Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000) Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000) Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000) Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000) Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000) Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000) Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000) Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000) Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000) Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000) Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000)

Please help clueless ectomorph eat like a man

I'm 132lbs and my diet is TERRIBLE.

The thing is I have no idea what I'm doing. It's like, I wake up and eat 3 egg whites and 1/2cup of oatmeal and that's it. I eat like 3-4 times a day.

I also don't know how to count the calories or how many calories I should eat.

I eat meat like twice a week only. I know I should eat everyday because that's where the protein is.

But I don't know any recipes and I also don't know how to cook LOL

The thing is, whenever I'm hungry (all day lol) I don't know what to cook. There's only rice in my house. No protein sources. I would like to know how to cook chicken and meat and what else I can add to the meal.

So now I have rice and chicken. What else can I add to it? What about the other meals? aaaaahhhhhh

Oh boy oh boy. Some help/links/recipes/tips for this newbie will be greatly appreciated.

I'm a hardgainer, the only way to gain weight is by eating like a lion, but I need your help.

And no supplements please. Don't even say "take one scoop of whey". This is because what I first want to do is change my eating habits. After that I'll start to use some supplements.
    Keep it simple, always.

Fear is for the winter Bonecrshr's Avatar
    Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have found the following link to be helpful and a great starting point. Good luck.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1864731
    Its not how you swim, its how you hold your breath
    Its not about playing fair in this life, its more about cheating death

JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    get some tuna and some steak. grilling chicken is simple, just grill it about 10 mins a side. look up a recipe on the net that will help you find the right temperature and time to cook it because i'm sure our grills are different.

if you wanna gain weight you could try a pint or two of milk a day, lots of good fat and protein. lots of crappy sugary carbs though. good for post workout

for breakfast have your oatmeal, eat some WHOLE eggs after that. actually by some i mean about 6, fry them with some low fat spray or just use olive oil if you really are looking to pack in the calories. alternatively boil them

for lunch i would eat a fair amount of brown rice with chicken / tuna and maybe some cottage or cheddar cheese.

for dinner eat your grilled chicken with lots of veggies. i can't cook for **** myself so all i do with my chicken is grill 2 100g breasts then put tomato and basil sauce on it with chopped onions and peppers. if i wasn't cutting i'd be eating a lot of steak

for in between meals you could drink milk, eat peanut butter with wholewheat bread maybe, uhh, more tuna.. haha. if i were you i would invest in some protein whey, i know you don't wanna use supplements, but you can't go wrong with the stuff

lastly you need to drink a large amount of water, aim for a gallon a day. because you're ecto i'd aim for at least 3000cals and at least 1g of protein per bodyweight daily
    Powerlifting log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172662011&page=1

aarongreene has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aarongreene has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I know what your going threw man. I too am an ectomorph. I used to wiegh 130 like you, but I managed to gain 25 pounds in 8 months. Might not be alot but for an ectomorph its quit an accomplishment. First thing I suggest doing is go to the grocery store and get a weeks worth of good food. High quality protien, such as tuna, eggs, beef, chicken,turkey cottage cheese are your best sourceof protien. Eat one of these at every meal. You will also need some good sources of carbs, such as rice, potatoes, pasta, tortillas, beans juice, fruit. Eat every 3 hours or so, and don't eat so much at one time that you won't be hungry in 3 hours. It should be about 500-800 calories per meal. Once you get alittle bigger it will be easier to eat more. I had a hard time eat that much at one time so I started adding 2 cups of juice to every meal. It's much easier to drink than eat sometimes. Don't be afraid of carbs. You will need 9 grams per kilogram of body weight. Probly about 500-600 grams per day. About 100 per meal.
    Heres an example of what I eat in a day:

meal1: 2 whole eggs + 2 egg whites 1 Large bagel 2 cups juice 700 cal
    meal 2: 1 bean and cheese burrtio 1cup cottage cheese 2 cups juice 700 cal
    meal 3: Tuna fish sandwhich 2 cups juice 600 cal
    meal 4: 4 oz steak 2 cups baked beans 2 cup juice 800 cal
    meal 5: turkey sandwhich 1 cup juice 1 cup ice cream 900 cal
    Total calories 3700

You might not need that many calorie to begin with. You could probally just drink on cup of juice per meal and still gain good. If you start gaining too much fat, stop drinking the juice with every meal. Hope this helps.
    Dam the Tor****es! Full speed ahead!

Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000) Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000) Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000) Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000) Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000) Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000) Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000) Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000) Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000) Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000) Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks a lot guys! I really really appreciate all your help.

More input is welcome.
    Keep it simple, always.

tryharder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tryharder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tryharder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tryharder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tryharder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tryharder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tryharder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tryharder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tryharder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tryharder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tryharder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Pnigro View Post
    I'm 132lbs and my diet is TERRIBLE.

I'm a hardgainer, the only way to gain weight is by eating a lion, but I need your help.
    It seems like you have answered your own question. However, I have seen some nasty **** on the discovery channel where a lion bit the dude's face off, so you should probably invest in some body armor and a spear or something.

I think they discuss this in more detail on the supplements board
    TRYHARDER'S KEYS TO HUGE GAINS (patent pending):

USE THE FOLLOWING SUPPLEMENTS, SELL CAR, HOUSE, MOTHER IF CANNOT AFFORD: NO2, BCAA, Glutamine, Arginine, Sesamin, Phosphatidyl, Deca, Glutamine

AVOID: Carbz, Non-Cleen foods, The Circus

PM me with questions!! All inquiries must be in English

TDetroit is just really nice. (+1000) TDetroit is just really nice. (+1000) TDetroit is just really nice. (+1000) TDetroit is just really nice. (+1000) TDetroit is just really nice. (+1000) TDetroit is just really nice. (+1000) TDetroit is just really nice. (+1000) TDetroit is just really nice. (+1000) TDetroit is just really nice. (+1000) TDetroit is just really nice. (+1000) TDetroit is just really nice. (+1000)
    On apractical basis, check my profile, click on my website at fitday.com. This is what I actually eat. OM for explanations. Most days I come out pretty good.
    At my house, we listen to both kinds of music: Led and Zeppelin!
    How do you build muscle like Bert Landry?