Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

braindmg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) braindmg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) braindmg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) braindmg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) braindmg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) braindmg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) braindmg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) braindmg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) braindmg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) braindmg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) braindmg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

When to ask a girl if she has a boyfriend?

Ragadozo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ragadozo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ragadozo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ragadozo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ragadozo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ragadozo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ragadozo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ragadozo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ragadozo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ragadozo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ragadozo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)

Re: When to ask a girl if she has a boyfriend?

Originally posted by braindmg
    After some guy knocks your lights out for banging his girl.

Gav is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    1. you don't ask, you must judge her IL

2. if she tells you she has a boyfriend, use one of the following

(with a grin on your face) Oh yeh, I've got a boyfriend too. he said just before i left the house to have a great time and meet as many new people as you possibly can

i'm not interested in your boyfriend; it's you i want

SteakNPotatoes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Don't. And if she brings it up, acknowledge it, but don't give it anymore attention than a sentence or two, then move forward.

Ragadozo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ragadozo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ragadozo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ragadozo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ragadozo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ragadozo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ragadozo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ragadozo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ragadozo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ragadozo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ragadozo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Originally posted by Gav
    (with a grin on your face) Oh yeh, I've got a boyfriend too. he said just before i left the house to have a great time and meet as many new people as you possibly can

Got this quote from www.sosuave.com?
    Last edited by Ragadozo; 05-10-2004 at 05:58 AM.

Stats: 6'0", 202 lbs
    Dingod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dingod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dingod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dingod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dingod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dingod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dingod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dingod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dingod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dingod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dingod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Dingod's BodySpace
    asking a girl if she has a bf can come across pretty lame, but it depends how u do it.. and it has to be done sometimes cos their is no use wasteing ur game on a bitch that is never gonna put out cos she aint single... I say dont make a big deal out of it and casually drop into the conversation "Are you single?"

quodnomen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quodnomen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quodnomen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quodnomen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quodnomen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quodnomen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quodnomen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quodnomen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quodnomen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quodnomen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quodnomen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don't ask. If she does she should tell you, if she doesn't they were serious anyways.

If she says she does tell her he isn't invited and ask her out anyways

BodyPoints: 1858
    NosLliWhsoj has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NosLliWhsoj has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NosLliWhsoj has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NosLliWhsoj has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NosLliWhsoj has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NosLliWhsoj has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NosLliWhsoj has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NosLliWhsoj has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NosLliWhsoj has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NosLliWhsoj has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NosLliWhsoj has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit NosLliWhsoj's BodySpace
    i always ask after i pull out.
    Why the sex forum has an age requirement: NoName5: "hello sir. i am wanting to touch girl butt. any of dis people hur dun touching girl butt when u no know them? if u dun go and just touch dis girl butt what she do?"

Member of the Chew Crew beastman's Avatar
    Stats: 6'4", 245 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1237
    beastman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) beastman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) beastman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) beastman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) beastman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) beastman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) beastman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) beastman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) beastman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) beastman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) beastman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit beastman's BodySpace
    Originally posted by NosLliWhsoj
    i always ask after i pull out.
    i dont even give her that courtesy. either i bust inside her, or have her swallow any potential birth defects. as for askin, i could care less........

braindmg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) braindmg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) braindmg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) braindmg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) braindmg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) braindmg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) braindmg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) braindmg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) braindmg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) braindmg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) braindmg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally posted by beastman
    i dont even give her that courtesy. either i bust inside her, or have her swallow any potential birth defects. as for askin, i could care less........
    Lol! Hey beastman, i hope you did'nt mind me quoting you on my sig.

beastman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) beastman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) beastman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) beastman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) beastman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) beastman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) beastman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) beastman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) beastman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) beastman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) beastman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

naw man i could care less. actually im quite honored

naw man i could care less. actually im quite honored
    Damn, i think you post faster than me.

Originally posted by braindmg
    Damn, i think you post faster than me.
    cause i aint got **** to do. home from school.... do my cardio in the mornin, lift at night, and only work 4 days a week and go out at night..... dont do **** inbetween.

cause i aint got **** to do. home from school.... do my cardio in the mornin, lift at night, and only work 4 days a week and go out at night..... dont do **** inbetween.

Majin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Visit Majin's BodySpace
    Originally posted by quodnomen
    Don't ask. If she does she should tell you, if she doesn't they were serious anyways.
    BULL**** - one of the very first things you should ask is - if she is currently attached to someone other (i.e. a boyfriend) - nothing is more stupid than trying to work yourself closer and closer to a women only to find out after a dozens conversation that she has already a boyfriend... Within the first "interview" i try to gain as much information as possible about the girl.

