Thread: spinach

jono15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face spinach

is spinach in particular good for you'r muscles or is it just the same as any other dark green vegtable?

sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Potential Health Benefits of Spinach

* Spinach and other leafy green vegetables have been shown to have a high antioxidant activity.

* Spinach has high provitamin A activity.

* Spinach is an excellent source of lutein, folate, and ascorbic acid (vitamin C).

* Spinach and collard greens contain high amounts of xanthophylls, lutein, and zeaxanthin that are strongly associated with reduced risk of age-related macular degeneration, or AMD.

* Spinach is one of the best sources of dietary folate, a compound that has been shown to reduce the risk of birth defects, heart disease, and stroke.

http://vic.tamu.edu/main/VFICIndex/W...gs/spinach.htm

Spinach

Diet Nutrition

A member of the brassica family, spinach is an exceptionally nutritious food. Packed with large amounts of the antioxidant beta-carotene as well as the even more powerful carotenoids lutein and zeaxanthin, spinach has strong and proven anti-cancer benefits.

Spinach is also an excellent source of folate - 1oz contains nearly 25% of our daily requirement. Spinach also protects against age-related macular degeneration (AMD), an eye disease affecting elderly people. Spinach is best eaten raw or lightly cooked having washed it and shaken it dry without adding any water.

Calories in Spinach:
    4 oz/100g = 25 calories

http://www.annecollins.com/diet_nutrition/spinach.htm

simplecanibus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) simplecanibus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) simplecanibus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) simplecanibus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) simplecanibus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) simplecanibus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) simplecanibus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) simplecanibus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) simplecanibus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) simplecanibus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) simplecanibus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i think they say it has 3 times the amount of calcium as milk, and it's actually digestible. one of the best veggies hands down.
    i don't want a sig

edplayer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) edplayer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally posted by simplecanibus
    i think they say it has 3 times the amount of calcium as milk, and it's actually digestible. one of the best veggies hands down.
    What about the oxalic acid in the spinach?
    www.onelook.com

Trigger is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trigger is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trigger is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trigger is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trigger is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trigger is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trigger is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trigger is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trigger is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trigger is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trigger is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I eat a big ass bag of fresh spinich every two days, just bang it in the microwave and gob is down :P tastes pretty dull but oh well.

On a side note it also makes your cum taste nasty as well from what i've read :P
    "Bodybuiling is a Marathon, not a sprint"
    "If God gave me bad genes... I kicked God's ass!"