ko_kidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ko_kidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ko_kidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ko_kidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ko_kidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ko_kidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ko_kidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

WHEY PROTEIN before workout, after workout, during workout? Most beneficial time?

Title explains it all.

Anyone have facts or experience with doing this--when would be a good time to have some whey protein?

Secondary question--should I use another form of protein?

Such as tuna, or something even slower digesting--like cottage cheese (the only one I know right now that's really slow digesting).

sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Why can't you consume it throughout your workout, including pre, and post? I just posted this earlier:

Your most important meal of the day, besides breakfast, is your pre and post-workout nutrition. Depending on when you wake up and hit the gym, would depend on what carb source you eat. Personally, if I have about 45min to spare, I will consume oats with whey. If I'm running short on time, I'll have whey with dextrose/maltodextrin. During my workout, I'll sip on whey with a supplement called ICE, and post-workout, I'll have a shake that consists of whey with dextrose/maltodextrin and oats, in water. About an hour therafter, I'll consume a lean protein source, with complex, lower GI carbs and fibrous veggies.
    I'd personally hold off the cottage cheese until bedtime, where the slower, casein protein, will benefit you the most

ko_kidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ko_kidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ko_kidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ko_kidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ko_kidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ko_kidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ko_kidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is he/she saying that they have 45 minutes to spare in the morning before work/or whatever they do?

Or 45 minutes before a workout? A little confused here.

mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by ko_kidd
    Is he/she saying that they have 45 minutes to spare in the morning before work/or whatever they do?

Or 45 minutes before a workout? A little confused here.
    if he has 45m before going to workout, have oats and whey. if you dont have time to digest that and go straight to the gym, have the dex\malto\whey shake instead
    Joao Mimoso, Exercise physiologist, writter, consultant and Personal trainer

******** page "Body by Mimo"

http://www.********.com/#!/bodybymimo

sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally posted by mimo
    if he has 45m before going to workout, have oats and whey. if you dont have time to digest that and go straight to the gym, have the dex\malto\whey shake instead
    Great job, my young padawan