ihop1411 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ihop1411 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ihop1411 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ihop1411 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ihop1411 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ihop1411 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ihop1411 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ihop1411 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ihop1411 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ihop1411 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ihop1411 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

protein on planes...

hey guys im going to be goin to hawaii on june 7th and i was wondering if it woudl be a good idea to try to take my protein powder with me...or if it would get confiscated or anything like that...thanks guys

vagymguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) vagymguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) vagymguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) vagymguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) vagymguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) vagymguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) vagymguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) vagymguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) vagymguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) vagymguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) vagymguy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    might me easier to just take a couple of protein bars with you to eat on the plane. Taking anything through airport security that is not in its orginal container is risky.

As for taking the protein powder in your checked luggage, it should be fine. It might be easier to just go to GNC or someplace else and buy a tub once you arrive.
    To Lift is to Live, to Live is to Grow, and to Grow is to become Huge.

Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Taking the powder is fine I took mine to the cayman Islands with me on spring break and I was fine. It's just liquids they have a problem with. BTW you dont hae to check it I carried mine on.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

tomterp will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomterp will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomterp will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomterp will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomterp will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomterp will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomterp will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomterp will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomterp will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomterp will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomterp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by vagymguy View Post
    might me easier to just take a couple of protein bars with you to eat on the plane. Taking anything through airport security that is not in its orginal container is risky.

As for taking the protein powder in your checked luggage, it should be fine. It might be easier to just go to GNC or someplace else and buy a tub once you arrive.
    x2

or you can buy those protien shakes form gnc and stuff like that unopened and keep them that way until your ready to consume them
    Why do I do this, live with the constant pain, the suffering, the sacrifice? Why?

Because I can. Because pain tells me I'm awake. Reminds me I'm alive

"He who does not wish to fight in this world, where permanent struggle is the law of life, has not the right to exist."

1,000lb club member

rep4rep an i rep back

Herzeleid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Herzeleid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Herzeleid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Herzeleid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Herzeleid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Herzeleid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Herzeleid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Herzeleid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Herzeleid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Herzeleid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Herzeleid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i brought creatine and protein powder when i went to Utah, no problems at all. i had mine in the original containers though, so you might wanna do that

Gar23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gar23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gar23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gar23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gar23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gar23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gar23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gar23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gar23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gar23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gar23 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    When i fly i buy the EAS protein, becuase its in indivudal packages, and i just through them in my suit case. Worked Perfect

OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I brought powder in a plastic bag and put it in my backpack. It went through fine.

BulkingBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BulkingBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BulkingBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BulkingBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BulkingBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BulkingBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BulkingBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BulkingBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BulkingBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BulkingBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BulkingBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by PaFoO View Post
    I brought powder in a plastic bag and put it in my backpack. It went through fine.
    aww man, it would have been funny if they found it.

"whats this white powder? come with me please sir"

V1sual B1nary has a spectacular aura about. (+250) V1sual B1nary has a spectacular aura about. (+250) V1sual B1nary has a spectacular aura about. (+250) V1sual B1nary has a spectacular aura about. (+250) V1sual B1nary has a spectacular aura about. (+250) V1sual B1nary has a spectacular aura about. (+250) V1sual B1nary has a spectacular aura about. (+250) V1sual B1nary has a spectacular aura about. (+250) V1sual B1nary has a spectacular aura about. (+250) V1sual B1nary has a spectacular aura about. (+250) V1sual B1nary has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It would of indeed, did they even see it or just wave you through?
    Other goals:
    Close the COC #3
    Get up to 220 LBS

I rep good posts

OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    They didn't see it but if they did it would be bad. It was white so they would like arrest me for ******* lol.

Super Saiyan of Legend eeSH_davey's Avatar
    eeSH_davey will become famous soon enough. (+50) eeSH_davey will become famous soon enough. (+50) eeSH_davey will become famous soon enough. (+50) eeSH_davey will become famous soon enough. (+50) eeSH_davey will become famous soon enough. (+50) eeSH_davey will become famous soon enough. (+50) eeSH_davey will become famous soon enough. (+50) eeSH_davey will become famous soon enough. (+50) eeSH_davey will become famous soon enough. (+50) eeSH_davey will become famous soon enough. (+50) eeSH_davey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I just carried mine on the plane in my backpack. No worries there.
    Franco Columbu - Favorite bodybuilder of all-time

"Desire is irrelevant. I am...a machine."