Just dont ask directly, i always ask indirectly - i.e. there was a new girl in the gym since 2 weeks - she is mostly with another girl together there - once she came alone to the gym and after we talked for about 15 min i finally asked her why she doesnt go to another gym where her boyfriend trains, if her friend (the other girl) does not always have time for the gym... she just said "because i dont have a bf currently" - i just instantly replied - "well its good to see that you have the dedication to work out alone - i know its kinda hard doing cardio for an hour and you can not talk to anyone (her girl friend)".

For starters : if a nice girl is chatting with you - WOULD you tell her you have a girl friend ? Mostly no-- dont expect that somebody is telling you their current status (single or not).... furthermore it is kind of stupid to tell someone that you have a partner just for no reason (i only tell personal things when im asked about - why should somebody interested in anyway ?) - i.e. You ask a girl "What time is it" and she says - sorry i have a boyfriend - yeah thats stupid

quodnomen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quodnomen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quodnomen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quodnomen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quodnomen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quodnomen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quodnomen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quodnomen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quodnomen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quodnomen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quodnomen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by Majin
    BULL**** - one of the very first things you should ask is - if she is currently attached to someone other (i.e. a boyfriend) - nothing is more stupid than trying to work yourself closer and closer to a women only to find out after a dozens conversation that she has already a boyfriend... Within the first "interview" i try to gain as much information as possible about the girl.

Just dont ask directly, i always ask indirectly - i.e. there was a new girl in the gym since 2 weeks - she is mostly with another girl together there - once she came alone to the gym and after we talked for about 15 min i finally asked her why she doesnt go to another gym where her boyfriend trains, if her friend (the other girl) does not always have time for the gym... she just said "because i dont have a bf currently" - i just instantly replied - "well its good to see that you have the dedication to work out alone - i know its kinda hard doing cardio for an hour and you can not talk to anyone (her girl friend)".

For starters : if a nice girl is chatting with you - WOULD you tell her you have a girl friend ? Mostly no-- dont expect that somebody is telling you their current status (single or not).... furthermore it is kind of stupid to tell someone that you have a partner just for no reason (i only tell personal things when im asked about - why should somebody interested in anyway ?) - i.e. You ask a girl "What time is it" and she says - sorry i have a boyfriend - yeah thats stupid
    Doesn't matter if she is seeing someone. If she were serious she'd mention at some point before you're having sex. If i'm interested in someone, i'll ask them out, If they accept great, if they say they have a boyfriend i jokingly say "he's not invited" or "is that a problem" and see how they respond.

BodyPoints: 335
    iOse has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iOse has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iOse has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iOse has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iOse has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iOse has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iOse has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iOse has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iOse has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iOse has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iOse has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit iOse's BodySpace
    you can try : "do you have a boyfriend?"

Visit Majin's BodySpace
    Doesn't matter if she is seeing someone. If she were serious she'd mention at some point before you're having sex. If i'm interested in someone, i'll ask them out, If they accept great, if they say they have a boyfriend i jokingly say "he's not invited" or "is that a problem" and see how they respond.
    this thread is about "When to ask a girl if she has a boyfriend?"
    and not "Should i ask a girl if she has a boyfriend before we have sex ?"

The original poster was probably insecure when he tries to find a girl, he wanted to know if there would be a good time to ask her out about personal things (boyfriend status)

Miracle Fingers is just really nice. (+1000) Miracle Fingers is just really nice. (+1000) Miracle Fingers is just really nice. (+1000) Miracle Fingers is just really nice. (+1000) Miracle Fingers is just really nice. (+1000) Miracle Fingers is just really nice. (+1000) Miracle Fingers is just really nice. (+1000) Miracle Fingers is just really nice. (+1000) Miracle Fingers is just really nice. (+1000) Miracle Fingers is just really nice. (+1000) Miracle Fingers is just really nice. (+1000)
    Why would you want to know whether she has a boyfriend!?!?

If you must ask such a question, ask "are you single?" in a non-wuss almost analytical way, (from Deangelo audio series).
    Tone of voice here is everything. Ask it in a way as if you are qualifying her, like she's in an interview and you want to know whether she is worth your time.

This keeps the whole 'boyfriend' entity out of the picture, and means your not threatened by it.

It's also not so pessimistic.

