romeo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

When cooking multiple servings of Rice at once,how do you measure it out.

My main source of carbs is to be rice and pasta.
    The trouble I having is how do you measure it out.I here people talking about having "1 cup of rice" but a 1/2 a cup of rice cooked will usually make up atleast a cup.The instructions for boiling rice is usually to put a couple cups into almost double the water,and then boil ETC.
    So after this process is done,how do you guys measure it.I have a food scale,so I was thinking the best way was to weight it all together,then divide by the number of servings( for instance if I cooked 3 cups of rice,and 1/2 cups is the serving size,then I would divide the total weight by 6).Does anyone do it like this,and if so,do you ever worry that you are not getting the carbs and cals that you think you are?

How do you guys do it?
    Thanks.

Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000)
    most rice boxes list the serving sizes in both prepare and dry measure. I weight my rice dry to get the amount that I want and then cook it. I think the measurement would be a little less accurate while cooked.

arminius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arminius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arminius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arminius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arminius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arminius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arminius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arminius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arminius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arminius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arminius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Try out the free mobile app I created now on iTunes or Google Play which converts both Carbs and Protein for "cooked" and "uncooked" to make your life easier. Also, I included Cups (in addition to oz, grams, lbs), so you don't need a food scale. It's called Bodybuilding Food Calculator. Enjoy!

rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    1/2 cup uncooked white rice is 1 cup cooked. Brown rice is like 1/2 cup = 3/4 cup. Generally for microwaving its same amount of water as uncooked rice.
    “You, me or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done! Now if you know what you’re worth than go out and get what you’re worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers sayin’, you ain’t where you wanna be because of him or her or anybody!"
    -Rocky Balboa