Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    waynelucky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) waynelucky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) waynelucky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) waynelucky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) waynelucky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) waynelucky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) waynelucky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) waynelucky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) waynelucky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) waynelucky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) waynelucky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Hit Practical Study On Advanced Bodybuilder Awasome Growth With Out Steroids Data

HOPE THIS OK ALL,
    any questions please.
    thank you wayne

hyp3r3xt3nsion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    *yawn* just so you know, most people are probably viewing you as a troll from the spamming you did in this section...just like sqweezer and hitboy and whoever else made post after post after post on how great volume/hit/whatever was.

AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000)
    waynelucky sounds a lot like sqweezer, lol

but his discussions with Younglifter a few months ago were quite interesting

but yea he's disobeying the rules now.
    "Knowing is not enough, one must apply" ~ Bruce Lee

Originally posted by AJbuilder
    waynelucky sounds a lot like sqweezer, lol

but his discussions with Younglifter a few months ago were quite interesting

but yea he's disobeying the rules now.
    i think 9 posts on the first page about HIT is spamming...but atleast he's not a potty mouth

eddie905 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eddie905 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eddie905 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eddie905 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eddie905 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eddie905 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eddie905 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eddie905 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eddie905 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eddie905 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eddie905 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by hyp3r3xt3nsion
    i think 9 posts on the first page about HIT is spamming...but atleast he's not a potty mouth
    I think posting 100+ times a day and 5000 times in the last 2 months so your sig is seen by newbies is spamming!

It might not be considered spamming but its a sneaky way of acting like you're helping people to sell a book.

Originally posted by eddie905
    I think posting 100+ times a day and 5000 times in the last 2 months so your sig is seen by newbies is spamming!

It might not be considered spamming but its a sneaky way of acting like you're helping people to sell a book.
    wrong. even before i wrote my book i posted this much. i'm actually posting less now than i did in the past.

please try again to "own" me. only 2 people have really ever been able to do it in the past, so don't feel bad. i'm certain you'll find another creative way to try

waynelucky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) waynelucky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) waynelucky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) waynelucky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) waynelucky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) waynelucky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) waynelucky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) waynelucky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) waynelucky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) waynelucky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) waynelucky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

hmm sorry

hi there,
    i 43 been training since i was about 13 not troll here,
    RIGHT FOR ANY ASS WHO THINKS I AM A TROLL HOW DO YOU GET A PEAKED BICEPS, AND I WILL GIVE YOU A CLUE IT'S NOT THOUGH EXERCISE, ?????????? COME ON,TROLL MY ASS,
    sorry dident know there were rules about spamming and posting to many times.
    all i am posting is fact,
    thank you wayne

Re: hmm sorry

Originally posted by waynelucky
    hi there,
    i 43 been training since i was about 13 not troll here,
    RIGHT FOR ANY ASS WHO THINKS I AM A TROLL HOW DO YOU GET A PEAKED BICEPS, AND I WILL GIVE YOU A CLUE IT'S NOT THOUGH EXERCISE, ?????????? COME ON,TROLL MY ASS,
    sorry dident know there were rules about spamming and posting to many times.
    all i am posting is fact,
    thank you wayne
    nobody appreciates seeing 9posts on 1 page about 1 topic; keep your posts togther ..... we don't need another sqweezer Jr.

hi there,
    i could not keep them togerther as i needed to post the photos,
    sorry about that.
    and i am no that s guy
    thank you wayne

supergarr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) supergarr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) supergarr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) supergarr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) supergarr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) supergarr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) supergarr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) supergarr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) supergarr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) supergarr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) supergarr has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Practical study? That is the worse study ever. Who does a study with 2 people. And there are no dates. There is NO DATA
    STFU YOU JIB

Originally posted by supergarr
    Practical study? That is the worse study ever. Who does a study with 2 people. And there are no dates. There is NO DATA
    those who want to make certain they get the results they want?

Macunaima has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

!

Waynelucky, if you're going to make fifteen threads on your 'study' please spend a minimal amount of effort trying to make your posts readable. Your posts are a ****ing mess.

eddie905 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eddie905 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eddie905 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eddie905 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eddie905 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eddie905 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eddie905 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eddie905 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eddie905 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eddie905 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eddie905 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by hyp3r3xt3nsion
    wrong. even before i wrote my book i posted this much. i'm actually posting less now than i did in the past.

please try again to "own" me. only 2 people have really ever been able to do it in the past, so don't feel bad. i'm certain you'll find another creative way to try
    lol you're a complete fool if you think I'm trying to play your 13 year old game of 'owning' you lol

Yeah you post less now only 60 times a day get a life son lol

Younglifter14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hmm, 4 inches gained in waist, oblique and ab muscle right wayne?

no juice, we know this for a complete fact as well

to anyone who has been wondering, we have taken this to PMs and I have basically been beating down all the flaws of HIt, but all he can comeback with is that it works...inaother words, he is an ignorant prick I advise you not to read his posts save your time.

