Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000)

Best NATURAL Testosterone Booster?

Ive been taking Vitrix by Nutrex for about a month now , and it does seem to be working. But I have never tried anything else so if anyone knows of something better please let me know. Thanks.

AmericanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmericanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmericanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmericanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmericanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmericanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmericanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmericanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmericanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmericanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmericanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Best NATURAL Testosterone Booster?

Originally posted by Joel
    Ive been taking Vitrix by Nutrex for about a month now , and it does seem to be working. But I have never tried anything else so if anyone knows of something better please let me know. Thanks.
    Give Biotests Alpha Male a try when it comes out at the end of the month. The way Biotest describes Alpha Male is, a supercharged blend of Red Kat and Tribex which utilizes there Nano Dispersion technolodgy. Each bottle of Alpha Male is is going to cost $49 and it's supposed to have 120 capsuls in it. Its going to be one powerful testosterone booster. I personially can't wait to try it.

Nano Dispersion technolodgy was previously used with MAG-10. Basically when one of the pills is swallowed, it heats up in your stomach and turns into little needle like crystalls which are so fine that they look transparent in water. This technolodgy allows the product to have near injection levels of bioavailability.

It will only be sold at www.t-mag.com and like I said earlier, it is due to come out at the end of May. Although they didn't give an exact release date though.
    Age 24
    Current stats
    Hgt 6"
    Weight 195 lbs
    Chest 45"
    Arms 16.5"
    Waist 33"
    Quads 25"
    Calves 15.5"
    BF % 12 %

bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't have alot of faith in Biotest Alhpa male, what it looks like to me is biotest realizing they failed with red-kat and trying to say that red-kat with tribulus woul dbe a good stack. yeah I tried it myself and didn't really like it, there's nothin biotest can do differently
    Chicks dig big calves

AmericanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmericanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmericanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmericanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmericanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmericanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmericanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmericanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmericanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmericanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmericanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by bigpump23
    I don't have alot of faith in Biotest Alhpa male, what it looks like to me is biotest realizing they failed with red-kat and trying to say that red-kat with tribulus woul dbe a good stack. yeah I tried it myself and didn't really like it, there's nothin biotest can do differently
    Well, I've never tried Red Kat before so I can't comment on that. However I have used Tribex before, and it worked great for me. I gained 8 pounds of scale weight during the six week cycle I did, and I lost 2% bodyfat aswell. This was with no change to my diet or workout routine either. My lifting patner took it at the same time I did, and he was able to drop 4% bodyfat during the six weeks he took it. Most impressibly though, he added a 1/2 inch to his arms, and this was during a cutting cycle for him aswell. I also had another friend who tried Tribex three years ago when he was 19 years old and he gained 12 pounds of lean mass aswell. Plus all of our strength shot way up too. We also took the maxium doseage though, 4 pills twice a day.

The purpose of Alpha Male is not Biotest realizing that Red Kat was a failure. They will still sell Red Kat and Tribex at their online store aswell as at other retailers. The purpose was to make a product that is unbelievably powerful, that will take the place of MAG-10, which they discontinued do to the Pro Hormone ban.

Anyway, I know not every product is going to work for everyone, but, I have quite a bit of faith in Alpha Male, and I can't wait to try it.
    Age 24
    Current stats
    Hgt 6"
    Weight 195 lbs
    Chest 45"
    Arms 16.5"
    Waist 33"
    Quads 25"
    Calves 15.5"
    BF % 12 %

RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Vitrix is one of the better natural test boosters on the market today.
    "Strive for perfection,
    Nothing less"

bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I can't see alhpa male replacing mag 10 unless it's gonna be a ph
    Chicks dig big calves

I can't see alhpa male replacing mag 10 unless it's gonna be a ph
    Although Alpha Male is not going to work aswell as MAG-10, it is technically the replacement for it though. Pro Hormones are going to be banned soon, and Alpha Male is an attempt at the next best thing. It certainly is not an equal replacement, but it should be pretty powerful. It will be interesting to see how well it woks.
    Age 24
    Current stats
    Hgt 6"
    Weight 195 lbs
    Chest 45"
    Arms 16.5"
    Waist 33"
    Quads 25"
    Calves 15.5"
    BF % 12 %

Hugh is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh is just really nice. (+1000)
    Would this then be safe for teens of all ages? (Im 18)
    I hate Quitters

jmott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by AmericanMuscle
    Although Alpha Male is not going to work aswell as MAG-10, it is technically the replacement for it though. Pro Hormones are going to be banned soon, and Alpha Male is an attempt at the next best thing. It certainly is not an equal replacement, but it should be pretty powerful. It will be interesting to see how well it woks.

