Tick Tick Boom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

salmon or natty pb+cc?

if you had a choice for your last meal of the day before you sleep, which would you choose? i have both available for me.
    Stop cheating, fatty!

Professional Eater Dedicatedforlife's Avatar
    Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    One Day Salmon
    The Next PB+ CC

Wouldn't get boring....

heck i would do 1/2 (Pb + CC) and the 1/2 (Salmon)

I love them both equally...lol

Tick Tick Boom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    oh, is salmon ok to eat before sleeping even when cutting? not the canned salmon. the fresh/frozen ones
    Stop cheating, fatty!

massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    if it was my choice, i'd do natty pb + cc. my stomach couldnt handle salmon right before bed.
    "Pavel calls the idea of training yourself in isolated pieces "Frankenstein training" and I don't think I can come up with a better term. The body is one piece." Dan John

Returning to Savagery JustBrowsin's Avatar
    JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    salmon may be a biut tastier but i'm pretty sure the protein in salmon is inferior to the casein in cottage cheese based on what you're trying to accomplish with your pre-bed meal
    Disregard Taco Bell, Acquire Filiberto's.