Young

no flaws in h.i.t.

hi there all,
    younglifter 14 said hmm, 4 inches gained in waist, oblique and ab muscle right wayne?
    yes thats right keith gained muscle as you see but also fat,

younglifter14 said no juice, we know this for a complete fact as well
    why would juice be needed ? no there was no juice why do people with ordinary genetics always bring up juice

younglifter14 said to anyone who has been wondering, we have taken this to PMs and I have basically been beating down all the flaws of HIt, but all he can comeback with is that it works...inaother words, he is an ignorant prick I advise you not to read his posts save your time.

but younglifter14, i read your so called studys, and most of them were the same and there was no evidence of flaws in h.i.t. have you ever cut and pasted them studys, what the hell were they, writings of mick mouse,
    h.i.t. works stop.

keiths skinfolds
    before in mm after in mm
    chest 1.5 2.0
    waist 3.0 7.0
    thigh 4.0 5.0
    total 8.5 14.0

percentage of bodyfat
    2.0 3.6

david skinfolds
    before in mm after in mm
    chest 7.5 4.0
    waist 18.0 20.0
    thigh 16.5 18.0
    total
    percentage of body fat
    11.3 11.3

thank you wayne

Younglifter14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Re: no flaws in h.i.t.

"yes thats right keith gained muscle as you see but also fat,"

yes, im surpirsed you dont see it. FOUR inches on the waist in a short period of time. Do you get it now? This means alot of his other inches gained could be contributed to something else if you get what I mean.

"why would juice be needed ? no there was no juice why do people with ordinary genetics always bring up juice"

why cant it be needed? if they have ordinary genetics, then there more subject to take it. Even PH's.

"but younglifter14, i read your so called studys, and most of them were the same and there was no evidence of flaws in h.i.t. have you ever cut and pasted them studys, what the hell were they,"

no you prick, there are no studys out there to actually prove HIT wrong, but if you read the point of the study, it showed the exact opposite of what HIt reccomends (the studies advocated frequency, non failure, etc). Do you get it now?

and I never brought up dr squat as a argument, you have.

Oh yeh, clean out your pM box so I can get back to owning you

Young

where you get 4" from

hi there,
    where you get 4" from keith gained 3 on waist and david 2/3/4
    no i dont get it but the two of them admited they were not to well hydrated at the start of the program,
    look forget about juice,

younlifer said it showed the exact opposite of what HIt reccomends (the studies advocated frequency, non failure, etc). Do you get it now?

no as they are writings a theory only and a theory has to do a practical test to prove it right, photos evedens maths that add up, see what i a,m getting at, and with these studys, it can not be done as they are flawed,

you go to all this trouble its so damn funny when you say h.i.t. is wrong as i 1000s of people all over the world long before you were born have used it with great results, what the hells wrong with you,
    if you dont like it fair, but why try and spoil it for other, if what you is doing is working great i have nothing agaist that, so just butt out, your a nice kid i expect, so you do your training and we will do ours ok ?

thank you wayne

Re: where you get 4" from

"where you get 4" from keith gained 3 on waist and david 2/3/4
    no i dont get it"

neither do ****ing I. How about making a sentence which actually makes sense?

but the two of them admited they were not to well hydrated at the start of the program,

well, too be honest, I can be p[retty dehydrated, drink water, and still not put on 4 inches on my waist.

look forget about juice,

forget the juice? This is what I mean you niave prick. This is why i dont bother even arguing with you even more.

younlifer said it showed the exact opposite of what HIt reccomends (the studies advocated frequency, non failure, etc). Do you get it now?

no as they are writings a theory only and a theory has to do a practical test to prove it right, photos evedens maths that add up, see what i a,m getting at, and with these studys, it can not be done as they are flawed,

yeh, only the studies to support the HIT "theory" are perfected. You yourself have said HIt was a theory, in that case the studies are flawed also. have you contradicted yourself?

The point is that there are practice tests done but you have not found them. If you clean out your mail, Ill be able to flood your PMs with more studies.

you go to all this trouble its so damn funny when you say h.i.t. is wrong as i 1000s of people all over the world long before you were born have used it with great results, what the hells wrong with you,

ROFLMAO. I have told you a million times I never said that HIt didnt work. I said it would produce results you thick headed dip ****. If you would like me to use one of your words, id say its "flawed".

if you dont like it fair, but why try and spoil it for other, if what you is doing is working great i have nothing agaist that, so just butt out, your a nice kid i expect, so you do your training and we will do ours ok ?

