ColtsForTheWin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ColtsForTheWin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ColtsForTheWin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ColtsForTheWin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ColtsForTheWin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ColtsForTheWin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ColtsForTheWin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ColtsForTheWin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ColtsForTheWin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ColtsForTheWin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ColtsForTheWin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Best Protein Powder For Cutting:

Costco sell's "Sports Pharma" protein powder, which is a blend of casein and whey. Refer to this article as to why this is good:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catcommand2.htm

6. Thou Shalt Take Care of Post-Workout Nutrition

Forget all that crap about breakfast being the most important meal of the day, post-workout nutrition is a lot more important. When dieting you are in a catabolic state most of the day.

When you work out you add to that catabolism because you expend more calories and because you are damaging muscle tissue that needs to be repaired. Now that's tough since you are already pulling all your resources to spare the muscle you have. And if you are not careful the damaged muscle will be burned and become smaller instead of larger.

So you need to make up for the calorie expenditure. The days of weight gainers are now over, because they are too high in carbs and on a carb-deprived diet when cutting, that will only make you gain fat. So you need something purer, like a protein powder. Now don't make the mistake of thinking that 50 grams of whey will solve your problem. Whey burns fast and you'll be lucky if you absorb 25-35 grams of that amount.

A different protein doesn't cut it either. To be accurate you need a protein blend. In my opinion the perfect blend for someone who is cutting, post-workout or otherwise, is a mix of 70% micellar casein and 30% of a whey protein with a high Biological value like ion-exchange or cross flow micro-filtration whey. 50 mg in some water or a 2 cups of skim milk will do just fine. The whey acts fast and has a high content of all the amino acids you need to speed up recovery, assuring instant repair, and the casein burns slow releasing its amino's steadily into the blood assuring a positive nitrogen balance and prolonged recuparation for up to 3 hours.

This is imperative to prevent muscle loss after training, but maintaining a positive nitrogen balance obviously has its uses during other times of day as well. The most catabolic times are in between meals, so a sustained release of protein in that time frame will decrease the chance or catabolism setting in.
    Current Stats

Bench Press: 225x5
    ATG Squats: 205x8 (just started...I know it sucks but I can't increase it until my next bulk)
    Deadlifts: 315x5
    Rows: 185x8

I rep back.

Surgeon By 2012 or Bust! -Aaron-'s Avatar
    -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I like Isopure, but it's 120$ for a 7lb tub.
    "The world will look up and shout save us... And I'll whisper, no."

Leonidas300, SCDiesel23, Jkeith are my heroes.

HillDogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i found the 7lb tub online for $75. I forget where but im gonna look for the site again and get back to you.

rizoN17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rizoN17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rizoN17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rizoN17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rizoN17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rizoN17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rizoN17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rizoN17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rizoN17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rizoN17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rizoN17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ON 100% whey or Dymatize elite whey protein.

Both good prices, good proteins.
    member of the 1000lb club (ya rly)