Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

RED_DOG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RED_DOG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RED_DOG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RED_DOG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RED_DOG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RED_DOG is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Pausing in bench press vs. touch 'n go

I have done both type of benching, but I notice that touch 'n go allows me to do more reps with more weight. And I seem to get better chest development with touch 'n go. Touch n' go also seems to be a more normal way to bench press. I know pausing counts in competition, but I don't compete, so I don't really care about that.

What do you all think about these two ways of bench pressing?

Powerlifter16 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Powerlifter16 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Powerlifter16 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Powerlifter16 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Powerlifter16 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Powerlifter16 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Powerlifter16 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Powerlifter16 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Powerlifter16 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Powerlifter16 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Powerlifter16 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Powerlifter16's BodySpace
    yeah pausing sucks for muscle hydrotrophy.... If u dont compete then dont pause. If u compete then pause. I pause all my max bench's. You also lose about 20-25% of ur touch n go bench to your pause.

lifter
    www.FortifiedIron.tk

"Think of it this way.. a benchs shirt and squat suit..etc is the equivalant of a condom during sex. It protects you from nasty things, and in some cases, lets you perform better" Deciever

The Fortified Iron Elite: "Knowledge at it's best!"

Gravedigger
    Powerlifter16
    HawkPFC2
    ZachG_85
    Seanner

RED_DOG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RED_DOG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RED_DOG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RED_DOG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RED_DOG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RED_DOG is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    you mean "hypertrophy" not "hydrotrophy".