ppetey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

UPS and USPS Priority Mail?

Are these two different. I ordered AST Micronized Creatine here from bb.com and it said they're using USPS Priority Mail (2-3 days).

That's not UPS right? I really hope i dont have to pay big border fees.

beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    they are different..

UPS - the brown people

USPS - the blue people

Oh thank god. Maybe I will get my order soon then.
    I live in south eastern ontario and I ordered tueday morning, and i got a comfirmation that my order shipped the same day.. But no tracking number available for orders outside US.

Its now Thursday and it hasnt showed up yet. Hopefully later on today it will show. If not, then it better be friday ha. Friday would be day number 3. Hence they said (2-3 days).

sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally posted by ppetey
    Oh thank god. Maybe I will get my order soon then.
    I live in south eastern ontario and I ordered tueday morning, and i got a comfirmation that my order shipped the same day.. But no tracking number available for orders outside US.

Its now Thursday and it hasnt showed up yet. Hopefully later on today it will show. If not, then it better be friday ha. Friday would be day number 3. Hence they said (2-3 days).
    For some reason, when we [USA] sends to Canada, there is a wait at the border and it takes roughly 2 weeks to arrive +/-. When we [USA] receive from Canada, our items get here within a week. A lot of shadyness takes place at customs. I'm sure those guys are PHILTHY rich with all the PH's they receive. Damn them

UPS = United Parcel Service
    USPS = United States Postal Service

Well, crap, i dont really feel like waiting 2 weeks ha.

BLiSS420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    and USPS makes their way into canada or pawns it off to the canada post office and they take care of it?

from what i understand, fedex has their own customs agents, but they charge u for it.. however u do avoid the extra wait

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Do not trust USPS shipping... I repeat DO NOT TRUST USPS.

1) With UPS, you always get a tracking number

2) With UPS, the package is always signed for
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by pu12en12g
    Do not trust USPS shipping... I repeat DO NOT TRUST USPS.
    I usually order USPS Priority and have had fast 2 day shipping to California.

Only one of my orders was ever delayed, it turned out my order was shipped USPS First Class instead of Priority. bb.com shipping error.

If you do order USPS and start seeing that your packages are not arriving, just check the calves on your postal carrier.

If they starting looking bigger and more vascular you know whats up and who got your order.
    Ω OmegaSportsSupplements.com