Based on what do you make any of these claims?

A blood test before and after isn't expensive. Lets see some evidence

Joey Callo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joey Callo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joey Callo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    "Nano-Dispersion technology?"

Yeah, right.

Sounds like a gimmicky catch phrase that really means "both these products aren't selling so maybe we can market both of them together and get rid of a few more bottles".

Biotests Tribex isn't the same stuff it used to be since they changed labels. They no longer list the avenacoside count, which is the active ingredient. The new Tribex is garbage and Red Kat doesnt work and never has.

The BEST testosterone booster? I'd say protein factory's Unleashed with Beyond a centurys Catuaba a close second. Twin Labs tribulus Fuel is pretty good too and something called Carao has been getting a lot of attention but I haven't tried it yet. Everything else is junk IMO, except for maybe M1T but that's also suppressive and works like a drug so I wouldn't call it a NATURAL testosterone booster.

DArklite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The rest isn't junk.
    Although Western experiments are lacking, tongkat ali (longfolia jack) has been shown to stimulate free testosterone production in plenty of asian studies - and it indeed works.
    It's one of the best kept secrets out there IMO.
    Muscleholic

darklite@hushmail.com

I don't need any tattoos - I have too many scars as it is

There are 3 kinds of people - those who can count, and those who can't

UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    blah blah blah...and I can't wait to try it.
    Sorry if I'm wrong about this, but you sound like someone who works for the Biotest Alpha Male company with that whole salespitch and all those repeated catchphrases, as though you were out getting some pre-release publicity for the product.
    "The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Par Deuxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have this strange feeling that Biotest is going to release a few products that are just horse**** rehashes and combos of their existing horse**** products, and pass them off as new and ground-breaking to the poor fools who lack the knowledge, understanding, and/or critical thinking skills/effort to see what is going on.

Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i heard 6-oxo is good a rasing test levels, even if your not on a PH... I read somewhere or saw in a magazine it can do up to 250% your normal levels..

Originally posted by Joey Callo
    "Nano-Dispersion technology?"

Yeah, right.

Sounds like a gimmicky catch phrase that really means "both these products aren't selling so maybe we can market both of them together and get rid of a few more bottles".

Biotests Tribex isn't the same stuff it used to be since they changed labels. They no longer list the avenacoside count, which is the active ingredient. The new Tribex is garbage and Red Kat doesnt work and never has.

The BEST testosterone booster? I'd say protein factory's Unleashed with Beyond a centurys Catuaba a close second. Twin Labs tribulus Fuel is pretty good too and something called Carao has been getting a lot of attention but I haven't tried it yet. Everything else is junk IMO, except for maybe M1T but that's also suppressive and works like a drug so I wouldn't call it a NATURAL testosterone booster.
    Both these products arn't even out yet ya jackass, so it would be impossible for Biotest to be trying to git rid of a few more bottles. Your right, they don't list the Avenaacoside count, becuase there isn't any Avenacoside in Tribex, and there never has been. The ingredient is Avena Sativa, and yes the amount is listed on the label on the new bottles 2000mg for 4 capsuls.

Your right, Tribex isn't the same stuff it used to be. Ever since its introduction Biotest has been putting time and money to make the formula better.

The new Tribex is gargabe huh? My results beg to differ. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hreadid=220080 Since you made that statement I can only assume that you have taken Tribex before. What was your training like while you were taking it? How was your diet? What dosage did you follow? How long did you take it for?

I don't know if Red Kat works, becuase I have never used it, so I can't comment on that.
    Last edited by AmericanMuscle; 05-12-2004 at 05:54 PM.
    Age 24
    Current stats
    Hgt 6"
    Weight 195 lbs
    Chest 45"
    Arms 16.5"
    Waist 33"
    Quads 25"
    Calves 15.5"
    BF % 12 %

Originally posted by Hugh
    Would this then be safe for teens of all ages? (Im 18)
    As far as it being safe for teens, probley not. Plus you won't be able to buy this product unless you over the age of 18 anyways. However a lot of people will say that products like these won't do much good because teenagers already have high testosterone levels. However, my buddy gained 12 lbs of lean mass while taking Tribex when he was 19 years old. Like any product you should learn as much as you can about it, before you decide weither you want to take it or not. It's it important that you make an imformed decission when it comes to buying supplements.
    Age 24
    Current stats
    Hgt 6"
    Weight 195 lbs
    Chest 45"
    Arms 16.5"
    Waist 33"
    Quads 25"
    Calves 15.5"
    BF % 12 %

I like pants!!! █♣█ liquid_fire's Avatar
    liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by DArklite
    The rest isn't junk.
    Although Western experiments are lacking, tongkat ali (longfolia jack) has been shown to stimulate free testosterone production in plenty of asian studies - and it indeed works.
    It's one of the best kept secrets out there IMO.
    Any links to the studies?
    I'm curious now

Originally posted by UliqMadiq
    Sorry if I'm wrong about this, but you sound like someone who works for the Biotest Alpha Male company with that whole salespitch and all those repeated catchphrases, as though you were out getting some pre-release publicity for the product.
    I certainly can see why you might think that I work for Biotest, but it isn't true though. I'm a college student who lives in California, and Biotest Laboritories is located in Colorado.

