PCWar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PCWar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PCWar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PCWar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PCWar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PCWar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PCWar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PCWar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PCWar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PCWar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PCWar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Can I take creatine and caffeine at the same time Pre workout?

Is this possible to take creatine mono and 1 or 2 strong coffee cups before workout. I ask because i've red here in bb.com that it's not a good idea but then i see products like animal pump that contain both caffeine and creatine.

Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "Will consuming caffeine while on creatine affect my results?"

"The answer to this one is yes and no. Recent research on the topic has shown that caffeine affects the performance enhancing benefits of creatine. Therefore if you're taking creatine to get stronger or faster, then limit your caffeine intake while on creatine. However, consuming caffeine while on creatine does not affect the cell-volumizing aspect of the supplement. So if you're taking it to get bigger, taking it with caffeine is fine."

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=100831

^^^^From the sticky above

I take GM and WF pre-workout and everything is working fine for me but just though I would give you some info as well
    Last edited by cboesger; 05-12-2007 at 04:30 AM.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

Giyong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giyong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giyong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giyong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giyong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giyong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giyong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giyong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giyong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giyong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giyong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

i'm your walking lab experiment

i take Universal shock therapy (caffine it it) and Controlled labs Green mAGnitude (Creatine) at teh same time pre work out ...

no probs so far ......

previously i took no explode and cl green mag pre work out for baout 2 months .. again no probs really ...

but that might just be me
    www.bakingonstone.com