miltoney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miltoney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miltoney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miltoney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miltoney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miltoney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miltoney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miltoney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miltoney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miltoney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miltoney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

what other bread besides whole wheat?

I give up on whole wheat bread. It's tearing the ass out of me. Any other kind of bread that would be good for me to eat?

triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Stop whining please. Whole wheat bread tastes so good. If you're just going to complain though, try rye bread.

LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    bump triplewhammy!!

White bread is sooo bad for you. And it tastes like garbage too.

I personally eat stoneground wheat bread. And its not only the best type of bread for you. But it TASTES the best. I buy peppridge farm stoneground wheat bread.

You can also try rye bread. I personally love the taste of that bread.

Wheat
    Rye
    Pummpernickle

Some others I forgot what there called.

AVOID WHITE BREAD THOUGH! It causes a larger insulin spike then table sugar.

I suggest you hang a loaf of white bread on the smith machine right along with your towel.
    The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and hear all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. ~Henry Rollins

miltoney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miltoney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miltoney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miltoney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miltoney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miltoney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miltoney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miltoney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miltoney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miltoney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miltoney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by triplewhammy
    Stop whining please. Whole wheat bread tastes so good. If you're just going to complain though, try rye bread.
    I'm not whining, I like the taste, it just seriously binds up my system to the point that I simply cannot eat it. And Im sorry my question annoyed you, I'll try to not let it happen again.

LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    uh? try not let what happen again? The sarcasm is so strong my screen is melting.

Anyway... what do you mind binds up your system?
    The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and hear all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. ~Henry Rollins

sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Avoid HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP

BigBoogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoogie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by sawastea
    What does that have to do with an alternative to ww bread. As to everyone else complaining about his whining need to stfu. 1. the guy is new to the board and youre being rude. 2. his question is totally legit. Im sure lots of people are curious for an alternative to WW bread.
    ReSpAwN DeMoN sugested a few, most are better than WW. I personally eat rye. Find a store with lots of selection, some can have 10g+ of protien.

xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by sawastea
    Most bread companies use this stuff even in some of their supposed whole wheat breads. It also comes into play in many other types of bread, such as rye, and sourdough which are healthier alternatives to white bread. The reason why it is suggested to avoid it like the plague is because it's been attributed to lyposis, or so at least my bodybuilding.com forum degree has taught me.
    Unaffiliated.

IronGuns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronGuns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronGuns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronGuns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronGuns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronGuns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronGuns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Binding up his system

I think he made it pretty clear as to why he did not want to eat it by the comment "its tearing the ass out of me"lol...
    Stats: 5"5
    170 1bs

Me:
    http://img19.exs.cx/img19/4170/DSCN0292.jpg

More pics:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=292912&highlight=ironguns

warped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) warped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) warped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) warped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) warped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) warped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) warped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) warped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) warped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) warped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) warped has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Re: what other bread besides whole wheat?

Originally posted by miltoney
    I give up on whole wheat bread. It's tearing the ass out of me. Any other kind of bread that would be good for me to eat?
    Have you tried oatmeal bread? Just a suggestion for you.
    Be accountable

taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000)
    basically anything that looks like its had woodchips baked into it

check out
    soy and linseed (my personal fav.)
    pumpernickel
    multigrain

f1erce will become famous soon enough. (+50) f1erce will become famous soon enough. (+50) f1erce will become famous soon enough. (+50) f1erce will become famous soon enough. (+50) f1erce will become famous soon enough. (+50) f1erce will become famous soon enough. (+50) f1erce will become famous soon enough. (+50) f1erce will become famous soon enough. (+50) f1erce will become famous soon enough. (+50) f1erce will become famous soon enough. (+50) f1erce will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Oroweat

personally I eat "Oroweat 100% Whole Wheat Bread With A Touch Of Pure Molassis."

It taste amazing when toasted, and it kinda masks the "wheaty" taste. I use it for tuna sandwhiches with small pieces of celery for a crunchy texture. Also, theres no better snack than whole wheat toasted with natural peanut butter.

Im tellin ya man. If I wasnt on a diet id still eat this. I never eat white anymore. Here are the stats per slice:

Nutrition Facts

Amount Per 1 slice
    Calories 100
    Calories from Fat 9
    Total Fat 1g
    Saturated Fat 0g
    Cholesterol 0mg
    Sodium 210mg
    Total Carbohydrate 19g
    Dietary Fiber 3g
    Protein 4g

El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I also have a problem with wheat. My local organic food store sells several non-wheat breads just look around there should be plenty to choose from, just get one thats high in fiber, and does not list HFC as an ingredient. I've started eating breads made with sprouted grains and feel a hell of a lot better.
    "The only thing that stands between a man and what he wants from life is often merely the will to try it and the faith to believe that it is possible." - Richard M. DeVos

Workout Journal - http://workout.bodybuilding.com/ElPena/
    Nutrition Journal - http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=El+Pena