Superman911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Will I still get abs?

I work out everything....legs, arms, back, chest, shoulders you name it but not my abs. I just hate doing crunches, situps etc. If I just will start doing any ab exercises I'll quit working out because I hate those exercises so much they give me a bad day. My stomach is almost flat, in the morning you can say it's flat. If I pull in my stomach you can see lines and little of my abs. If I just continue to work out...will my abs start to come out eventually?

Triple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Triple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Triple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Triple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Triple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The only way to make your abs more visable is to lower your bodyfat.

ScottS65 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Low BF = Abs
    Height: 5'10
    Bulking...
    Week 1: 120
    Week 2: 121
    Week 3: 122
    Week 4: 124

reflexsilver86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reflexsilver86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reflexsilver86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reflexsilver86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reflexsilver86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reflexsilver86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reflexsilver86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reflexsilver86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reflexsilver86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reflexsilver86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reflexsilver86 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    That's true. You see your abs only when you have a low enough percentage of bodyfat. You can definitely build and shape the abdominal muscles through a good ab routine, so I wouldn't eliminate those, as they really help strengthen the overall body core, which is critical when you're dealing with the body as a whole, as they really stabilize and protect you, and you certainly feel it if they're not conditioned. You may not like the ab exercises, but unfortunately sometimes to have good results you need to go through a bit of a sacrifice.

BF isn't a prob for me...mine is normal...I see bones too :P like on my ribs and on my stomach etc. just started to work out gotta get big. I know that abs help your workout but still if I just continue to work out everything else, abs will come though, rite? I'm 6'1', 168 lbs. I eat at least 3000 calories a day if not 4000-4500. And I get most of my protein through eggs, yogart and cottage cheese, also meat which I eat a few times a week.

reflexsilver86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reflexsilver86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reflexsilver86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reflexsilver86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reflexsilver86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reflexsilver86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reflexsilver86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reflexsilver86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reflexsilver86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reflexsilver86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reflexsilver86 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well if your bodyfat is low, and since you don't know exactly what it is it's hard to gauge what's exactly going on. I would say do resistance crunches to make the ab muscles a little larger. However, if you're trying to actually bulk, you may have a hard time combating the fat on the stomach until you decide to cut, since you can't gain muscle and lose fat simultaneously.

fsblunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) fsblunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) fsblunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) fsblunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) fsblunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) fsblunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) fsblunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) fsblunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) fsblunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) fsblunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) fsblunt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just do them. You don't have to spend hours doing 500 sit-ups to build good abs. Just do some weighted crunches for 8 - 20 good reps.

If I'll do that everyday then just about 15 reps but weighted....is 1 set enough? Because I can do that wit no sweat