Get it?

I don't see why you would want to do this unless it's at the VERY beginning:

Example opener (from Deangelo):

You: "Mind if I ask you a question."

You: "Are you single..."

Her: "erm..."

You: "I'll take that as a yes, do you have email?"

etc.

If she tells you that she has a boyfriend, and you didn't ask, then that most likely means you didn't attract her enough before showing interest in her (and it should always be in that order). (according to Mystery).
    It's called an IOD, indicator of disinterest.
    Here's what he has to say about it:

I have field-tested dozens of bf-blasters over the years. Some were my own. Some were from other great PUAs. Most were adaptations evolved by in-field use. Let me give you a couple examples for you to understand what they are:

HER: I have a boyfriend.
    YOU: Good. That way you'll have someone to keep you company when I'm not around.

YOU: That's so CUTE! You thought I was hitting on you.

YOU: Of course I would expect someone like you to be seeing SOMEONE, but I ...
    (This one goes on for a minute. It's a Ross Jefferies bf-blaster that I perfected.)

Now that you know what they are, here's what they are for.

There are 3 phases to the ATTRACT STAGE in MM:

Phase 1 = OPEN
    Phase 2 = F2M ATTRACT (female is attracted to male)
    Phase 3 = M2F ATTRACT (male is attracted to female)

When you make the mistake of not completing the 2nd phase before beginning the 3rd phase, you will naturally get IODs (indicators of disinterest). One such IOD is the BF-OBJECTION.

A bf-blaster is supposed to minimize the bf-objection so you can go back to phase 2 and complete it before moving to phase 3 again. You cannot move onto phase 3 until you have several IOIs (indicators of interest). While most bf-blasters minimize the bf-objection so you can go back to phase 2 and continue as if she didn't say the bf-objection, some blasters just belittle the boyfriend with, "Wow, your BORE-friend sounds like a really NICE guy. I bet he buys you flowers and everything." Some try to barrel through the objection with, "It's time to trade up."

There are dozens of these and I've used most of them when I shifted from phase 2 to phase 3 too soon.

And what have I learned? Most don't WORK! I was rarely able to recover from the damage my mistake made.

If she's single and attracted to you (giving you IOIs), when you go to phase 3 and begin to give her IOIs she will not mention that she has a bf. If a woman HAS a boyfriend but is ATTRACTED to you, when you start to give IOIs (indicators of interest) she will not mention it. So, the only time a woman WILL mention it is when you telegraph your interest before she is attracted.

The following bf-blaster is the one I use most of the time should I accidentally trigger the bf-objection IOD:

ME: I understand. We'll be discrete.

It's a short and playful minimizer. All jokes have an element of truth in them so if she legitimately does have a bf and later finds me attractive, she will know where I stand on the matter.

This next one removes the discomfort she feels by DISQUALIFYING me. It's also playful:

ME: Too bad I'm gay or you'd be SO my TYPE.

Later I can say it was just a joke should she give me IOIs later (and yes, you will get IOIs even if she thinks you are gay - strange huh). This is why a disqualifier is often called a FALSE DISQUALIFIER because there is an ANTIDOTE that may be used to remove the disqualification later.

These are the ONLY BF-blasters I use now. One is a minimizer, the other a full out disqualifier. All others have been discarded for their failure to produce the desired results. So save yourself a lot of time. Take all your other blasters and blast them out of your game. They don't work and are not needed.

TO recap, a bf-blaster is a damage control tool. That's all. You went too far too soon.

this thread is about "When to ask a girl if she has a boyfriend?"
    and not "Should i ask a girl if she has a boyfriend before we have sex ?"

The original poster was probably insecure when he tries to find a girl, he wanted to know if there would be a good time to ask her out about personal things (boyfriend status)
    right and i am saying you never have to ask if she has one. If it is important to her she will tell you. If it isn't important to her if she has a boyfriend it shouldn't be important to you.

Visit Majin's BodySpace
    right and i am saying you never have to ask if she has one. If it is important to her she will tell you. If it isn't important to her if she has a boyfriend it shouldn't be important to you.
    well ok, we have two misconcepts here i think - you are telling what to do if you want to talk to women for sex(only) and i offered advice if you want to talk to women for (the possibility of) later relationships

well ok, we have two misconcepts here i think - you are telling what to do if you want to talk to women for sex(only) and i offered advice if you want to talk to women for (the possibility of) later relationships
    Heh yup that clears it up. Sorry if i was getting on your nerves.