I "spoil" it for others becuase you go around and preach your bull****. have you noticed barely any of your threads you posted got even a response? Why is that? WAIT LET ME GUESS!!!!11 We are all to scared to try HIT since its too hard for all of us.

and by the way douchebag, I have told you to stop PMing me and you have continued to do it anyway. So quit ****ing contradicting yourself all the time you hypocrit

Young

massmatters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) massmatters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) massmatters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) massmatters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) massmatters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) massmatters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) massmatters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) massmatters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) massmatters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) massmatters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) massmatters has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

1. younglifter, english is obviously this guys second language.
    2. no one cares if you're 'owning' some guy who doesn't understand half of the words that you say.
    3. you sound like a child crying out for respect.
    Train like an animal
    Eat like a horse
    Sleep like a baby
    Grow like a weed

I've got more mass than a church on sunday.

someone, somewhere is training harder with less excuses.

the harder I lift and the more I eat, the better my genetics seem to get.

got www.bodybuildingapplied.com ?

Re: .............

Originally posted by massmatters
    1. younglifter, english is obviously this guys second language.
    2. no one cares if you're 'owning' some guy who doesn't understand half of the words that you say.
    3. you sound like a child crying out for respect.
    1. then he could spell check his sentences
    2. I never said anyone did. If he doesnt understand what im saying, then He shouldnt be arguing with me. I know english isnt his first language, I have said, for the past 2 weeks I have been talking with him.
    3. I dont really mind what it sounds like. if you been flooded with the ignorant comments of this guy, you would be doing the same. until then, dont comment. its almost the equivalent of talking to squeeze, excep this guy cant speak english that well.

Young

high intensity cycle
    The plan consists of one a basic, whole body routine. Week Two concentrates on the lower body. Week Three emphasizes the back and chest, and Week Four focuses on the arms. The four week eating plan is a bit more complex. we took eddie to or. Robert Cade's laboratory at the University Of FLORIDA College Of Medicine to determine his resting metabolic rate. At a height of 6 feet and a weight of 186.7 pounds, Je burned 2,367 calories a day in a relaxed state To estimate the number of calories that eddie would require for maximum growth, WE had to account for his work activity, exercise intensifying and duration, and digestion efficiency. eddie was involved in light construction work so 1 added 60percent of his resting rate, or 2,400 calories. I figured his workouts at 300 calories each and his
    Digestion at another 300. we wanted to be sure that he put on a minimum amount of fat in the growth process
    Thus, we decided that eddiess daily calorie consumption should be
    4,300 calories for Week One 4,600 calories for Week Two
    4,900 calories for Week Three 5,200 calories for Week Four
    Stacey Goss of Computerized Bodyweight Management Systems was very helpful in planning eddies day to day menus. She had eddie examine a master list and indicate the foods that he liked to eat. For example, there were 38 choices under the fruit section and 49 selections under cold cereals Once eddie made his choices in all the categories, everything was entered into a computer that had been programmed with the chemical composition of the listed foods and products. Stacey instructed the computer to provide daily menus using Jeff's selections with a breakdown of 60 percent carbohydrates, 15 percent proteins, and 25 percent fats. A one-day example for each week is shown . Included in eddie dietary schedule was an in between meal snack called Go! Quick Shake. Go! was invented by dr. Robert Cade, the man behind Gatorade. go is available in an eight-ounce, shelf stable carton and contains 190 calories. Go is manufactured by Phoenix Advanced Technology and it is distributed by Market share International, For information, call (800) 972-2020.11 you'd like Stacey Goss's help in organizing a Nutritious eating plan, please write to Computerized Bodyweight Management Systems, p.O. Box 62597, Colorado Springs, CO 80962, (800) 743-9750, for further information.
    What can you do if you don't have access to equipment that measures your metabolic rate, and you don't have time to get computerized menus or yourself? For estimating daily calorie expenditure , I have used a simple formula for over 30 years that works well multiply your body weight in pounds by 20. if you weigh 160 pounds, for example, then 160 x 20 ,equals 3,200 calories per day to maintain your body weight.
    To grow-to build muscle-however, you need extra calories. Now much more? Here are the Guidelines according to your body weight
    175 pounds or under, add 400 calories
    176-200 pounds, add 500 calorie
    201 pounds or over, add 600 calories
    the course. Remember this is high intensity training every set is taken to failure, and then some forced reps.

