chefmatth is on a distinguished road. (+10) chefmatth is on a distinguished road. (+10) chefmatth is on a distinguished road. (+10) chefmatth is on a distinguished road. (+10) chefmatth is on a distinguished road. (+10) chefmatth is on a distinguished road. (+10) chefmatth is on a distinguished road. (+10) chefmatth is on a distinguished road. (+10) chefmatth is on a distinguished road. (+10) chefmatth is on a distinguished road. (+10) chefmatth is on a distinguished road. (+10)

tribulus terrestris

Just shedding some light on the popular Tribulus supplement that a lot of people claim boost test levels. Here is some research I have done.

"The herb is belived to be a natural steroid that increases test, enhances muscle mass and boosts strength. Unfortunately, it does none of these. Thats the finding of a recent study performed at the University of Nebraska. Investigators gave 15 strength trainers(men) either a placebo or tribulus (3.21 milligrams per kilogram of bodyweight) for eight weeks. During the experimental period, the subjects engaged in a strength training program. Investigators found no significant changes in body compisition, endurance and strength". There we other findings of the same sort by other research teams even stacking tribulus with other compounds still yeilded no results. So if you think tribulus is a good choice post cycle or for a natural test booster try something different, or dont take my word for it and possibly waste your money on worthless tree bark.
    Source: "Power Eating" By Susan M Keller Md.Rd.

Registered User johnnyironboard's Avatar
    johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Taking it from time to time does seem to help Mr. Johnson.

Bob Wills wannabe cowboyathlete's Avatar
    cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by johnnyironboard
    Taking it from time to time does seem to help Mr. Johnson.
    You found that too huh? LOL
    1. I thought all along you'd be the death of me, but I met one tonight who wants what's left of me!
    2. You are so full of s***, maintenance is still unclogging the toilet.
    3. Save a horse, ride a cowboy!
    4. This mission does not exist, nor will it ever exist.
    5. I'd like to check you for ticks.