markymoo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markymoo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markymoo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markymoo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markymoo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markymoo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markymoo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markymoo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markymoo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markymoo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markymoo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

are these all in one supplements too much for keto?

I have bought them but now deciding on keto. Are they too sugary or too high in carbs to use? If not can i least use them PWO? Can i take at least 1 serving a day or is it just too much.

PhD Nutrition Synergy Iso7 - 2 scoops = one 66g serving - Take 2 servings a day - Contains Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Fructose
    http://monstersupplements.com/store/...EE-SHAKER.html

Reflex One Stop - 3 scoops = one 75g serving - Take 2 servings a day
    Last edited by markymoo; 05-14-2007 at 07:11 PM.

ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by markymoo View Post
    I have bought them but now deciding on keto. Are they too sugary or too high in carbs to use? If not can i least use them PWO? Can i take at least 1 serving a day or is it just too much.

PhD Nutrition Synergy Iso7 - 2 scoops = one 66g serving - Take 2 servings a day - Contains Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Fructose

Reflex One Stop - 3 scoops = one 75g serving - Take 2 servings a day
    I would DEFINITELY not use the first one. The second one is good for post workout, but I would not use it at any other point in the diet.

Makaveli077 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Makaveli077 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Makaveli077 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Makaveli077 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Makaveli077 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Makaveli077 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Makaveli077 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Makaveli077 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Makaveli077 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Makaveli077 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i would personally stay away from both..

markymoo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markymoo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markymoo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markymoo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markymoo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markymoo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markymoo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markymoo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markymoo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markymoo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markymoo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ok ta. just as i thought. i take them on my carb up days instead. i use them sparingly cos they don't last long anyways.

ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ok ta. just as i thought. i take them on my carb up days instead. i use them sparingly cos they don't last long anyways.
    By weary of fructose, as it will refill liver glycogen and kick you out of ketosis. I wouldn't touch it on keto. Use it, and don't buy it again.

chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm guessing your in the UK buying from there? If so have a google for dymatize elite, it can be had cheap (for the UK) if you need a protein powder.

Or use one of the custom powder places.

Isolate is ideal for PWO, dextrose you can buy in Morrisons for next to nothing.

yes i'm in uk and the difference in prices to shop and online is quite big. i went and bought reflex instant whey which provides 91 servings which alot swear by to get good gains and choc mint is outstanding taste but i give dymatize elite a try thanks.

forget dynamitize they seem to lie about there protein content.

chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Got any links?

Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000)

Bad idea. Try using 1/2 serving 1 hr prior to your last workout of the week (i.e. workout just before you start your carb up). That's about the only time it will be useful and not negatively effect your diet.

VegasTiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegasTiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegasTiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegasTiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegasTiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegasTiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegasTiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegasTiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegasTiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegasTiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegasTiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up I agree.

Originally Posted by ZacharyMills View Post
    By weary of fructose, as it will refill liver glycogen and kick you out of ketosis. I wouldn't touch it on keto. Use it, and don't buy it again.
    I agree with Zach, and also think your idea of using it on a carb up day is the best Idea since you have already bought it.

Good luck bro!
    "Suffer now and live the rest of your life a champion." - Muhammad Ali

"Pain is weakness leaving the body."

Originally Posted by chimponarope View Post
    Got any links?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...tize+elite+lie
    Last edited by markymoo; 06-06-2007 at 09:04 PM.

yes i save it for the carb days i work out quite abit so taking it often pre workout would mess things up. no worries. its just so sugary/high carbs etc to be an issue.i decided on taking reflex instant whey 1 scoop and 1.5 scoops of reflex quattro 4 proteins in one, total protein 34g as these are both low carbs.
    Last edited by markymoo; 06-06-2007 at 09:10 PM.

Cheers i'll give it a read and if needs be, find yet another protein supplier, sigh.
    Last edited by chimponarope; 06-08-2007 at 03:08 AM.