beansarelame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beansarelame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beansarelame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beansarelame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beansarelame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beansarelame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beansarelame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Glutamic Acid & Glutamine

I've read that glutamic acid is a precursor to glutamine, however should not be considered the same. My question is wheither or not I should supplement with glutamine post-workout, as my protein power has 10g of glutamic acid. Will the glutamic acid just transform into glutamine, having me basically just taking in 15g of glutamine, or are they totally seperate and I should continue to add glutamine into my post-workout shake seperately? Thanks.

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    no it is not a pre-curser so far as I know it is not involved in glutamine synthesis