week one
    Monday, Wednesday, Friday.
    leg curl, leg extension, squat, calf raise, overhead press, pullover on machine, dip, bent over row, triceps extension, biceps curl, bent kneed sit up, 4 way neck machine, shoulder shrug
    a typical eating plan for one day,
    Carbs 701.2 protein 168.9 fat 114.8 total calories=4,303

Week two
    Specializing on your lower body.
    Leg extension, immediately followed by leg press machine, 30 sec rest hip and back machine, immediately followed by leg curl immediately followed by stiff legged dead lift, rest hip abduction immediately followed by hip adduction, lateral raise, pullover on machine, bench press, biceps curl.
    Typical eating plan for one day carbs 7,33.1 protein 168.5 fat 117.2 total calories=4,716

Week three
    Specializing on back and chest.
    Bent over row immediately followed by negative pullover on machine immediately followed by
    Pulldowns rest incline press immediately followed by bent armed fly immediately followed by bench press
    Negative chin up, negatine dips, shoulder srug, 4 way neck, leg curl, leg extension, hip abbuction

carbs 798.3 protein 184.1 fat 117.6 total calories=5.107

week four
    Specializing on your arms

1 and ½ rep dip immediately followed by triceps extension immediately followed by negative dip rest 1 and ½ rep chin up immediately followed by biceps curl immediately followed by negative chin up, wrist curl, reverse wrist curl, leg press, leg extension, leg curl, lateral raise, bent kneed sit up.

carbs 797.6 protein 183.5 fat 120.9 total calories=5,304

this attached photo is the after scroll down for more

thank you wayne

hi all sorry i should have put them in order like this, and on the same post

Hit Practical Study On Advanced Bodybuilder Awasome Growth With Out Steroids Photo 2
    HIT PRACTICAL STUDY ON ADVANCED BODYBUILDER AWASOME GROWTH WITH OUT STEROIDS PHOTO,

as i knew someone would ask for some advanced bodybuilders.

QUESTIONS PLEASE

thank you wayne

advanced bodybuilders on hit cycle photos

Hit Practical Study On Advanced Bodybuilder Awasome Growth With Out Steroids Photo,
    HIT PRACTICAL STUDY ON ADVANCED BODYBUILDER AWASOME GROWTH WITH OUT STEROIDS PHOTO,

as i knew someone would ask for some advanced bodybuilders.

thank you wayne
    Attached Images

Laying the Smackdown. Rocky_Maivia's Avatar
    Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

HIT is ****. You should know by now, everyone else does.
    neg reds on sight crew

whom is every one else

hi there
    whom is every one else,
    only you and younglifter14, out of 50,916, members are not fussy on it hmm, please explane your self,
    younglifter is trying to but his battle as he knows was lose beforehe started the fight,
    but its all good fun,
    give it a go its very good,
    thank you wayne

more photos

more photos,
    thank you wayne
    Attached Images

BRIT_BEEF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BRIT_BEEF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BRIT_BEEF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BRIT_BEEF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BRIT_BEEF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BRIT_BEEF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BRIT_BEEF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BRIT_BEEF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BRIT_BEEF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BRIT_BEEF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BRIT_BEEF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I feel HIT is as viable as most other training methods if your current routine is a bit stale, a change can be as good as a rest. The only problem is that everyone who recommends it seems to be a bit fanatical about it all. It's almost like some sort of weird cult...

Waynelucky - if you want to add a thread to the routines sticky, just give me a shout. You could add all your seperate posts together and always have a link on the first page...there is only one HIT thread at the moment.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hreadid=143006
    http://www.hardcorebodybuilding.net/hb-db/phpBB2/index.php - only place I post now!

www.fortifiediron.com
    www.homefitness101.com

The original good guys....

bignbuff/sychokid/psupower/coneytt/LostProphet

Shutup and lift...bitches Wheelies's Avatar
    Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by BRIT_BEEF
    The only problem is that everyone who recommends it seems to be a bit fanatical about it all. It's almost like some sort of weird cult...

Yes, Ive noticed this too...
    "Man up"

Caesarion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: no flaws in h.i.t.

Originally posted by waynelucky

percentage of bodyfat
    2.0 3.6

2% bodyfat???
    Always long and hard. My workouts, I mean.

okay, so what exactly have you provided me? you have shown me that weightlifting has its benefits. Judging from the amount of exercsies as well, doesnt look like low volume like HIT.

If you look at all those pms and posts I have sent you, I never said HIT would never work.

Im really thinking about trying HIT now. You have convinced me. I cant wait to start making 6lb gains per week naturally. Maybe one day I can gain like squeeze's clients and gain 20 lbs per week

Oh yeh, take a look at your thread over at the FI forums,Your taking a pretty bad beating there. Go over there and talk about how you can reach your genetic potential within 2 years if you use HI again.

Young