Thread: Marmite

LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Talking Marmite

Orite people

Was wandering if anyone else out there was into guzzling as much marmite as i do and whether you recommend eating it, i think i must eat about 25 grams a day!!!!.

I don't know if you guys in America have it ??? If not you probally have an equivalent its a spread which is a yeast extract

Here is some nutritional info

Per 100 grams

Energy : 929kj/219kcal

Protein : 38.4 grams

carbohydrate : 19.2 grams
    of which sugars: 0.5 grams

Fat : 0.1 grams
    of which saturates : Trace

fibre : 3.1 grams

Sodium : 4.3 grams

Thiamin: 5.8 mg (414% RDA)

Riboflavin: 7.0 mg (438% RDA)

Niacin: 160.0 mg (889% RDA)

Folic acid: 1250% RDA

Vitamin b12: 1500% RDA

Oh and it tastes pretty damn nice on wholemeal toast!!!!
    WOW, STRONG TEA - MY BRUV FITNESSMAN

One of the most educational threads thats ever been posted. Thankyou DF1, madcow, Dom etc for increasing my knowledge on training tenfold. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=591896

Dinah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What's Marmite?

I speak for a lot of people over here in America when I say "Huh? What's that?"
    Gratitude is the greatest of all virtues, and the parent of all others,

Debster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Too curious

I had to go look it up. This link will tell you all you want to know about marmite. http://www.worldhealthcare.net/marmite.html

LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Its good stuff

If you ever come to England you gotta try it!!

Its a spread thats made of yeast extract its kinda popular with vegetarian people because its high in protein and does not contain any meat products and coz it tastes nice.
    WOW, STRONG TEA - MY BRUV FITNESSMAN

One of the most educational threads thats ever been posted. Thankyou DF1, madcow, Dom etc for increasing my knowledge on training tenfold. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=591896

bLeDZePPeLiN69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bLeDZePPeLiN69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bLeDZePPeLiN69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bLeDZePPeLiN69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bLeDZePPeLiN69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bLeDZePPeLiN69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bLeDZePPeLiN69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bLeDZePPeLiN69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bLeDZePPeLiN69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bLeDZePPeLiN69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bLeDZePPeLiN69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Holy ****ing ****... did you say 4.3 GRAMS OF SODIUM????? We measure that **** over here in MG's, son. Damn.