Thread: Nose Bleeds?

DUKY808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Nose Bleeds?

This may not be the place but, does anyone here have frequent nose bleeds? ( not drug related either )
    What can you do for them?

duane--
    033004: 6'6" ( not getting any taller )
    260lbs ( not for long )
    19.9bf ( not for long, either)
    34yo ( not for long, also)

I read threads every day and night.
    I will post my progress weekly.......

In-Human has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) In-Human has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) In-Human has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) In-Human has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) In-Human has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) In-Human has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) In-Human has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) In-Human has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) In-Human has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) In-Human has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) In-Human has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    DUKY808, Have you checked your BP lately?...

goatscrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goatscrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goatscrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goatscrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goatscrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goatscrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goatscrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goatscrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goatscrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goatscrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goatscrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by In-Human
    Other causes:

Trauma
    Nose picking
    Dry air
    Irritants
    Repeated ******* use
    Nasal Foreign Body
    Forceful blowing
    Nasal surgery
    NSAIDs, Aspirin or anticoagulant use
    Neoplasm
    Immune disorder

see this site for more:
    http://www.fpnotebook.com/ENT134.htm
    Last edited by goatscrot; 05-18-2004 at 08:18 AM.
    I'll mess with Texas.

DUKY808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thanks

Good looking out. That was some good information. I will have my BP checked today. I can relate to the hypertension!!!!!
    Duane--
    033004: 6'6" ( not getting any taller )
    260lbs ( not for long )
    19.9bf ( not for long, either)
    34yo ( not for long, also)

I read threads every day and night.
    I will post my progress weekly.......

NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You can add chewing tobacco to that list aas well.
    My famous work quote:

I can live with a little pain and 18+" arms,
    I can't live with the pain of having little 14" arms

goatscrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goatscrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goatscrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goatscrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goatscrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goatscrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goatscrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goatscrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goatscrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goatscrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goatscrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Originally posted by NuclearArms
    You can add chewing tobacco to that list aas well.
    A good chew of Redman is worth a nosebleed on occasion.....in my own humble opinion
    I'll mess with Texas.

Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A good chew of Redman is worth a nosebleed on occasion.....in my own humble opinion
    Blech!!
    "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." 2 Timothy 1:7

GOOOOO COCKS!!!!!! GOOOOO STEELERS!!!!!

Officer Iron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Officer Iron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Officer Iron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Officer Iron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Officer Iron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Officer Iron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Officer Iron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Officer Iron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Officer Iron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Officer Iron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Officer Iron has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I Have had noise bleeds through out my life, when I was young I had to have the veins in my nose burnt closed, I had thi sproblem do to fighting and car wrecks, I havnt had a problem with them since I broke my nose the last time and they really closed them.
    I do have the very best was to get them to stop, I learned it in high school from one of my Dr.s after a rough night, it will owrk everytime.

Once your nose starts bleeding hold a towel on it until you can get a piece of paper towel, toilet paper, newspaper etc. You will the tear out a square piece of it about 3"x3" fold this paper until it is real small and thick, then just place it under your TOP LIP, just like a dip of snuff in the bottom only paper in the center of the top. This will cut off most all the blood to the nose and give your nose time to clot. It will normally work in less then one minute.

good luck

Officer Iron
    I intimidate those who intimidate others.

I do not use any type of steroid nor do I know anyone that does, I use this forum to learn from the best, nothing else.

Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by Officer Iron

I do have the very best was to get them to stop, I learned it in high school from one of my Dr.s after a rough night, it will owrk everytime.

Once your nose starts bleeding hold a towel on it until you can get a piece of paper towel, toilet paper, newspaper etc. You will the tear out a square piece of it about 3"x3" fold this paper until it is real small and thick, then just place it under your TOP LIP, just like a dip of snuff in the bottom only paper in the center of the top. This will cut off most all the blood to the nose and give your nose time to clot. It will normally work in less then one minute.

good luck

Officer Iron
    I'll be damned, never heard of that one.
    starting over!!!!!!!!!!

MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The only time I ever had nose bleeds was when initially deploying to an extremely dry climate (a.k.a. the desert). My nose would bleed off and on for a couple of days, but after your body became acclimated to the lack of humidity, everything was pretty much back to normal.
    aut viam inveniam aut faciam

Supersize100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bp

Originally Posted by In-Human View Post
    Excuse this cos I'm new here. But what is BP?

DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500)
    I too used to get them bad and frequently as a kid but mostly on one side, so I had one side cauterized ("burnt closed" as Officer Iron calls it).

So now as an adult I only get them on the side that wasn't cauterized, and fairly rarely. But high BP (blood pressure) and low humidity are common causes.
    Overweight and arrogant

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Supersize100 View Post
    BP = BiPolar

BUDTAO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BUDTAO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BUDTAO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BUDTAO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BUDTAO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BUDTAO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BUDTAO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BUDTAO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BUDTAO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BUDTAO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BUDTAO will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Supersize100 View Post
    BLOOD PRESSURE

Until I got on meds (I didnt know I was that high) Id from time to time have a spontaneous nosebleed. Havent had one since I got on BP meds. Its worth having it check by a doctor, not someone on the forum.

GL,
    Andrew
    (Im surrounded by Enternet Ediots)

DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    BP = BiPolar
    You got nosebleeds from being bipolar? Wow! That's a new one on me.
    Overweight and arrogant

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BUDTAO View Post
    BLOOD PRESSURE
    Bipolar I say!

m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've heard you can get them from reading 5 year old posts also!

John McCain:
    "You know, I think you may have noticed that Senator Obama's supporters have been saying some pretty nasty things about Western Pennsylvania lately. And you know, I couldn't agree with them more. I couldn't disagree with you. I couldn't agree with you more than the fact that Western Pennsylvania is the most patriotic, most god-loving, most, most patriotic part of America, and this is a great part of the country."

BSChambers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BSChambers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BSChambers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BSChambers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BSChambers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BSChambers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BSChambers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BSChambers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BSChambers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BSChambers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BSChambers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by m1k3g0rd View Post
    i've heard you can get them from reading 5 year old posts also!

haha
    "Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character"

bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    aspirin, allergy pills, could be a few different things. Might be worth seeing a Dr.
    ◊–◊–◊–◊-Cut Like Diamonds by June Crew–◊–◊–◊–◊
    Old school workouts, weight lifting. Believer in Iron. Following Arnold's teachings and principles.

=Anxiety Crew=

Must Read: Encyclopedia of Body Building by Arnold. "Bodybuilding is the best sport." Arnold