Anyway, the catch phrases are used, because I have no other information about the product. I have used Tribex, and it has worked well for me. I have friends who have tried both the liquid version of MAG-10 and the pill version that utilizes the Nano Dispersion Technolodgy, and they have all said that the pills were noticably more effective. Alpha Male uses a blend of Tribex, and Red Kat, which both increase testosterone from different mecinisms. Therefore, in my mind, Alpha Male should be an effective product.

Plus Biotest has a money back garuntee (sp?) on all of there products, so if someone tried Alpha Male and for whatever reason they didn't like it, they could always get there money back. Which is why I have no problem recomending it to people.
    Age 24
    Current stats
    Hgt 6"
    Weight 195 lbs
    Chest 45"
    Arms 16.5"
    Waist 33"
    Quads 25"
    Calves 15.5"
    BF % 12 %

yankees42885 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yankees42885 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yankees42885 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yankees42885 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yankees42885 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yankees42885 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yankees42885 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yankees42885 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yankees42885 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yankees42885 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yankees42885 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    mag-10... its considered a testosterone enhancer right... its not an external source of test like a ph?

Originally posted by jmott
    Based on what do you make any of these claims?

A blood test before and after isn't expensive. Lets see some evidence
    Based on the fact that my two friends and I have taken Tribex and have seen impressive results from it. One could only assume that if one product works good by itself, and it is combind with another product that raises testosterone from a different mecinism, and it was put into a system that can deliever almost all of the substance into blood stream, then why wouldn't it work well.

I'm going to try Alpaha Male sometime around July, I will be keeping a log on this sight with before and after pictures. I will also look into getting a blood test aswell. If it isn't to expensive then I will have it done.

There is nothing wrong with being skeptical, in fact its probley smart. Just keep an eye out for my log, and we will see if or how well this product works.
    Last edited by AmericanMuscle; 05-12-2004 at 05:57 PM.
    Age 24
    Current stats
    Hgt 6"
    Weight 195 lbs
    Chest 45"
    Arms 16.5"
    Waist 33"
    Quads 25"
    Calves 15.5"
    BF % 12 %

Originally posted by yankees42885
    mag-10... its considered a testosterone enhancer right... its not an external source of test like a ph?
    MAG-10 was a combination of 1-testosterone, and 4ad, so yes it was a Pro Hormone.
    Age 24
    Current stats
    Hgt 6"
    Weight 195 lbs
    Chest 45"
    Arms 16.5"
    Waist 33"
    Quads 25"
    Calves 15.5"
    BF % 12 %

yankees42885 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yankees42885 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yankees42885 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yankees42885 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yankees42885 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yankees42885 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yankees42885 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yankees42885 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yankees42885 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yankees42885 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yankees42885 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ok thanx... based on wut i read in here it seemed like we were discussing just test enhancers.....i wanna stay away from phs but had no luck with trib.. any recommendations? and im talking supps... i already bust my ass in the gym and have been for 4 yrs

Originally posted by Par Deuxxx
    I have this strange feeling that Biotest is going to release a few products that are just horse**** rehashes and combos of their existing horse**** products, and pass them off as new and ground-breaking to the poor fools who lack the knowledge, understanding, and/or critical thinking skills/effort to see what is going on.
    I have a strange feeling that people on this site who lack the knowledge, understanding, and/or critical thinking skills believe that the people on this site who bash Biotest products have actually taken them before, and used them correctly.
    Last edited by AmericanMuscle; 05-12-2004 at 06:07 PM.
    Age 24
    Current stats
    Hgt 6"
    Weight 195 lbs
    Chest 45"
    Arms 16.5"
    Waist 33"
    Quads 25"
    Calves 15.5"
    BF % 12 %

Originally posted by yankees42885
    ok thanx... based on wut i read in here it seemed like we were discussing just test enhancers.....i wanna stay away from phs but had no luck with trib.. any recommendations? and im talking supps... i already bust my ass in the gym and have been for 4 yrs
    You may want to give Swole V2 a try, it has worked pretty well for myself and many other people on this site.
    Age 24
    Current stats
    Hgt 6"
    Weight 195 lbs
    Chest 45"
    Arms 16.5"
    Waist 33"
    Quads 25"
    Calves 15.5"
    BF % 12 %

gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Re: Best NATURAL Testosterone Booster?

