you're most probably losing muscle with that fat.

Unless, of course, you have an array of chemicals at your disposal, lol.

im huge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    uh oh ive been gaining about 2lbs a week, i guess its all fat, but my legs are still so skinny i need to keep eating ! i gained 25lbs in 3 months