CaNdYmAn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CaNdYmAn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CaNdYmAn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CaNdYmAn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CaNdYmAn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CaNdYmAn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CaNdYmAn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CaNdYmAn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CaNdYmAn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CaNdYmAn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CaNdYmAn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Russian Bear Supplement?

Hey i was wondering if any of you have taken the supplement called russian bear. With val vaselief on the advertisment sheet. I really want to get it but dont know if its any good. And are there any side effects? Thx

yellowGT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i've taken it before. It really worked just as creatine does, but I think that the results with russian bear are more noticeable and quicker in my opinion. The only side effect that the russian bear is that it will **** your stomach up for the first two days. In other words you will be ****ting a lot.(trust me) Other than that I think its a good product even though I didnt use it too long because back when I used it I wasnt so financially stable.