Originally posted by Joel

Squats, Deadlifts, Bench Press, Clean and Pulls and Food
    The Holy Trinity: Diet, weight training and cardio
    If you don't Squat or Deadlift, don't ask what supps will help you gain mass.

"Strength and wisdom are not opposing values." - Bill Clinton

jmott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have a strange feeling that people on this site who lack the knowledge, understanding, and/or critical thinking skills believe that the people on this site who bash Biotest products have actually taken them before, and used them correctly.
    personally I don't believe anything unless the testimonials are profound and somewhat universal (m1t being the only example I can think of) or if controlled studies have been done.

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Re: Re: Best NATURAL Testosterone Booster?

Squats
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000)

Best Natural Testosterone Booster

Heres a good stack plan with detailed dosaged with some of the supplements mentioned already such as Red Kat.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hreadid=240593
    \in*ten*si*ty\ - Exceptionally great concentration, power, or force.
    see also: KAMEHAMEHA!!!

H.V.T. - High Volume Training!

Joey Callo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joey Callo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joey Callo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Both these products arn't even out yet ya jackass, so it would be impossible for Biotest to be trying to git rid of a few more bottles. Your right, they don't list the Avenaacoside count, becuase there isn't any Avenacoside in Tribex, and there never has been. The ingredient is Avena Sativa, and yes the amount is listed on the label on the new bottles 2000mg for 4 capsuls.

Your right, Tribex isn't the same stuff it used to be. Ever since its introduction Biotest has been putting time and money to make the formula better.

The new Tribex is gargabe huh? My results beg to differ. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hreadid=220080 Since you made that statement I can only assume that you have taken Tribex before. What was your training like while you were taking it? How was your diet? What dosage did you follow? How long did you take it for?

I don't know if Red Kat works, becuase I have never used it, so I can't comment on that.

You should learn to get your facts traight before you start insulting people and making a fool of yourself.

For one thing, it doesn't matter if the product is out yet, they say what it is and anyone who believe some slick psuedo scientific slogan like "Nano-Dispersion technology" is anything but a "made up" term isn't too bright, or is a shill for Biotest.

And FYI, Tribex DID contain avenacosides and did list the percentages on the old bttle label. Avenacosides are the active ingredient of avena sativa. But plain avena sativa by itself is virtually inert and that's what they have now. It's probably cheaper and they can use bigger numbers (1000mgs of avena sativa as opposed to 500 mgs of avenacosides) but it's just a lot more ineffective junk.

The old Tribex worked for me and the new one doesn't , that's why I went with the Uneashed. It actually has more avenacosides than the old Tribex and you can feel the difference.

Maybe there's something to Tongkat Ali but I tried it and felt nothing. If anything, it seemed to decrease my sex drive.

Originally posted by Joey Callo
    You should learn to get your facts traight before you start insulting people and making a fool of yourself.

For one thing, it doesn't matter if the product is out yet, they say what it is and anyone who believe some slick psuedo scientific slogan like "Nano-Dispersion technology" is anything but a "made up" term isn't too bright, or is a shill for Biotest.

And FYI, Tribex DID contain avenacosides and did list the percentages on the old bttle label. Avenacosides are the active ingredient of avena sativa. But plain avena sativa by itself is virtually inert and that's what they have now. It's probably cheaper and they can use bigger numbers (1000mgs of avena sativa as opposed to 500 mgs of avenacosides) but it's just a lot more ineffective junk.

The old Tribex worked for me and the new one doesn't , that's why I went with the Uneashed. It actually has more avenacosides than the old Tribex and you can feel the difference.

Maybe there's something to Tongkat Ali but I tried it and felt nothing. If anything, it seemed to decrease my sex drive.
    First of all, I do apologize for insulting you, I however think that I have most of my facts straight though.

Nano Dispersion Technology is not made up, If you want I can type out all the information that is printed in the MAG-10 brochere that I have. Just out of curiousity, what leads you to believe that it is a made up term? That would be false advertising.

How old of a bottle are we talking about? I have a bottle that is over four years old, that doesn't have avenacosides listed on the label.
    Age 24
    Current stats
    Hgt 6"
    Weight 195 lbs
    Chest 45"
    Arms 16.5"
    Waist 33"
    Quads 25"
    Calves 15.5"
    BF % 12 %